It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Is it May 19th yet? </span>

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> is literally right around the corner, but for CD PROJEKT RED it all still seems like a case study in "How much excitement can the human body handle?". We've gotten a lot of gameplay footage recently, but there is nothing quite like a cinematic cutscene to really get the blood pumping. If you've seen the launch cinematics released so far for The Witcher and The Witcher 2 - you should know exactly the kind of quality you can expect.

If you've held out this long - you can still get the game before its May 19th release with the preorder discount, getting it at GOG.com is the one way to support the developers directly, and it gets you a whole bunch of free goodies to boot!

Enough said, check out the night to remember.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Konrad
slimbopayne: anyone having problems with pre install mine keeps saying im missing installer files
cobra974: No problem on my side, everything went smoothly using galaxy for me, try it if it's not your case. :)
cheers dude used galaxy downloading fine much appreciated
is this a quest in witcher 3 too? Or is it just only a cool cgi?
galbarran: is this a quest in witcher 3 too? Or is it just only a cool cgi?
The footage of the trailer is just a movie sequence and not actual gameplay footage. I'm not sure if there is a quest in the game related to it or not though. I'm about 60% done the game now as a rough guestimate and I have not encountered this cut scene yet so if it is part of the game (and I assume it is or why would it exist...) then it has to be closer to the end I imagine.

This is complete total speculation, but I'm guessing that either he didn't completely finish off the bruxa in the video and she respawns at some point and you have to fight her in-game, or else he did finish her off and it pissed someone else off, perhaps another bruxa or something. Pure total rampant speculation on my part, but there has to be some way of fitting that cut scene into the story that makes sense, and a flashback would make sense. I'm at level 23 currently and I know people who were in mid 30s finishing the game so lots left to find out. :)

Just keep the Black Blood and Dimiterium and Moon Dust bombs handy! :)
damn it... i just bought the game and installed it but it didn't work... :(
I've completed the game yesterday. I did not see this cut scene anywhere throughout the game, nor any quests involving the bruxa shown in the trailer. I'm curious where you need to go in the game to activate this trailer and any quests related to it, or if it is instead just a background sequence on some of Geralt's history. Either way it is the most amazing trailer, but if it is in fact part of the game experience in any way I'd like to either go back in and find the quest to see it, or do so in a future playthrough as I finished the entire game and never encountered anything related to what is shown in this amazing trailer.

TIA
1) I would release her, I am not killing women
2) There is great absence of bruxa and succubus* characters

* yes, I know about that one "I don't like you, Geralt" succuba in game