It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Is it May 19th yet? </span>

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> is literally right around the corner, but for CD PROJEKT RED it all still seems like a case study in "How much excitement can the human body handle?". We've gotten a lot of gameplay footage recently, but there is nothing quite like a cinematic cutscene to really get the blood pumping. If you've seen the launch cinematics released so far for The Witcher and The Witcher 2 - you should know exactly the kind of quality you can expect.

If you've held out this long - you can still get the game before its May 19th release with the preorder discount, getting it at GOG.com is the one way to support the developers directly, and it gets you a whole bunch of free goodies to boot!

Enough said, check out the night to remember.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Konrad
My question is what's he fighting? "Just" a bruxa, maybe looking at the scene from A Grain of Truth, or something even higher?
Incredible trailer and CGI.
Cavalary: My question is what's he fighting? "Just" a bruxa, maybe looking at the scene from A Grain of Truth, or something even higher?
Grain of Truth was about something different, but I know why you thought it might be from there.

This is entirely made up scene by CD Projekt Red, but completely in line with atmosphere and stories from the Witcher universe + Slavic elements and resembling an intro into Witcher 1 - which, I think, means they are returning to roots and also that they are concluding the story.
Post edited May 15, 2015 by Tarhiel
i say get someone like Del Toro to collaborate closely with CD Projekt Red and let's have a live action movie already
Post edited May 15, 2015 by bremitt
Cavalary: My question is what's he fighting? "Just" a bruxa, maybe looking at the scene from A Grain of Truth, or something even higher?
Tarhiel: Grain of Truth was about something different, but I know why you thought it might be from there.

This is entirely made up scene by CD Projekt Red, but completely in line with atmosphere and stories from the Witcher universe + Slavic elements and resembling an intro into Witcher 1 - which, I think, means they are returning to roots and also that they are concluding the story.
That may have come out wrong. Didn't mean to say it was taken straight from Grain of Truth, but sort of a nod to it, on top of the obvious nod to the W1 intro of course.
Brace yourselves, the Witcher is coming!!

As it was the case with the witcher 1 cinematic intro, i'll watch this thing over and over again =D
Hell, This one is better than the already excellent Striga fight. He actually knew he couldn't match her physically and out smarted her by poisoning his blood with a Witcher Tincture. Intense!!
what an incredible trailer, I couldn't help but feel pity for the girl and what she had become, with that perfect gentle piping tune overlay. And geralt, it is so cool that they have aged him, made him more scarred and worn. He is an epic character. Can't wait for the final story to be played out
mobutu: yeah, nice one, gratz ... I guess he drank garlic juice? :)
More likely Black Blood: http://witcher.gamepedia.com/Black_Blood
Post edited May 15, 2015 by shmerl
Just WOW!
Nice movie, RED should release Witcher - The Movie as soon as possible.
Faith: Nice movie, RED should release Witcher - The Movie as soon as possible.
And on GOG, DRM-free!
mobutu: yeah, nice one, gratz ... I guess he drank garlic juice? :)
shmerl: More likely Black Blood: http://witcher.gamepedia.com/Black_Blood
Nice find!
Once again CDPR blows my friggen mind. Best video game trailer ever! It literally made the hair stand up on my neck!

CDPR+GOG, I have but one more thing to say to you - but as they say, a picture says a thousand words, so I attach a picture to say what it is that I am wanting to say!
Attachments:
Post edited May 15, 2015 by skeletonbow
skeletonbow: I have but one more thing to say to you
I wish I could say it too, but it will have to wait until the Linux release...
Post edited May 15, 2015 by shmerl