It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Is it May 19th yet? </span>

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> is literally right around the corner, but for CD PROJEKT RED it all still seems like a case study in "How much excitement can the human body handle?". We've gotten a lot of gameplay footage recently, but there is nothing quite like a cinematic cutscene to really get the blood pumping. If you've seen the launch cinematics released so far for The Witcher and The Witcher 2 - you should know exactly the kind of quality you can expect.

If you've held out this long - you can still get the game before its May 19th release with the preorder discount, getting it at GOG.com is the one way to support the developers directly, and it gets you a whole bunch of free goodies to boot!

Enough said, check out the night to remember.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Konrad
May 19th: My 32nd birthday.

Your right, it is a night to remember ;)

Pre-ordered the game too!
Yes, human study indeed. Those sick bastards. =P
Very cool vid
high rated
I'm surprised you guys didn't link "Is it May 19th yet?"

Can't wait for the game to release and be told my GPU doesn't reach minimum :(
yeah, nice one, gratz ... I guess he drank garlic juice? :)
Reminds me of the first game's trailer :)
high rated
O-2-L: I'm surprised you guys didn't link "Is it May 19th yet?"
I'm surprised I didn't know that's a thing!
Awesome. :p
low rated
so instead of pumping money into the game development, you decided to pump it into this pr shit!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot ea... ahhm i mean cd project
This game looks so fucking cool. Can't wait.
Nice Video cant wait for the game release.
low rated
Nice Console downgrade Shit, wheres the promised Version with good Graphics and a World bigger than Skyrim and GTA5 together, and without DRM? I'll wait until Christmas, TW3+Season Pass Sale for 5 Euro affirmative.
O-2-L: I'm surprised you guys didn't link "Is it May 19th yet?"
Konrad: I'm surprised I didn't know that's a thing!
Awesome. :p
Hahaha!
It got posted on the subreddit after the gameplay trailer :D

Edit: I just noticed you added it to the post XD
Post edited May 14, 2015 by O-2-L
low rated
Oh god, think of the SJW outrage! This is blatant misogyny if there ever was!

No, but seriously though, that was a really good trailer.

That said, I'm not a fan of console games, so I'm going to give it a pass.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Luckmann
high rated
Oddly enough I liked the first game more than the second (for me it had more freedom and a bit less stereotypes; they improved upon everything else though including quality). As a series Witcher games are close to my heart so I hope this one will be a big success!