It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Is it May 19th yet? </span>

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> is literally right around the corner, but for CD PROJEKT RED it all still seems like a case study in "How much excitement can the human body handle?". We've gotten a lot of gameplay footage recently, but there is nothing quite like a cinematic cutscene to really get the blood pumping. If you've seen the launch cinematics released so far for The Witcher and The Witcher 2 - you should know exactly the kind of quality you can expect.

If you've held out this long - you can still get the game before its May 19th release with the preorder discount, getting it at GOG.com is the one way to support the developers directly, and it gets you a whole bunch of free goodies to boot!

Enough said, check out the night to remember.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Konrad
Phew, glad that my pc will handle this beauty in all its glory, max settings!
Btw this is the year 2025, right?
Why in the love of (insert comment here) can't *new* computer games and third world countries mix?! :(
Magnificent trailer, truly captures the essence of the Witcher despite only being an under five mins. long cinematic short. The outstanding CGI was so photo realistic that I was fooled for a moment by the teaser for this trailer thinking it was live action. Kudos to whoever in CDPR wrote/directed this and the team at Digic Pictures that rendered it. :)
Post edited May 14, 2015 by stg83
Top notch cinematics, I really need to finish Witcher 1...
HypersomniacLive: Nah, he's just really really sharp and switches hands in a split of second. ;-)
Yet obviously not sharp enough to realise it would be much faster to simply stab her with the sword in his right hand (and that by switching hands (if that is supposed to be the case) he gives her ample opportunity to slip away).
Attachments:
galumph.jpg (115 Kb)
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
Rievier: I really want to get that lullaby song she sang on my PC.
Yes, yes, yes!!!
http://mta-pac.nl/forum/download/file.php?avatar=1817_1407276424.jpg

please please please please please please please please please let my gtx 560 work on this game
low rated
Nevermind... Not worth it.
Post edited May 16, 2015 by sbolokanov
Lemon_Curry: Yet obviously not sharp enough to realise it would be much faster to simply stab her with the sword in his right hand (and that by switching hands (if that is supposed to be the case) he gives her ample opportunity to slip away).
But if he had slashed her right away you'd have missed all the struggling and fighting that followed. Where's the fun in that?

On a more serious note - I know what you mean, I noticed it too, but without all the dancing around all scenes would be like 10 sec long.
Is it May the 19th yet? No? Then fuck off... I've already installed the preload, now I have to kill the weekend with something else :P
Interesting trailer. The Witcher looked like a grandpa but still competent enough to kill her.
Cant wait for that game. :)
http://i.imgur.com/jGr2gf8.gif
5 days to go, in total I have outlayed 70 quid towards Witcher 3 - the main game, the expansion pass AND the Hardcover CE/LE game guide also...CDPR have proven they can deliver and I can tell you this game...

IS WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!!

That soundtrack alone will command quite the value in a year or 2, 16 free DLC's, 2 pretty damn big expansions on the way and a whole bunch of goodies (maybe they will reveal more as stated?)

Heck they are even updatng galaxy to fix the download issues people had, they just need to make good with GMG over the CD key source issue and everything would be good
He is such an amazing actor that we could continue like this for months. :P

HypersomniacLive: On a more serious note - I know what you mean, I noticed it too, but without all the dancing around all scenes would be like 10 sec long.
Sure but that's no excuse for poor execution and lack of continuity. :)
Post edited May 15, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
Mind blowing!