It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Is it May 19th yet? </span>

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> is literally right around the corner, but for CD PROJEKT RED it all still seems like a case study in "How much excitement can the human body handle?". We've gotten a lot of gameplay footage recently, but there is nothing quite like a cinematic cutscene to really get the blood pumping. If you've seen the launch cinematics released so far for The Witcher and The Witcher 2 - you should know exactly the kind of quality you can expect.

If you've held out this long - you can still get the game before its May 19th release with the preorder discount, getting it at GOG.com is the one way to support the developers directly, and it gets you a whole bunch of free goodies to boot!

Enough said, check out the night to remember.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Konrad
I can't wait to lose my life in this game in 5 days..!
Where is the clock timer counting down (it was on GOG's front page) ?

EDIT: Never mind, it just showed up again !
Post edited May 15, 2015 by henriquejr
This trailer is racist, violent and misogynist! The poor specters, they suffer discrimination! Then, all this violence... And the wraiths are women! Damn, a very misogynistic game!

I am joking of course. Wish others would joke too, but unfortunately, others don't. Others write similar stuff for reviews...
LOL at that "isitmay19thyet" site.
Lemon_Curry: He is such an amazing actor that we could continue like this for months. :P

[...]
He's absolutely brilliant. :-)

Lemon_Curry: [...]

Sure but that's no excuse for poor execution and lack of continuity. :)
True, but then IMDb would not have a "Goofs" section. ;-P
That trailer was awesome!
I am so excited for this game. So much so I am taking a day off work to pick up my PS4 game from JB HiFi early in the morning bring it straight home. I know there will be a patch so chuck the disk in and let it download. While that happens I'll start cooking a yummy bacon and egg breakfast.

Well done to CD Projekt for not giving into pre-order DLC and all the other shenanigans other companies are pulling these days.
rmatec: Me too, the soundtrack feels kind of incomplete. Just like it happened with The Witcher 2 soundtrack. Thankfully, someone uploaded an 'extended' version to Youtube.
Of this lullaby, or of The Witcher 2?
A night to remember? How could I possibly forget??
TanguyLOZ: Reminds me of the first game's trailer :)
That's what i thought too!
apehater: .
Danteron: .
Two trolls to remember...

Very nice trailer, great atmosphere and Geralt is more badass than ever and at the same time i liked how this scene portrays the human side of him... and the ending with the expression of the girl is quite sad..
So excited for this!
Many nights o' sleep will be lost to this, that's for sure.
Amazing cinematic, it looks so real ^_^
That was a weird video. :-o
high rated
Technically the trailer is spectacular. Any praise on the execution is well deserved.

But what actually amazed me is how well thought out was the directing. There are no bullshit poser postures, facial expressions were emotional and natural given the setting. And most of all Gerald didn't win through superior brute force, but through cunning and luck. He took a bet and won.
Everyone knew he would win in the end, but making the odds not in his favor (in a believable way) makes him look more badass and cool than having him storm in and confidently whack everything.
Well done indeed.
This trailer has turned me into a little kid on Christmas eve. :D