It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Is it May 19th yet? </span>

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> is literally right around the corner, but for CD PROJEKT RED it all still seems like a case study in "How much excitement can the human body handle?". We've gotten a lot of gameplay footage recently, but there is nothing quite like a cinematic cutscene to really get the blood pumping. If you've seen the launch cinematics released so far for The Witcher and The Witcher 2 - you should know exactly the kind of quality you can expect.

If you've held out this long - you can still get the game before its May 19th release with the preorder discount, getting it at GOG.com is the one way to support the developers directly, and it gets you a whole bunch of free goodies to boot!

Enough said, check out the night to remember.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Konrad
bremitt: i say get someone like Del Toro to collaborate closely with CD Projekt Red and let's have a live action movie already
It's already in the works:
IN DEVELOPMENT

Platige Films and Tomek Bagiński are working on feature live-action movie "Wiedźmin". Project is currently in development. The script will be based on the books by Andrzej Sapkowski.
Source: http://www.platige.com/en/films/
Is this soundtrack also in the music you can downlaod via GOG? I realy love this tune, its perfect for this trailer!
bremitt: i say get someone like Del Toro to collaborate closely with CD Projekt Red and let's have a live action movie already
Lemon_Curry: It's already in the works:

IN DEVELOPMENT

Platige Films and Tomek Bagiński are working on feature live-action movie "Wiedźmin". Project is currently in development. The script will be based on the books by Andrzej Sapkowski.
Lemon_Curry: Source: http://www.platige.com/en/films/
according to IMDB, there's been a few movies based on this in the past (early 2000's) hopefully, this doesn't go the way they did and and go straight to DVD or Blu-Ray and is never heard of...not that i'm against indy developers, but it'd be nice to see a big name studio give it the budget and treatment that it deserves, as long as they can do it properly and don't mess it up
Holy....that's some amazing cutscene. I don't think i have anything as good yet.
VickerC: Is this soundtrack also in the music you can downlaod via GOG? I realy love this tune, its perfect for this trailer!
I don't think so as it's not made for the game but you can listen to the original version here:
Two Steps From Hell - 'A Hole In The Sun'
HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST A FEW DAYS LEFT!!!!
People are playing now, but we have to wait 48 hours more:(
shmerl: A few other points which I thought of afterwards. The trailer highlights inner struggle, and compares monster and a hunter. See how in the end he falls alongside her (symbolizing the reflection). I.e. he felt that he himself has his dark part, the "witcher" that can "eat him whole" as the song stresses in the end. So that can be part of why he left her be. Or may be there is something more to it which isn't shown there. The story leaves a bitter and sad feeling. Overall it's a masterful trailer where you can see a lot of subtext and hints, which allow various interpretations. Script authors and directors deserve full praise for such depth (not any less than animators and actors who worked on it). You rarely see anything of that sort in such short trailers.
Abelf: I fully agree! Darn, you nailed it! Well, such impressive works need insightful comments like yours.
Just wanted to share another interesting interpretation (not from me, but also fitting the story, see here for the source). Geralt came assuming she is guilty because town folk accused her, and she viewed him as one of her childhood monsters, i.e. witchers from the lullaby, killers for hire who hunt her kind without second thought. So she provoked him on purpose (even though she wasn't really guilty). In the end Geralt realized that he didn't have enough evidence, and felt horrible about what he did. So he left in a hurry, obviously not caring about any reward already.

It's really great to see such works coming out, so fitting to Sapkowski's books. Ambiguous story, where it's not really obvious who is good and who is evil. It's fascinating, I don't remember when last time there were so many interpretations for such a short trailer.
Post edited May 17, 2015 by shmerl
puttey: People are playing now, but we have to wait 48 hours more:(
Other than CDPR and people they let play the game in their office, who is playing the game already? I haven't heard of any playable leaks yet anyway and any videos I've seen were all authorized journalists/bloggers that had access to the game at CDPR HQ etc.

People are pre-downloading the game right now, but that's just obtaining the bulk of the game data/assets without the actual game executables.
Привет!тут русские есть или русско говорящие-расскажите по поводу установки подробнее-пожалуйста!
VladislavYrich: Привет!тут русские есть или русско говорящие-расскажите по поводу установки подробнее-пожалуйста!
Hii ni jukwaa Kiingereza hivyo kwa bahati mbaya hatuna wazo nini tu alisema.
fortune_p_dawg: This game looks so fucking cool. Can't wait.
You´re not alone, who can´t wait.
VladislavYrich: Привет!тут русские есть или русско говорящие-расскажите по поводу установки подробнее-пожалуйста!
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_ru
Post edited May 17, 2015 by shmerl
VickerC: Is this soundtrack also in the music you can downlaod via GOG? I realy love this tune, its perfect for this trailer!
Lemon_Curry: I don't think so as it's not made for the game but you can listen to the original version here:
Two Steps From Hell - 'A Hole In The Sun'
Thx for the link!
Great trailer can't wait anymoretolay the game! ;)