It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Is it May 19th yet? </span>

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> is literally right around the corner, but for CD PROJEKT RED it all still seems like a case study in "How much excitement can the human body handle?". We've gotten a lot of gameplay footage recently, but there is nothing quite like a cinematic cutscene to really get the blood pumping. If you've seen the launch cinematics released so far for The Witcher and The Witcher 2 - you should know exactly the kind of quality you can expect.

If you've held out this long - you can still get the game before its May 19th release with the preorder discount, getting it at GOG.com is the one way to support the developers directly, and it gets you a whole bunch of free goodies to boot!

Enough said, check out the night to remember.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Konrad
high rated
apehater: so instead of pumping money into the game development, you decided to pump it into this pr shit!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot ea... ahhm i mean cd project
I'm kind of ashamed to see that the community ( or part of it ) felt that this post deserved to be "high rated". :(

And that's all I have to say about that.

On topic: Is this a video from the game? Or was it specifically created for advertising? Because if it's part of the game, I'd rather wait until release and not watch it now.
CharlesGrey: On topic: Is this a video from the game? Or was it specifically created for advertising? Because if it's part of the game, I'd rather wait until release and not watch it now.
It's called the "Launch Cinematic", so it seems like this is the CGI intro you'll see when you start up the game. Kind of like the Striga fight in The Witcher and Letho's assassination in The Witcher 2. I'm not 100% sure though.
Either way, it should be spoiler-free.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Konrad
Luckmann: That said, I'm not a fan of console games, so I'm going to give it a pass.
You're joking, right?
CharlesGrey: On topic: Is this a video from the game? Or was it specifically created for advertising? Because if it's part of the game, I'd rather wait until release and not watch it now.
I thought it was live-action at first. No, it's quite certainly not from the game.
EDIT: Well, it's certainly not gameplay, at least.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Maighstir
GOG.com: <span class="bold">Is it May 19th yet? </span>

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> is literally right around the corner, but for CD PROJEKT RED it all still seems like a case study in "How much excitement can the human body handle?". We've gotten a lot of gameplay footage recently, but there is nothing quite like a cinematic cutscene to really get the blood pumping. If you've seen the launch cinematics released so far for The Witcher and The Witcher 2 - you should know exactly the kind of quality you can expect.

If you've held out this long - you can still get the game before its May 19th release with the preorder discount, getting it at GOG.com is the one way to support the developers directly, and it gets you a whole bunch of free goodies to boot!

Enough said, check out the night to remember.
WOW! That was seriously awesome! I already have my copy preordered and pre-installed on my PC -can't wait!!
I'm very impressed by the trailer's atmosphere but the part where Geralt grabs her by the neck, throws her down and then tries to stab her before realising she has disappeared is downright clumsily executed. Although there is a slight ectoplasmic breeze after he lets go of her it's unclear exactly when she evaporates and how come he (apparently) doesn't notice till it's too late.

Furthermore, he grabs her with his left hand while holding the sword in his right yet when he tries to stab her it's with the sword in his left hand.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
Kaiss: Looks so good!! But i dont meet the minimun requirements.

Could a Radeon 5870 run it at "very low" settings? =P
It probably could... min requirements is a 7870 which isn't that much quicker than a 5870, only problem is the 5870's 1 gig of vram, but then there was a 7870 version with 1 gig of vram.. so unless low settings still eats more than 1 gig vram you should be able to run it at a playable framerate with that card at lower settings.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by jamiehavok
apehater: so instead of pumping money into the game development, you decided to pump it into this pr shit!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot ea... ahhm i mean cd project
CharlesGrey: I'm kind of ashamed to see that the community ( or part of it ) felt that this post deserved to be "high rated". :(

And that's all I have to say about that.

On topic: Is this a video from the game? Or was it specifically created for advertising? Because if it's part of the game, I'd rather wait until release and not watch it now.
whooaa, normally my posts get downvoted O_o
Ill give you another 60 bucks if you let me play it now!!!
andreiv72: cool cant wait. This looks like a game not to play on tv when wife is watching. She might think its just slightly to violent.

:)
Indeed. This is likely one for after the wife and kiddies go to bed.
flemingmatilda265: Start your buissnes from home!
Grow a second income and become your own boss!
For a better future!

CHECK FREELY here a link>>>> ow.ly/MqTY6

penis!
Post edited May 14, 2015 by fortune_p_dawg
high rated
The scene where he takes the potion and throws his head back, reminded me of this.

Lemon_Curry: [...]

Furthermore, he grabs her with his left hand while holding the sword in his right yet when he tries to stab her it's with the sword in his left hand.
Nah, he's just really really sharp and switches hands in a split of second. ;-)
When I was getting my new gaming rig the top thing in my mind was "Will The Witcher 3 run on it?"

I bought the first game and didn't get to play it for over a year because my video card couldn't cut it. That would drive me batty if the 19th rolled around and it wouldn't work.

Shouldn't be a problem with a GTX 980 and a 3.5GHz i7 though :)

Heck, I think the upgrades I bought for Guild Wars 2 (that GTX 780 and an FX8530) would even play this, though probably at a console level.

This, and Dragon Age: Inquisition, are two that I really wasn't willing to go PS4 on. This one got a pre-order, DA:I and it's Origin requirement, that's waiting for a sale to drop it below the $20 mark.
I really want to get that lullaby song she sang on my PC.
Rievier: I really want to get that lullaby song she sang on my PC.
Me too, the soundtrack feels kind of incomplete. Just like it happened with The Witcher 2 soundtrack. Thankfully, someone uploaded an 'extended' version to Youtube.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Lemon_Curry