It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Is it May 19th yet? </span>

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> is literally right around the corner, but for CD PROJEKT RED it all still seems like a case study in "How much excitement can the human body handle?". We've gotten a lot of gameplay footage recently, but there is nothing quite like a cinematic cutscene to really get the blood pumping. If you've seen the launch cinematics released so far for The Witcher and The Witcher 2 - you should know exactly the kind of quality you can expect.

If you've held out this long - you can still get the game before its May 19th release with the preorder discount, getting it at GOG.com is the one way to support the developers directly, and it gets you a whole bunch of free goodies to boot!

Enough said, check out the night to remember.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Konrad
I love the soundtrack...That harrowing song was perfect for the trailer. And i do not play graphics. I play a game. For a story and for gameplay. Not for graphics. Your loss is my gain.
Well, I need to buy a new PC.
Badass trailer :D
Pretty nice trailer the detail is outstanding you are like side by side with blizzard and gray goo cgi stuff.
Yes, dammit. I cannot wait any longer... but just have to.

Good stuff so far. Hope the game holds up with the high expectations all around it.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by e77y
Pretty sweet video good job.
I really hope the PC version will be running well on Radeon cards!

Regarding the trailer: best trailer ever! Very nice job!
Any chance for a RAW version of this? I want to enjoy this in its full glory!
Post edited May 14, 2015 by renok
Awesome trailer!!! Witcher is coming!
Looks so good!! But i dont meet the minimun requirements.

Could a Radeon 5870 run it at "very low" settings? =P
Amazing trailer... excellent work! Can't wait!
cool cant wait. This looks like a game not to play on tv when wife is watching. She might think its just slightly to violent.

:)
Well, let's hope the games story can match up with the efforts they put into trailers...
i bought the game out of respect for their hard work wich by the way did an amazing job if they continue on this path that will make a lot of mony
My PC already feels like Old Man Geralt in the end of the trailer...wracked with pain, but soldiering on.

CANNOT WAIT
ushimishi: Well, I need to buy a new PC.
Me too :)