It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Field of Glory II lost all its changelogs quite some time ago as mentioned here; not sure if it was due to the same or some other reason, but thankfully, all changelogs up to "Update 1.5.30 (16 June 2020)" are logged in the game forum (while missing from MaGog).
Not the same thing, but thank you for drawing my attention to its absence from MaGog. I missed it because it had happened during the few weeks that MaGog was in a coma. I have just restored the missing changelog entries from MaGog's backups and the full changelog is now available on MaGog too, as expected.

Arbitrarily deleting large portions of a game's changelog --- presumably in order to encourage social distancing --- is an uncommon, but by no means singular, GOG occurrence. There are seven games that have undergone this treatment (that MaGog is aware of and that she has been able to recover the lost portions of for posterity's sake).
Post edited August 18, 2020 by mrkgnao
high rated
Stars in Shadow
Revisions 38660 -38774

- Updates to the planet texture management system.
- Lowered the rep penalty for refusing to abandon a colony site, when requested.
- Added a small rep penalty for denying the AI a colony site using military intervention.
- Allied AIs should now request permission before building colonies inside your territory.
- Minor fixes for the allied "colony request" event.
- AI behavior tweaks.
- Added a 'None' option to 'Native Races' advanced map setting.
- Annexed outpost transports should now be scrappable.
- Fix for a bug that could occur when switching to a queued "City Planning" activity while low on food.
- Fix for a bug that could case "error in the food shortage report" exceptions.
- Splinter colonies should no longer offer to join monster factions.
- The "alien rulers" penalty should no longer apply to the populations of annexed empires.
- Fix for a bug that could cause androids to lower the population growth rates of other colonists.
- Fix for an error in the tradeship recall hover text.
- Completing combat should no longer cause harpies to be assigned negative crew values.
- Planetary shield values now be displayed correctly when viewing a planet's defenses.
- Fix for a bug that could cause the "Build Outpost" button to be displayed in place of the defensive actions buttons.
- Fix for a rare bug in the planet info pane.
- Attempting to trade with Marauders who have captured an outpost should no longer cause a bug.
- Added a "Dangerous Rising Power" issue that may cause weaker empires to resent and fear you.
- Various changes to the way AIs evaluate and offer peace treaties.
- A new "Faction Relations" pane can now be found in the intelligence briefing.
- Fix for a bug introduced by yesterday's patches.
- Increased Stellar Surge Beam damage.
- Updated Stellar Surge Beam animation.
- Fix for a bug introduced by yesterday's "fix".
- Humans now start with an extra 100 coins in "Marathon" games.
- Fixes for some rare bugs involving captured transports.
- Updates to the "Faction Relations" graph.
- Updates to the "Faction Relations" graph.
- Stations should no longer be able to retreat from combat (except for Tinkers' stations).
- Fixes for marauder tech and fleet scaling on 'marathon' and 'epic' game speeds.
- Fix for a rare bug in the ship status pane.
- Fixes for various display issues when the game is played at 4K resolution.
- Added +1 System Slot to the Phidi "Armed Merchant" and "Military Transport" hulls.
- Fix for a rare bug related to space habitats.
- Hotfix for a bug in the peace offer dialog tree.
- Hotfix for an exception caused by the AI City Planning code.
- Hotfix for a bug in the peace offer dialog text.
- Added a "queue refit to recent design" option to the ship refit pane.
- Experimental changes to fleet icon scaling at 4K resolution.
- Tweaks to the "queue refit to recent design" on hover button behaviors.
- Starmap star names and ETA text should no longer get smaller when the game is played at low resolutions.
- Improvements to AI judgments about which planets should be offered/demanded when suing for peace.
- Workaround for performance issues affecting older Intel HD Graphics drivers.
- An attempt to improve game stability on older hardware.
- Fix for a bug that was preventing Androids from suffering from overcrowding.
Standalone installer, and that of its DLC, updated (38647 (11/16/19) ⇒ 38774 (08/09/20)): 12 August 2020.

The Waylanders [InDev]
Update 0.21 (07 August 2020)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here.
Standalone installer updated (0.0.20 ⇒ 0.0.21.1): 12 August 2020.

Standalone installers updated 10 - 14 August 2020 with no changelog:
- Cat Quest II : 1.1.3 ⇒ 1.5.30.1.
- Danger Scavenger [InDev]: 1.3.0 ⇒ 1.4.0 (changelog here).
- Dead Age 2 [InDev] -- Windows: 1.14 ⇒ 1.15 ⇒ 1.17; Linux: 1.7 ⇒ 1.8; Mac: 1.6 ⇒ 1.7.
- Dead Cells, and its DLC -- Windows & Mac: 1.9.1 ⇒ 1.10.0; Linux not updated yet.
- Destroy All Humans! Special Skin Pack [DLC]: 1.1 ⇒ 1.1a.
- Double Kick Heroes: 0.059.6728 ⇒ 1.66.6017.
- Fae Tactics: v1.003 ⇒ v1.005.
- Hellpoint -- Windows: v350 ⇒ v352 ⇒ v354; Linux: v346 ⇒ v354.
- Indivisible, and its DLC -- Linux: 42416r ⇒ 42940.
- Kingdom Rush -- Windows: 2.1 ⇒ 4.2.15; Linux & Mac: None ⇒ 4.2.15.
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd: 2019.12.05 ⇒ 2020.08.09.
- Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Master -- Windows & Linux: 0.8.2.1 ⇒ 0.8.2.2.
- Liberated: 1.03 ⇒ 1.15.
- Nowhere Prophet: 1.06.001 Homa ⇒ 1.06.009 Homa.
- SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest: 1.05.75996 ⇒ 1.02.77335.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated: 1.1a ⇒ 1.0.3.
- VirtuaVerse: v. 1.25a ⇒ v. 1.26.
- Yono and the Celestial Elephants: 01.01 ⇒ 01.01 CN update.
- Ys I &Ys II: None ⇒ 2020.08.10.

Also, from updates/changelogs posted earlier:
- Battle Brothers, and its DLC: 1.3.0.25 ⇒ 1.4.0.32.
- Candleman: The Complete Journey: 1.041 ⇒ 1.05.
- CARRION: 1.0.0_gog_c5ee6a95cc9f11ea870cc48508df2cca ⇒ 1.0.0_gog_d7edc31bda5111ea9114c48508df2cca.
- Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition, and its DLC: 1.27.0 ⇒ 1.30.0.
- Imperator: Rome, and its DLC:
--> Windows & Linux: 1.4.2 Archimedes ⇒ 1.5.0;
--> Mac: 1.4.2 Archimedes ⇒ 1.5.0 ⇒ 1.5.1.
- My Time At Portia: 2.1.137299 ⇒ 2.0.141140.
- Northgard, and its DLC: 2.2.12.18230 ⇒ 2.2.13.18376 ⇒ 2.2.14.18421.
- Observation: 1.15 ⇒ 1.17.
- Order of Battle: World War II, and its DLC -- Windows: 8.5.4 ⇒ 8.5.6; Mac: 8.5.4 ⇒ 8.5.6a.
- RimWorld, and its DLC: 1.1.2654 rev668 ⇒ 1.2.2719 rev708.
- Strategic Command: World War I: 1.01.05 ⇒ 1.02.00a.
- Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe: 1.17.02 ⇒ 1.18.00a.
- Strategic Command WWII: World at War: 1.06.02 ⇒ 1.07.00a.

Additionally:
- SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE: soundtrack & wallpapers added as bonuses.
- Wizardry 6+7: Wizardry 7 DOS (PC & Mac, English), Map & Quick Reference Card duplicate entries removed.

Lastly, the Colt Canyon, Hedon, and SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE standalone installers haven't been updated yet.

@GOG, the:
- Against the Moon: Prologue, and
- Secret Government
forum links still point to the General Discussion board. Third time's the charm?

P.S. You can add the Ys I &Ys II forum link to the above.
Post edited August 18, 2020 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Additionally:
- Wizardry 6+7: Wizardry 7 DOS (PC & Mac, English), Map & Quick Reference Card added as bonuses.
Um, no, these files have been on my harddrive for quite a few years now and I have just downloaded and compared them and they haven't changed.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Additionally:
- Wizardry 6+7: Wizardry 7 DOS (PC & Mac, English), Map & Quick Reference Card added as bonuses.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Um, no, these files have been on my harddrive for quite a few years now and I have just downloaded and compared them and they haven't changed.
You are right. Nothing new. All that has happened --- sometime last week ---- was that GOG deleted some duplicate links from Wizardry 6.
high rated
A miracle happened.
Downwell has finally been updated. Actual ver. number on GOG is now 1.0.0.65. No changelog but I tested it and they fixed the issue that the fullscreen option was not saved.

RiME also has been updated. Again no changlöog but I assume that they fixed the issue that it could not be started with Galaxy since the ini file was incorrect. I told GOG about it a few months ago and complained agaion yesterday why they did not fix it yet, since I also told them how to fix it.
Post edited August 17, 2020 by MarkoH01
high rated
Imperator: Rome

1.5.1 Menander Hotfix 1 (13 August 2020)

Fixed a crash in province view
high rated
Edward_Carnby: Imperator: Rome

1.5.1 Menander Hotfix 1 (13 August 2020)

Fixed a crash in province view
This changelog addition has resolved the "|" bug that had corrupted this game's changelog, among many others, in the past week or so (see https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post24372).

So, at least now we know that it was probably a one-time bug and not an ongoing one. And we can perhaps expect these corruptions to slowly disappear as each game gets a new changelog entry. But some games on the list are unlikely to get any more updates ever, so it's not really a solution.

Here's hoping that GOG fixes the bug properly and soon (ticket opened 5 days ago).
Post edited August 17, 2020 by mrkgnao
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Lastly, the Colt Canyon, Hedon, and SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE standalone installers haven't been updated yet.
Colt Canyon and Hedon are updated now. Both SUPERHOT games still need to get corrected / updated installers. There's also no updated installer available yet for Ion Fury. I hope this doesn't take too long anymore to finally arrive here.
MarkoH01: A miracle happened.
Downwell has finally been updated. Actual ver. number on GOG is now 1.0.0.65. No changelog but I tested it and they fixed the issue that the fullscreen option was not saved.

RiME also has been updated. Again no changlöog but I assume that they fixed the issue that it could not be started with Galaxy since the ini file was incorrect. I told GOG about it a few months ago and complained agaion yesterday why they did not fix it yet, since I also told them how to fix it.
Sweeeet! Thanks a bunch!
Post edited August 24, 2020 by Crimson-X
Alexim: Thanks, in theory it's still possible that the game has the achievements but suffers from the bug that doesn't show them, as has happened with several other games.

The only final test would be to try to complete at least one and see if it unlocks, if you can test it in the future let me know, otherwise I still have to contact the developers again since they promised to add them long ago.
Good news! The achievements are there. I've unlocked the first one.
You were right, it's the well known bug that doesn't show them. Screenshots attached.

Edit: It seems they fixed it. The achievements are now visible in Galaxy.
Attachments:
fixed.jpg (140 Kb)
Post edited August 18, 2020 by Hustlefan
MarkoH01: RiME also has been updated. Again no changlöog but I assume that they fixed the issue that it could not be started with Galaxy since the ini file was incorrect. I told GOG about it a few months ago and complained agaion yesterday why they did not fix it yet, since I also told them how to fix it.
Almost all the installers have been updated, but not all. The Latin-American-Spanish installers are still the old version, so those who live in Latin America might want to download the Spanish installers instead (which are, in fact, multilingual installers).
high rated
Chernobylite (In Development)

Updated to 30597-ship (Galaxy & Offline Installer)
VERY Major Patch (7 August 2020)

We're more than halfway to the next mega patch. We thought "why shouldn't we give you some of its content today?". So here it is:

Technology improvements:

- Unreal Engine has been updated to the latest version. This means much more stable operation and removing many troublesome bugs.
- The game has been thoroughly optimized in many places. Expect even a 20% increase in FPS
- The game has been heavily optimized in terms of the required memory. Lots of textures should load faster and less noticeably. The game should look MUCH better at low settings.
- We've completely reworked the graphics options. They have a much greater impact on performance now, there are also a lot of new settings you asked for - like the ability to turn off motion blur or flares
- We cleaned up all the content of the game. Build is a good 6 GB lighter.
- We've added a crash reporter to help you report a game crash. It appears automatically after closing the game.
- We added Kopachi, Red Forest Pripyat Port and Central to the benchmark. Now you can thoroughly test the entire game. Warning! Benchmark is now really long, but I'm sure you will want to thoroughly test all the new settings.

Localization:

- Major localization update for Czech, German, Hungarian, Polish and Russian.

Improvements/Additions:

- We've added a new monster - Chernohost. Its AI was created for fighting in the open space. It will replace the Borderer on the outdoors.
- 2 new items in the base: Infirmary Bed (allows to passively heal a wounded ally) and Decontamination Shower (increases radiation safety)
- We have added a new "heist" board. It will allow in future to lunch the final mission in the game.
- We have completely reworked the system of covers used by soldiers. Now they should use them better, nicer and more naturally.
- We have added the ability to build a station that allows you to swap weapon upgrades. Now you can modify your weapons anywhere in the game.
- When the player distributes food to allies, we have added a lot of new messages that tell you what and how it affects them. The base mechanics should be much clearer.
- We have improved the training costs, now better skills require more skill points
- We've slightly improved the player's dodge effectiveness
- We have added new icons on the level selector. Now it will be easier to determine what we gain from a given mission.
- We rebuilt the health system. Now consumables are added to the quick menu, and using them does not have an immediate effect - they trigger the appropriate animation. In other words, healing is more difficult, especially in combat.

Redesign, balance and feedback:

- We improved all dialogues throughout the scenario, many things were rebuilt and improved. The whole thing should now be more interesting and much more coherent.
- We've reworked the way the game works on day one. The player is not sent on any story mission. He can get to know the game mechanics better and calmly.
- We improved the distribution of resources on the levels according to your feedback. Now there should be fewer resources, but more in each individual unit.
- We have removed the limit of days from the game after which the next time loop begins. Since we introduced the "fractal timeline" to the game, it doesn't make much sense anymore. You can play endlessly, no explosion of the power plant will stop you anymore.
- After death, we start on the day we died, along with the same quests we had before we died. Thanks to this, you shouldn't have the feeling that the game "deleted your progress"
- We've completely rebuilt how often, how many and how fast monsters and soldiers appear. The initial missions should be fairly simple and more focused on exploration. With time and depending on the player's decision, there will be more and more monsters and enemies, and they will also become more difficult
- We have removed the limit a player has to complete story quests. We want you to be able to quietly devote yourself to exploration, side missions and side activities, and not just running at breakneck speed through the main plot
Space Time Distributor now reduces the amount of radiation on levels

General:

- We fixed the bug that caused gardens to decreae comfort of the base, but didn't increase it.
- We have corrected the collision on Prypiat Port boat, player will no longer be able to stuck inside permanently.
- Changed material of glass on Prypiat Port, now it can be penetrated with any bullet.
- We fixed conversations with companions while being crouched, player will now obtain normal speed after dialogue.
- Added walls and collisions to the Kopachi Kindengraten bunker - player can no longer go Out of Bounds there nor see through the walls.
- We fixed crash on Prypiat Central when you entered tent with mission marker.
- Fixed an islands on timeline that caused player to got stuck there permanently.
- Fixed bug that allowed you to craft infinite amount of First Aid Kits and antirads.
+++

Galaxy received another patch (30597_hotfix14_08_ship, ingame it shows Rev 30700)

Here is the changelog from Steam:
Rev 30700 Hotfix - Localization and major bugs fixes

Localization:

- We fixed a bug that caused a lot of texts to appear in English

Technology improvements:

- We optimized the character's performance. Now, fighting more soldiers should no longer cause big drops in FPS.

General:

- We have fixed most game controller issues. It should work fine now.
- We have fixed a bug that made it totally stuck in the fractal timeline.
- Fixed a 100% repro crash that was occurring in the power plant dialogue.
- Fixed a bug that was causing FPS to drop significantly in the base.
- Sometimes consumable items had no effect after use. We (probably) fixed it.

Redesign, balance and feedback:

- You complained that Chernohosts are very rare. So we increased the frequency of their occurrence.
high rated
Cat Quest II

Updated to 1.5.35.1 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

No changelog.
high rated
The Sexy Brutale

Update 18.08.2020[=gog-2(40574)]

The Sexy Brutale received a language update on @GOGcom
Available now with subtitles in 中文(简体)
t.co/fY8nL80rNf
high rated
SUPERHOT MIND CONTROL DELETE offline installer is now updated. For some reason the installer is labeled version 1.0.1_001 and not 1.0.2 but it's the same build so the game is up-to-date.