It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hustlefan: Observation

Updated to 1.17 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

- Achievement support added to various platforms
If someone owns the game, could you tell me if they finally added the achievements on GOG as well? Thank you.
Alexim: If someone owns the game, could you tell me if they finally added the achievements on GOG as well? Thank you.
I own the game but don't have access to Galaxy at the moment. All i can tell is that there are no achievements visible on my profile page as you can see on the attached screenshot.
Attachments:
Alexim: If someone owns the game, could you tell me if they finally added the achievements on GOG as well? Thank you.
Hustlefan: I own the game but don't have access to Galaxy at the moment. All i can tell is that there are no achievements visible on my profile page as you can see on the attached screenshot.
Thanks, in theory it's still possible that the game has the achievements but suffers from the bug that doesn't show them, as has happened with several other games.

The only final test would be to try to complete at least one and see if it unlocks, if you can test it in the future let me know, otherwise I still have to contact the developers again since they promised to add them long ago.
high rated
mrkgnao: A fair number of games have just lost sizeable portions of their changelogs, probably because of some GOG bug introduced today.

<snip>

Simply put, every changelog that has the "|" character in it, has lost everything up to and including that "|" character. Looks like someone was coding without testing.

The affected games are:
- Barony: Blessed Addition
- Caves of Qud
- Dead In Vinland
- Duskers
- Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
- Field of Glory: Empires
- Frostpunk
- Gremlins, Inc.
- Imperator: Rome
- Kona
- Original War
- Orphan
- Prison Architect
- Sins of a Solar Empire®: Rebellion Ultimate Edition
- Staxel
- This War of Mine
- Tyranny
P.S. There are probably a few more games affected than listed above, specifically games outside MaGog's legacy range (i.e. games added to GOG in the last year), but I don't think anyone else is monitoring changelogs, so I guess they'll be found eventually in some way or another, unless GOG fixes its bug first.

P.P.S. If you want to look at the uncorrupted changelogs for these games, they are, as usual, available on MaGog. I've recoded MaGog to ignore changes to these changelogs until GOG fixes the bug, so they should remain intact.

P.P.P.S. Using AF to search for "|" in the changelogs posted in this thread, I've found one more game that has the character in its changelog: Northgard (a post-legacy game). I expect its changelog to be corrupted as well. Thanks go to all those that post changelogs here, especially to those insightful enough to insist on posting the full changelog here, rather than linking to some external (and thus unsearchable) site.
Post edited August 13, 2020 by mrkgnao
high rated
Say howdy to yet another Colt Canyon update. The game is now at version 1.0.1.6. Here's the changelog:
v 1.0.1.6

• When not aiming actively (Gamepad): TNT throw distance is now dependent on the time you're holding it
• Fixed PlayStation (DualShock) Controllers not being supported
• Fixed Throw Master Upgrade crashing the game when having less than two weapons equipped
• Damage indicators are now enabled by default
• Fixed some other render resolution-related issue
• Late-Game Elite Enemies now drop some health again
• No more cooldown after last bullet, allowing instant auto-reload start on trigger pull
• Added Damage Indicators to status effects on enemies
• Reduced amount of blood created by thorns
• Increased transparency of empty clip icons to increase contrast between loaded and empty icons
• Improved input buttons reassignment menu ux
• Now disabling camera aim offset by default if playing coop with mixed input devices (i.e. mouse + gamepad)
• Fixed some other rare issues and crashes
Post edited August 13, 2020 by Berzerk2002
mrkgnao: Thanks go to all those that post changelogs here, especially to those insightful enough to insist on posting the full changelog here, rather than linking to some external (and thus unsearchable) site.
When the changelog gets too long, it can be a bit of an issue for those browsing the thread and having to wade through many long posts that they don't care about. At that point, I think it would be better to create a topic on the appropriate GOG sub-forum, post the full changelog there, and link to it in this topic.
high rated
mrkgnao: Thanks go to all those that post changelogs here, especially to those insightful enough to insist on posting the full changelog here, rather than linking to some external (and thus unsearchable) site.
dtgreene: When the changelog gets too long, it can be a bit of an issue for those browsing the thread and having to wade through many long posts that they don't care about. At that point, I think it would be better to create a topic on the appropriate GOG sub-forum, post the full changelog there, and link to it in this topic.
Yes, but then you can't search that changelog's text as part of this thread, as I did yesterday.
dtgreene: When the changelog gets too long, it can be a bit of an issue for those browsing the thread and having to wade through many long posts that they don't care about. At that point, I think it would be better to create a topic on the appropriate GOG sub-forum, post the full changelog there, and link to it in this topic.
mrkgnao: Yes, but then you can't search that changelog's text as part of this thread, as I did yesterday.
I would just like to report that this particular reply did show up as a reply, but it didn't mark the thread as having an unread message; the thread title was still gray.
mrkgnao: Yes, but then you can't search that changelog's text as part of this thread, as I did yesterday.
dtgreene: I would just like to report that this particular reply did show up as a reply, but it didn't mark the thread as having an unread message; the thread title was still gray.
Yes. There's something fishy about this thread. It's currently listed on the forum with "last update: 8hrs ago", despite your posts and mine being much newer. Been like that for a few days now. Probably not the only affected thread, but that's the one I've noticed.
dtgreene: I would just like to report that this particular reply did show up as a reply, but it didn't mark the thread as having an unread message; the thread title was still gray.
mrkgnao: Yes. There's something fishy about this thread. It's currently listed on the forum with "last update: 8hrs ago", despite your posts and mine being much newer. Been like that for a few days now. Probably not the only affected thread, but that's the one I've noticed.
Curious. I've seen lots of problems with the forums, but this is one problem I've not seen. The list of threads on the "General Discussions" page shows the correct timing of the last reply of this thread for me. I have this thread favored and use firefox. However, I have noticed that the past four or so versions of firefox have been a bit strange in the way they update pages and the exact symptoms seem to change each update.

One thing which does seem consistent is that replies I've made to my own threads have not updated info on the "General Discussions" page.
high rated
Battle Brothers

Update 1.4.0.32 (13 August 2020)

Changelog
Anybody else's overall count in the library went down by 1?
mannefriedrich: Anybody else's overall count in the library went down by 1?
I wouldn't be able to tell. I got so many games I lost count lol
Not me.
See here, perhaps: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_why_was_alwas_awakening_removed_from_my_library
Post edited August 13, 2020 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Not me.
mrkgnao: See here, perhaps: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_why_was_alwas_awakening_removed_from_my_library
This just happened to me... This better get fixed and the game returned to my library.