Five badasses and a Gundillac in a zombie hell.
Double Kick Heroes is an explosive METAL rhythm game
set in an apocalyptic world.
Lead your band on a roadtrip through the wasteland! Blast zombies with your Gundillac and crush them with the power of METAL.
Coming on GOG Games in Development for PC on April 11th 2018.
Shoot zombies by beating the keyboard or your pad the way you’d beat a drumset
. Double Kicking is the name of a drumming technique to speed up the music. But it's also the name of a deadly weapon you will have to master to survive. Grab your gear and let's beat it to death!
Meet the crazy band powered by METAL
: Lincoln, Snake, Derek, Randie and James. They love METAL and can't spend a day without it. Each one of them is a unique, cunning, METAL player. They live in an apocalyptic world where their favourite Rock stars are scattered all around the world. Discover their story and their hidden truths.
You must survive on the highway to hell by killing monsters with your gundillac
Struggle through the 30 levels of total madness
and escape from this nightmare! Only the power of METAL can save your band!
You think Elmobo’s soundtrack sucks? Go to Hell! Or... pick your boring rap music and play monotonous beats.
You can also try some Tenacious D and feel the power of METAL. Import whatever track you want and design your own level! Share it with your friend and be the first in the leaderboard!
Obviously, we don’t promote piracy, buy your own albums.
May the METAL be with you!
- Double kick zombies in the face with insane METAL music!
- 30 tremendously f****king awesome quality METAL songs by a legendary video game AND METAL composer.
- Import your own music, play community designed tracks, edit your favorite songs and share challenges!
- Unlock new gear and pimp your Gundillac.
- Rodriguez infused background story about being weird guys and gals who live for Sex, Drugs and Heavy METAL .
- Explosions, rebels, militias, undeads, road-rage, madness, apocalypse. Ready to hit the fury road?
- The only f****king awesome rock and METAL rhythm game for GOG, what more!?
Copyright Headbang Club.