Alpha 3 Patch 1 (7 April 2020)
- Added a description for Empty function
- Added some more on-screen reminders on how to start your town (Clay pit, Thatchery, Charcoal pile, Forestry workers)
- Construction menu now divides to pages if doesn't fit on screen
- Wagons will now need horseshoes and tack replacements after some time
- Salaries and rents are now payed daily rather than every frame, thus making the economy consistent in all game speeds
- Not allowing to demolish field with harvest anymore
- Added tooltips on resource icons in tannery
- Tannery stuck in gathering (rare)
- Crash when relocating pigs
- A carpenter could choose a horse that's being relocated, leading to later crash
- Could build coastal buildings in inaccessible areas
- Construction workers had their path needlessly recalculated -Stone mining could stop if limestone deposits are inaccessible (yeah, vice versa)
- Wagons could deliver the same construction resource twice (left in a building afterwards)
- Church and chapel requirement didn't care if its construction is not finished
- Cows could be stuck relocation
- Crash on loading some saves
- Jerky movements of wagon wheels in later game
- When demolishing a forestry, a leftover log could be never picked up
- People and animals aged less if played on lower game speeds
- Wagons never wear out
- Wagon shed workers could neglect supplying for horses
- Laborers in fact received the same wage as workers despite coefficient
- A pig marked for slaughter manually could be slaughtered twice
- Some weirdness during windmill demolishing
- Horse tack trade was broken
Standalone installer updated: 0.3.0.3 ⇒ 0.3.1.0
Update 4.1.1 (03 April 2020)
- Completely redone controller menu.
- Edit inputs for both keyboards and controllers on the main menu, or during play through the pause menu.
- Inputs are saved after the game is closed.
- For quick access press "F12" to open the new menu, and "F11" to reset to default inputs.
- Most gamepads will be compatible with the game now (no more Xbox exclusivity :P).
- This update will also be available for Mac and Linux users.
- Quicker saving times, initial loading times slightly faster too.
- New force resolution option* (More on this below).
Unfortunately we were not able to make it so icons update during play with new inputs, or new icons for different controller types. Regardless of what controller you use the game will still use Xbox 360 icons. We really tried with this one, but it was not possible and we apologize for it.
This new input system was tested with Xbox 360 controllers, Dualshock 4, Switch Pro controller, generic brand gamepads and keyboards. That said, even after a lot of testing there might be a couple of bugs that slipped through, let us know if you find anything and we will get it fixed for the next patch.
- Fixed a bug where the player couldn’t save or load because the save file wasn’t created.
- Fixed a couple of lingering typos.
- Fixed a bug were the checkered background in some menus would become smaller horizontally when zooming in and closing the menu.
- Other small bugs pertaining to the new input system.
*How to access the force resolution option:
- Go to the main menu and then to options, now press “F10” to open the force resolution screen.
- Type both a new resolution and an aspect ratio and press enter.
This was done in case the game is not recognizing or changing the correct display resolution, it’s a bit hacky but we hope it works for some extreme cases.
Standalone installers updated (4.1.0 ⇒ 4.1.1
): 07 April 2020.
Standalone installers updated 06-07 April 2020
with no changelog:
- Airships: Conquer the Skies
: 18.104.22.168 ⇒ 22.214.171.124
- Close Combat: The Bloody First
: v1.01.01 ⇒ 1.01.01b
- The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters
, and all its DLC
: 1.0.6 GOG ⇒ 1.0.6b GOG
: 1,035 ⇒ 1,036
- Exanima [InDev]
: 0.8 ⇒ 0.8.0.1
- Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner
: 1.9.3 ⇒ 1.9.4
- In Other Waters
- Mac: 1.0.0 ⇒ 1.0.2
- The Longing
: 1.0.4 ⇒ 1.0.5
- Star Control®: Origins
, and its DLC
: 126.96.36.199 ⇒ 1.43
- SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising
: 27 ⇒ 28
- X4: Foundations
, and its DLC
: 3.00 ⇒ 3.00 Hotfix 1
Also, from updates/changelogs posted earlier:
- Endzone - A World Apart [InDev]
: 0.7.7397.30764 ⇒ 0.7.7400.23352
- No Man's Sky
: 2.33_LivingShip_57941 ⇒ 2.40_ExoMech_58828