Update 2.0.4 - Spring Cleaning
The Spring is here for good and with it the long-awaited respite. We bring a bunch of long-awaited improvements
, much of which would not come if it was not for your invaluable involvement.
Do not be afraid! Thanks to our hacker-work your well-earned co-op mode items are finally safe. Also, you will not be lost in the dreadful void of the black screen anymore.
That said, we yet again want to make it clear that we are constantly open to your continued reports
on newfound bug discoveries or ingenious development ideas. Because of you the game is able to improve and expand.
We are waiting for you in our Discord Bug fixes:
- Co-op: Exiting the mode no longer means losing the items by the second player
- Hardcore Mode: Fixed problems with loading the character after pressing “Quick Restart”
- The game no longer hangs on a black screen after starting
- New Game+: Fixed the issue with opening the workshop in Hub if the player had more than 20 items
- Co-op: No more animation hangs when both players got on the motorcycle at the same time
- Co-op: Removed the crafting hearts generation exploit
- Removed the crafting attack speed bonus exploit
- Small fixes in displaying workshop descriptions
- "Boombox" should now scale with floors
- "Messmaker" got nerfed Quality of life changes:
- Movement buttons can be now reassigned to aid the users with non-QWERTY keyboard layout
- "Fullscreen Windowed" is now the default display setting
- After pressing "Exit To Hub" there is now a popup window asking for the confirmation
- Prices of items sold were re-balanced - it was too easy to obtain way too large amounts of money
As a small bonus, we would like to highlight an interesting gameplay review
by Parallax Abstraction
. Thank you for the feature! Go and give them some love!
Not enough of Danger Scavenger and the rest of Star Drifters work for you?
Here are some places where you can see more of us:
And remember - be a rebel! Star Drifters team