#### Patch 1.3.3 (18th April 2019)
##### Hotfix Higlights:
* Fixed the Linux version crashing to Main Menu in some cases.
Please, be aware of plot spoilers in the description below (in the Quest,
Areas and Kingdom sections)!
* At the Dreamscape area, not all enemies would take part in the last fight sometimes. Resolution: fixed.
* In version 1.3.1, if the player's coronation and Linxia's Investigation happened at the same time, the Coronation quest would become impossible to complete. Resolution: fixed.
* Improvements to the DE and FR localizations.
* Fixed textures on Nagrundi, the troll.
* * *
#### Patch 1.3.2d (16th April 2019)
* An astradaemon guardian in Vordakai's Tomb could become invincible. Resolution: fixed.
* In rare cases, the player couldn't enter the Global Map after meeting the Technic League for the first time. Resolution: fixed.
* It was possible to skip the coronation event by leaving the Throne Room. Resolution: fixed. Now it will start automatically if the player does so.
* In a dialogue in the main square of Pitax, a special option available only to Chaotic characters stopped working as intended. Resolution: fixed.
* After patch 1.3, the player's throne would display incorrectly when loading a game saved in the Throne Room. Resolution: fixed.
* It was impossible to complete the Artisans of the Silverstep quest. Resolution: fixed.
##### Classes & Mechanics
* A dialogue wouldn't start properly if one of the conversation partners was unconscious, even if they regained consciousness right after that. Resolution: fixed.
* Instead of displaying the character's selected deity, the text in the spellbook read Deity Selection. Resolution: fixed.
* Combat music in taverns sometimes was muffled. Resolution: fixed.
* Multiple localization improvements, including DE and ZH versions of the game.
* Fixed the appearance of light source materials in the Lostlarn Keep area.
Caves of Qud
#### Update v1.3.5g (15 April 2019)
* Fixed issue where new point meshes (introduced in Feb update) were not cleaning up after themselves causing crashes for some players.
* Made improvements to blended mesh animation code to reduce game's memory allocation.
* You can no longer delete rubbish.
#### Patch 2.0.173 (13 April 2019)
* The Barathrumites are still remodeling. Continue staying tuned.
* Added new item: blood-gradient hand vacuum.
* We refreshed how turrets work.-- Turrets now require ammo to fire. You can supply a friendly turret with ammo when you deploy it, via its interaction menu, or via smart use.-- Turrets must now reload their weapons.-- Turrets now have power switches. You can only access them if you have sufficient security clearance.-- You can now find dynamic turrets -- turrets created from arbitrary missile weapons -- in the wild.-- Added the following new creatures: low-light laser turret tinker, eigenturret tinker, blast cannon tinker, phase cannon tinker, and dynamic turret tinker.-- Added two new supporting items: storage tank and gourd.-- Added a new item mod, jacked, which allows gear to be powered by robots (particularly turrets) who wield it via their onboard systems or from grid power they have access to.-- Traipsing mortars now use ammo and can scavenge to fabricate it.-- Seed-spitting vines, thirst thistles, slugsnouts, and agolflies now generate ammo through biological mechanisms rather than not use ammo.
* Slugsnouts now have tusks.
* Agolflies now have mandibles.
* Added a new tile for troll foals.
* Base troll creatures no longer appear outside of Bethesda Susa.
* In most cases smart use now prefers to pet creatures, if possible, rather than talk to them.
* Dart guns and booster guns now use the Pistol skill rather than Heavy Weapons.
* Grenade launchers now have the correct weight of 15 pounds.
* Fleeing creatures now prefer to flee into tiles that have fewer adjacent enemies, unless they are panic-fleeing due to a fear effect.
* Aquatic creatures no longer pathfind or flee into tiles containing liquid containers or puddles too small to swim in. This also applies to player auto-movement while dominating an aquatic creature.
* Leering stalkers, chrome pyramids, traipsing mortars, and boosterbots no longer drop their ranged weapons upon death (once again).
* Repairing items via the trade screen now correctly charges the listed water cost.
* Norm cores now have a power switch that can be accessed if you have sufficient security clearance. They occasionally start in the off state.
* Liquids that fizz away when using the pour command now exhibit the same behavior when using the collect command.
* HP restored by life drain is now treated as healing and includes messaging and floating text.
* Fixed a bug that broke night-vision implants when they were reimplanted after the game had been saved and restored.
* Fixed a bug that caused phase-conjugate grenades to not shift phase after the game had been saved and restored.
* Fixed a bug that caused dismembered limbs and equipment to not appear on the ground if the dismembering attack killed the target.
* Fixed a bug that allowed the player to accumulate multiple beguiled or proselytized companions by leaving them in far-away zones and later returning to them.
* Fixed a number of bugs involving stat modifiers from effects becoming permanent on your clones.