It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Drox Operative 2 [InDev]
Patch 0.812 (14 August 2020)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here.
Standalone installers updated (0.811 ⇒ 0.812): 17 August 2020.

Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG [InDev]
Version 0.18.813.1850 (13 August 2020)

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Hotfix 0.18.814.2046 (14 August 2020)

Standalone installer, and those of its DLC, updated (0.17.521.1337 ⇒ 0.18.815.2245): 18 August 2020.

Foundation [InDev]
Alpha 1.6.20.0814 Hotfix (15 August 2020)

Standalone installer updated (alpha 1.6.19.0812 ⇒ alpha 1.6.20.0814): 18 August 2020.

No Man's Sky
Desolation Patch 2.62 (August 12, 2020)

Changelog posted in the game forum by user ChewyWeAreNotHome.
Standalone installer updated (2.61.1_Desolation_62460 ⇒ 2.62_Desolation_62781): 18 August 2020.

Project Hospital
Update 1.2.21034 (18 August 2020)

Changes
- Finalized support for features coming in the Department of Infectious Diseases DLC
- Added specific state description in technologist's card for taking samples from a patient or giving back results
- Reduced the rate of how quickly dirt accumulates in the hospital, it's now also a tweakable

Fixes
- Fixed some role buttons in employee card not working in a couple cases after switching specializations, for example surgery to anesthesiology
- Fixed popup with no treatment showing problem with main treatment of the diagnosis even if the problem is with a treatment of a critical side symptom
- Fixed a few cases of wrong bed reservation not correctly showing patient portraits above their beds
- Fixed unnecessary transport between trauma beds in collapse script
- Fixed internal medicine with missing outpatient staff not causing its icon on main panel to blink
- Fixed a few cases of lying patients clipping through stretchers or CT/MRI
- Fixed ambulances overshooting parking entrance at highest game speed and very low frame rates
- Fixed black screen shown instead of main menu after accidentally setting UI scale to less than the minimum value
Standalone installers, and those of its DLC, updated: 1.2.20669h1 ⇒ 1.2.21034; new DLC added.
high rated
Streets of Rogue
Version 90 (12 August 2020)

This update includes a whole bunch of fixes, as my never-ending quest to rid this game of all bugs continues. Seriously, I’ll probably be updating this thing ‘til I’m dead.

So, what else have I been up to? Well, for the past several months, I’ve primarily been focused on creating new tech for the sequel. I'm happy to say it's going really smoothly! This groundwork will allow for a MUCH more expansive, open world than the original game can muster. I’m super excited about the gameplay potential here, this will open up a ton of new possibilities. While it’ll be a very long time before I have anything official to show, I’ll continue to keep you posted on my progress with these updates. Be sure to keep sending me your ideas/hopes/dreams/etc.!

Characters
- Demolitionist now has Tech Expert trait
- Accessories and facial hair cannot be placed on certain head types during character creation
- Fix for cases where player could not interact with Mech suit due to it being "hostile"

Level Editor
- Fix for Mech Pilot not spawning properly in custom chunks
- Fix for Chests appearing to contain items with incorrect names
- Fix for not being able to assign items to NPCs after placing a Safe or Chest
- Fix for Slime Puddle not appearing when placed on top of floors
- Fix for Mech Pilot suit sometimes appearing onscreen after returning to level editor after testing
- Fix for potential freezes loading final level with certain chunk packs
- Fix for mutators tied to specific custom levels remaining for the entire game if the player quit to the main menu and loaded their game on the level following the level with the mutator

Graphics
- Fix for issue with certain shadow tiles not appearing properly
- Fix for fist sprite appearing at the back of NPCs’ bald heads when they are sitting down and facing north
- Fix for dizzy stars sometimes remaining over NPCs after they are cleaned up by Butler Bot
- Fix for shadows not always appearing properly under doors
- Fix for player appearing to keep Roller Skates on after possessing and then depossessing a Courier
- Fix for shadow appearing under player as they are teleporting if they teleport from within water

UI / Controls
- Added setting on Graphics menu to use software cursor
- Fix for Killer being incorrect on stats screen when player dies due to taking an Sulfuric Acid syringe
- Fix for cases where question mark could appear over NPCs' heads directly after starting combat
- If a player is is "operating" an object and someone pickpockets them, they will stop operating
- Dead Musician has higher interaction priority vs. objects around him when Bouncer goes to revive him
- Fix for errors when selecting certain body types during character creation
- Fix for Mech and Courier body types not always being selectable during character creation
- Fix for greyscale versions of Mech, Mech Pilot, Courier, Robot, Cop Bot, and Demolitionist being missing

Playfield Objects
- Fix for cases where the player would act as if they are hacking an object when they are interacting up close, typically after interacting with someone from across a counter and offering them an item
- Fix for panic room doors sometimes closing when lockdown walls are triggered by Supercops from their hostility toward players

Items
- Freeze Ray can now be used to put out fires
- Mind Controlled NPCs are not affected by Memory Mutilator
- Body Swapper is affected by Intrusion Artist
- Fix for players being able to pick up airborne items
- Fix for certain items repeatedly warping if placed directly on certain Flame Grates
- Modified Walkie Talkie description to mention the fact that you shouldn’t use it in view of Cops
- Fix for player being able to use melee weapons and not lose durability if they switched weapons before the swing was finished
- Fix for errors potentially occurring if the player is knocked back while attaching a detonator to a door
- Fix for rare cases where multiplayer client could be told that their inventory is full when picking up items when it is not
- Fix for multiplayer client sometimes being able to press Remote Detonator button even if no bombs have been placed
- Player cannot use Sticky Glove through closed, unbroken windows

Status Effects / Traits / Special Abilities
- Slum Dwellers who are spawned for the Goon's big quest will not be Loyal due to Friend of the Common Folk
- Penetrating Bullets are stopped by indestructible-ish objects like Steel Doors and Safes
- If player dies while possessing someone or while having Resurrect, and they gain a level while on the ground, they will gain health from the level-up when they resurrect
- When adding traits, Toss cancels Near-Harmless, and vice versa
- Fix for Mind Control not working properly with Electronic
- Fix for player being able to attempt to arrest empty Mech and Butler Bot
- Fix for Blaster Survivor not working properly when hitting Remote Bombs while on multiplayer client
- Fix for Class Solidarity causing custom NPCs of different varieties to be Friendly toward each other
- Fix for cases where players could get inappropriate end-level rewards after switching characters
- Fix for Crazy-Dizzy not occurring when Electronic players return from Werewolf form
- Fix for Doctor being able to chloroform or tranquilize a Mech player, or an empty Mech suit
- Fix for Flesh Feast triggering on Mech player and empty Mech suit
- If an NPC or player is bitten or arrested while biting or cannibalizing, they will stop doing these things
- Fix for Gangsters being able to hit members of their own gang while having No In-Fighting if another player has the opposite gang’s Big Quest
- Explosions from Laser Emitters will never harm players who have Blaster Survivor
- Fix for health numbers appearing multiple times when healing Musician as multiplayer client Bodyguard
- Bloodlust and Cannibalize no longer cancel each other out
- Fix for people who come out of Enraged state continuing to charge their Lunge/Zombie Spit/etc. attacks indefinitely

Sound
- Fix for cases where switching between weapons with the mouse wheel would not produce a sound effect

Artificial Intelligence
- Fix for NPCs believing that they are still in prison once the player has freed them
- NPCs who need to be killed for Mech Pilot's Big Quest will become hostile toward the player as soon as the player attacks them
- Fix for NPCs attempting to pick up weapons from the ground when they have no empty inventory slots
- Fix for NPCs not sitting down in their seats when listening to NPC Comedian jokes
- Fix for issues sometimes occurring when player asks a hired Hacker to hack a Slave Helmet
- Fix for cases where guards would tell the player to leave a building when they hadn’t done anything wrong
- Fix for Zombified Gorillas and Jocks sometimes trying to do special attack, resulting in an error
- If a player kills a Slavemaster to free someone from slavery, the former slave will become loyal to the player’s followers in addition to the player
- Fix for Cops attacking the player if NPCs who were aligned due to Random Reverence attacked the Cop
- Fix for cases during the ending where NPCs in the crowd would speak lines that didn't make sense due to them being a robot or a hologram or something
- Fix for Musician being teleported by Cop Bots along with player after dying, which would make them alive again
- If multiplayer client Wrestler challenges an NPC to a fight and the NPC kills him, they will no longer follow the Wrestler's ghost
- Fix for NPCs not becoming hostile toward the player after the player kills their friend with a cyanide/acid/nicotine-filled water pistol
- Fix for NPCs not always bumping each other out of the way when appropriate when they stand too close

Text
- Fixed typo in one of the credits list names

Performance
- Lots of small optimizations and fixes

Multiplayer
- Game is no longer using GoG Galaxy for matchmaking, as this would not have been compatible with the upcoming Windows Store version of the game. As a side effect, I sadly had to remove the ping, level number, and mutators from the match listings (to clarify, you can still have mutators, they just won't appear on the match listing as they did before). Hopefully I can find a way to bring these back at some point in the future.

Other
- Lots of under-the-hood changes to accommodate upcoming Windows Store version of the game

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Version 90b
Updated localization .csv files are now included
- Fix for white square appearing at the bottom left edge of the map
- Fix for Mech and Courier body types not appearing correctly for custom characters
- Fix for internal errors occurring when viewing matchmaking list

Version 90c (August 12)
- Fix for Join Internet Game screen not listing matches properly for some players
- Fix for hacks from hired Hackers not working properly

Version 90d (August 15)
- Fix players sometimes not being able to join online matches after quitting and joining another game

Version 90e (August 16)
- Fix for visual glitches in split-screen mode

Version 90f
- Fix for players with long Steam names being prevented from hosting or joining online games
Standalone installers, and those of its DLC, updated (18 August 2020):
- Windows: v89k2 ⇒ v90f;
- Linux & Mac: v89k ⇒ v90f.
high rated
Standalone installers updated 17 - 18 August 2020 with no changelog:
- Dead Age 2 -- Windows & Mac: 1.17 ⇒ 1.18; Linux: 1.8 ⇒ 1.9.
- Dead Cells, and its DLC -- Linux: 1.9.1 ⇒ 1.10.0.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition, and its DLC:
--> Windows: 3.6.64.2709 ⇒ 3.6.69.4648;
--> Mac: 3.6.64.2709_macpro2010 (GOG-2) ⇒ 3.6.69.4648 (GOG-1).
- Fae Tactics: v1.005 ⇒ v1.006.
- Guard Duty -- Mac: 1.2.0 ⇒ 1.2.1.
- Heave Ho -- Windows: Patch1.08 ⇒ Versus.1.0; Mac: PatchMacOS.1.08 ⇒ VersusMacOS.1.0.
- Hellpoint: v354 ⇒ v356.
- Knights and Bikes: 1.07_RC0_V3 ⇒ 1.10_RC0_V0.
- Kynseed [InDev]: 0.1.19.2626 ⇒ 0.1.19.2645.
- Littlewood: 1.0 ⇒ 1.025.
- PC Building Simulator, and its DLC: v1.8.5 ⇒ 1.8.6.
- Steel Division 2, and its gazillion DLC: 37929 ⇒ 39889; new DLC added.
- Urtuk: The Desolation [InDev] -- Windows & Mac: 0.87.03+50 ⇒ 0.87.07+26.

Also, from updates/changelogs posted earlier:
- Book of Demons -- Windows: 1.03.20383 ⇒ 1.03.21701; Mac: 1.03.20073 ⇒ 1.03.21701.
- Cat Quest II: 1.5.30.1 ⇒ 1.5.35.1.
- Chernobylite [InDev]: 26_06_patch_v4 ⇒ 30597-ship.
- Colt Canyon: 1.0.1.5 ⇒ 1.0.1.6.
- Downwell: DRMfree 20161119 ⇒ 1.0.0.65.
- Hedon: 1.5.2 ⇒ 1.6.0.
- Imperator: Rome, and its DLC -- Windows & Linux: 1.5.0 ⇒ 1.5.1.
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker, and its DLC:
--> Windows: 2.0.8_fix ⇒ 2.1.0h;
--> Linux: 2.0.8_gog ⇒ 2.1.0h;
--> Mac: 2.0.8 ⇒ 2.1.0h.
- RiME: 1.04 ⇒ 1.04 (A).
- The Sexy Brutale: gog-1 ⇒ gog-2.
- Spacechem -- Mac: None ⇒ 1016.
- Starpoint Gemini 2, and its DLC: 1.93 (gog-11) ⇒ 2.0.0.1.
- SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE -- Windows & Linux: 1.0.0a_002 ⇒ 1.0.1_001; Mac: 1.0.1 ⇒ 1.0.2.
high rated
Got an update flag for Mirror's Edge, from version 2.0.0.3 to 1.01 (40566), no changelog.
high rated
Hustlefan: Chernobylite (In Development)

Galaxy received another patch (30597_hotfix14_08_ship, ingame it shows Rev 30700)

Here is the changelog from Steam:

Rev 30700 Hotfix - Localization and major bugs fixes

Localization:

- We fixed a bug that caused a lot of texts to appear in English

Technology improvements:

- We optimized the character's performance. Now, fighting more soldiers should no longer cause big drops in FPS.

General:

- We have fixed most game controller issues. It should work fine now.
- We have fixed a bug that made it totally stuck in the fractal timeline.
- Fixed a 100% repro crash that was occurring in the power plant dialogue.
- Fixed a bug that was causing FPS to drop significantly in the base.
- Sometimes consumable items had no effect after use. We (probably) fixed it.

Redesign, balance and feedback:

- You complained that Chernohosts are very rare. So we increased the frequency of their occurrence.
Offline Installer now updated as well.
high rated
karnak1: It seems as if the game now has updated its Mac offline installer to v. 1016 (64-bit support ?)
eric5h5: Yep, which is the good part. Unfortunately it no longer seems to include the 63 Corvi DLC, which is not available separately on GOG, so I guess that goes into the "second class citizen" category now.
I would say that this is an error that needs raising to GOG support, as it is still advertised as containing 63 Corvi, so it should be part of the package.

Amnesia - The Dark Descent has updated from 1.41 to 1.41a. No change log.
Post edited August 19, 2020 by Korell
high rated
DISTRAINT 2

Update 1.2 (24 September 2019)

DISTRAINT 2 Italian Localization Is Now Available!

Thank you FenixTM, you guys are awesome! :)

Korell: Amnesia - The Dark Descent has updated from 1.41 to 1.41a. No change log.
Whatever they changed, now the mouse doesn't work for me in-game no more.
high rated
Tropico 6

Updated to t6-#120-winmaclin-gog@7d56460 (Windows & Linux)

(Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog posted by the developer in the game forum:
Fellow Tropicans!

We have just released a new hotfix for the latest update ‘Guerra de Guerillas’ (v.10) - thanks to your feedback and support!

Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue which caused tourists to continue to reserve a spot at an entertainment venue even after leaving.[/list]

- [Lobbyistico] Fixed graphical glitch on donation box (palace customization item)
+++

Parkitect

Update 1.5k (11 August 2020)

- improved camera movement smoothness
- improved camera rotation and tilting across different FPS
- fixed very rare issue where certain objects could be in a wrong rotation when building blueprint
- fixed not being able to block stairs with walls/fences
- fixed a frame-perfect bug where a ride exit would not connect with the ride
- fixed paths on the lowest possible terrain level having automatic rain protection
- fixed river rapids sometimes getting stuck if standing still for a short time
high rated
The offline installer for Xeno Crisis has finally been updated to version 1.0.4. Yey I guess.
high rated
Battle Brothers has been updated to 1.4.0.38 (No changelog).

New offline installer version and a patch 1.3.0.25 to 1.4.0.38

However, for those such as me, who installed the patch 1.3.0.25 to 1.4.0.32 this patch won't install as it for the incorrect version. It looks like the only way to get version 1.4.0.32 is to do a full download and reinstall.

The patch is 1.1GB the game itself is 1.2GB

Could this be the cause of the non appearing DLC's in Galaxy now in the offline as well? Or could it be the cure?

Anyone?
high rated
So i got two updates.

Mirror's Edge (version 1.01)

The offline installer got much bigger, however comparing the game files between the previous and the new version doesn't show any changes. The installer does provide an option to select the language to install so considering the larger size, i think the only difference is that now the offline installer has all the languages. I hope this isn't going to become common in offline installers because i only care about the English versions and the rest are a waste of disk space for me.

Amnesia (version 1.41a)

I did a similar comparison and this actually seems to have changed a few things. The main changes seem to be a different set of credits, a Chinese localization (i think), a new typo :-P and... a now broken game. Mouse input for looking around doesn't work with the new update. Also for some reason the option when you start a new game to play in "normal" or "hard" mode has been removed (not sure which mode the game now uses).
high rated
Rimworld

Update to V1.2.2723 rev655

Changelog: Too big to post and I don't have several accounts to alternate between when posting in parts.

Vagrus - The Riven Realms: Prologue

Update to V0.5.15

Changelog:

Patch Notes v0.5.15 (18 August 2020)
New/Updated Features

Leader Status and Perk Summary tabs added

User Interface and Experience improvements -New Main Menu options added

Font size option added (only affects Events, Codex entries, and Tooltips)
Event Scroll Speed adjustment option added
Music loop time setting added -- Brand new GFX setting to boost performance -- V-sync option now properly saved -- Massive number of Performance improvements across the game -- A great number of character art assets resized to better reflect their intended height. -- The way we resize the Event UI Scroll is slightly better suited for wide screens
Scouting changes -- Scouts now report on Crew Combat, Hunting, and Foraging chances too beside events during Scouting -- Scouting into multiple directions costs less Resourcefulness -- Scouting Movement Point cost got a little cheaper too

Bug fixes

Almost all crash bugs fixed (still chasing one in the companion combat)
Available Mansio crew numbers now work during reentering and reloading as intended
Fixed the issue where companion recruitment events could be repeated
Companion loyalty losses in events and due to game mechanics reduced a bit
The bug that caused permanent Resourcefulness loss resolved (for the future only)
Some wide-screen problems (like chat-heads covering text, etc.) solved
Corrected the sound balance (it was accidentally heavy on the right channel)
A metric ton of typos and event script errors fixed
Tooltip improvements
Post edited August 20, 2020 by Geralt_of_Rivia
high rated
Hello

yesterday Mirror's Edge update 2gb. now can play in spanish voice and text.

thanks gog :D
high rated
Frostpunk

Patch 1.6.0 (20 August 2020)

Greetings, Citizens of New London and daring Frostland Wanderers!

With great excitement, we are happy to unveil the new features awaiting players in Frostpunk: On The Edge.

On The Edge revolves around themes of trust and loyalty. Assigned as the leader of a newly formed Outpost — settled near an Army Warehouse — you are kept on New London's leash and bound to transfer all your precious findings to headquarters. At the same time, you have to rely on scarce food deliveries and laws enforced by your supervisor. It's a delicate balance to navigate — each decision introduces new potential risks and unknowns. But as soon as an alternate food source is discovered by your scouts, you start to think about surviving on your own...

The next finding is an even bigger breakthrough — there are other Settlements out there willing to cooperate with you. Once you manage to gain their loyalty, designate trade routes between new allies, and regain control over your Book of Laws, then perhaps you can form a strong, independent union, and shake off New London's yoke. And who knows, maybe one day the proud city will ask for your help?

Creating foundations for a new community comes with an array of difficulties. Confronting New London as well as dealing with other Settlements will test your diplomatic skills, but you can't forget that in the long run, Frostpunk is all about survival. What compromises are you willing to make to achieve that ultimate goal?

On The Edge - Features List:

- Choose your truce - Can you trust other communities? Should you respect their ways of survival or bend them to your will?
- Establish an economical union with other outposts using the Transport Depot.
- Help develop other Settlements by fulfilling their requests.
- Construct Safe Routes on the Frostland and exchange surplus resources for those you lack.
- Discover 16 brand new areas of the Frostland and revisit some of the old sites - learning their fate after the Great Storm.
- Communicate with other communities thanks to brand new UI in the Administration building.
- Try to survive without control over the Book of Laws.
- Enable new mechanics available in the Endless Mode.

On The Edge is the third and final expansion for Frostpunk. It was preceded by The Rifts, which challenged players to build a city on the map containing a group of islands with various resources, and prequel story The Last Autumn focused on building an iconic Generator.

Stay safe, stay warm,
11 bit studios
high rated
Swag and Sorcery looks to have final got that missing update.
Post edited August 20, 2020 by thraxman