It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Do people keep their old installers when redownloading their collection? I know several people that frequent this thread do redownload at times.

I've begun my massive project of clearing my update flags and have been saving all the old stuff. I know, for example, newer installers than those I originally downloaded for Witcher 1 and Papers, Please (and more) won't even run on my OS. Plus there are issues, like in This War of Mine, where they "fix the bug." I'm reinstalling that old version before long because I liked the issue at the Garage (more spare parts given in trade) and was able to craft more over the course of a game.
budejovice: Do people keep their old installers when redownloading their collection? I know several people that frequent this thread do redownload at times.

[...]
I do, at least until I make sure everything works ok. But I've kept all the version 1 ones backed up.
HypersomniacLive: I do, at least until I make sure everything works ok. But I've kept all the version 1 ones backed up.
A small favor, if I may ask. Take a look here, in the V 1.x Icons tab, and tell me if you have any of the games marked No with v1.x installers. Missing 27 square icons.
budejovice: Do people keep their old installers when redownloading their collection? I know several people that frequent this thread do redownload at times.

I've begun my massive project of clearing my update flags and have been saving all the old stuff. I know, for example, newer installers than those I originally downloaded for Witcher 1 and Papers, Please (and more) won't even run on my OS. Plus there are issues, like in This War of Mine, where they "fix the bug." I'm reinstalling that old version before long because I liked the issue at the Garage (more spare parts given in trade) and was able to craft more over the course of a game.
I burn them to DVD+R almost immediately, so it's really more hassle than it's worth to get rid of them because it'd be a pain in the ass to verify that all the files on a specific disc are obsolete.
JMich: A small favor, if I may ask. Take a look here, in the V 1.x Icons tab, and tell me if you have any of the games marked No with v1.x installers. Missing 27 square icons.
NP, I have to check my game list to see if I have any of them from the time they came with a v1.x installer. And I'll do you one more, I'll ask a couple of friends to check their games backups too.
JMich: A small favor, if I may ask. Take a look here, in the V 1.x Icons tab, and tell me if you have any of the games marked No with v1.x installers. Missing 27 square icons.
I don't have any V1 installers, but I do have some of the games from your missing V2 icons' list. If you are interested in them, tell me how I should send them to you.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: If you are interested in them, tell me how I should send them to you.
Upload them somewhere (mediafire, mega, rapidshare etc) and send me a link. If you can also rename them, even better. Just rename the gfw_high.ico (or goggame-##########.ico) to the game's name, taken from the "Launch XYZ" shortcut.
I can always do that myself, though I may need to rename those for consistency once I get them.
JMich: Upload them somewhere (mediafire, mega, rapidshare etc) and send me a link. If you can also rename them, even better. Just rename the gfw_high.ico (or goggame-##########.ico) to the game's name, taken from the "Launch XYZ" shortcut.
I can always do that myself, though I may need to rename those for consistency once I get them.
Alright, I will get to it later in the day.
The first Fallout is missing from my shelf today. I saw that the bug did happened some times in the last week for some people, but it's the first time for me. Shall I send a support ticket ?
Splatsch: The first Fallout is missing from my shelf today. I saw that the bug did happened some times in the last week for some people, but it's the first time for me. Shall I send a support ticket ?
Gone here as well. I'm really not sure what's going on, specifically with Fallout.
Splatsch: The first Fallout is missing from my shelf today. I saw that the bug did happened some times in the last week for some people, but it's the first time for me. Shall I send a support ticket ?
Grargar: Gone here as well. I'm really not sure what's going on, specifically with Fallout.
I hope this is just a bug and not another stunt from rightholders because Fallout also disappeared from my shelf.
viperfdl: I hope this is just a bug and not another stunt from rightholders because Fallout also disappeared from my shelf.
If it was a rightholders' stunt, then Fallout 2+ Fallout Tactics would also be removed.
Grargar: Gone here as well. I'm really not sure what's going on, specifically with Fallout.
viperfdl: I hope this is just a bug and not another stunt from rightholders because Fallout also disappeared from my shelf.
I think it's more certainly a bug,
Grargar: If it was a rightholders' stunt, then Fallout 2+ Fallout Tactics would also be removed.
Yes, you're right. No worry to have : GOG will certainly fix this soon :)
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Splatsch
Maybe it should be renamed in Falloff. It fell off my shelf too.
toxicTom: Maybe it should be renamed in Falloff. It fell off my shelf too.
At least your shelf is loading. :P
Mine stops loading after 10 rows.