It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

haydenaurion: (…)
How would that work? We cannot add every new game that still gets updates to the list…

–––

I'm still waiting for the two Tales of Maj'Eyal updates.
Post edited June 23, 2017 by mk47at
@the blues

setup_kingdom_-_new_lands_1.2.3a_(12082).exe is corrupted no matter how many times i download it. please fix it when you get a chance. thank you!
Attachments:
Post edited June 24, 2017 by lenskip
lenskip: @the blues

setup_kingdom_-_new_lands_1.2.3a_(12082).exe is corrupted no matter how many times i download it. please fix it when you get a chance. thank you!
UPDATE:
Confirmed. The installer could not install games.

I have opened a GOG Support ticket: #90962.
Post edited June 24, 2017 by kbnrylaec
Darkest Dungeon has been updated to 20108 in Galaxy. Considering it was tested between Judas and me, it's provided as-is, while proper QA will be done on Monday.

I'll try to update the offlines, but if there are any problems they will be moved to Monday as well.
high rated
zambrey: [...] What is your/GOGs view on this subject matter? [...]
Do you really need to ask? Use the GOG Galaxy client.

Things are really going south for the non GOG Galaxy users.

On a side note, I'm catching up with all the updates and adding those missing from game fora.
Thiev: Darkest Dungeon has been updated to 20108 in Galaxy. Considering it was tested between Judas and me, it's provided as-is, while proper QA will be done on Monday.

I'll try to update the offlines, but if there are any problems they will be moved to Monday as well.
any news about terratech? They realsed a stable patch days ago.
HypersomniacLive: Do you really need to ask? Use the GOG Galaxy client.
Oh yes. Because I would be doing offline updates at 1AM during weekend if that was the case.

--
Darkest Dungeon got offline 20108 builds, but as I wrote previously - not QA tested. Those more cautious may want to wait with downloads until Monday.
Thiev: Oh yes. Because I would be doing offline updates at 1AM during weekend if that was the case.

--
Darkest Dungeon got offline 20108 builds, but as I wrote previously - not QA tested. Those more cautious may want to wait with downloads until Monday.
work work work... never sleep...

and fyi, i for one think you've been doing a pretty great job keeping us up to speed on things. keep it up!
Post edited June 24, 2017 by fortune_p_dawg
immi101: Planet Nomads was added on May 25th, MaGog stopped tracking new games on May 24th
Are you sure about this? User T.Hodd has been posting changelogs since May 29, 2017. Perhaps more importantly, the official changelog as listed on the game page by AF states the date of patch 0.6.2 June 1, 2017.

Thiev: Oh yes. Because I would be doing offline updates at 1AM during weekend if that was the case. [...]
That was not directed personally at you, but GOG-Support's answer is what I posted for just about anything for quite some time now.

On another note, whoever does the changelogs should stop travelling into the past, and get off their time machine.
immi101: Planet Nomads was added on May 25th, MaGog stopped tracking new games on May 24th
HypersomniacLive: Are you sure about this? User T.Hodd has been posting changelogs since May 29, 2017. Perhaps more importantly, the official changelog as listed on the game page by AF states the date of patch 0.6.2 June 1, 2017.
Speaking of time machines, you should check yours. AFAIK, both May 29 and June 1 come after May 24 and May 25. :P
high rated
Thiev: Oh yes. Because I would be doing offline updates at 1AM during weekend if that was the case.

--
While I can understand where some people are coming at, they tend to forget GOG staff are also human and have a life outside the office.

From my side I say thank you for the work you do, I think people are forgetting that devs can push updates to Galaxy in a similar fashion as Steam (correct me if I'm wrong here) and it's perfectly normal that the offline installers can be delayed sometimes.

Only thing I'd really wish to see are the update notifications back.

Test
Post edited June 24, 2017 by Ganni1987
I can't see the messages I'm writing yet I can see the ones by others'

To muntdefems:

The Soundtracks for Icewind Dale EE and BGEE 1 & 2 have been added on Steam just yesterday, what you saw is a 99% clear sign that they are also coming to GOG. :-)
high rated
Long list incoming, going back about a week:

DeMignon added the <span class="bold"><i>Full Throttle Remastered</i></span>, <span class="bold"><i>Obduction&reg;</i></span> and <span class="bold"><i>Political Animals</i></span> changelogs to the respective game fora.

zambrey added the <span class="bold"><i>Long Journey Home, The</i></span> changelog.

T.Hodd added the latest <span class="bold"><i><span class="bold">[i]Planet Nomads [In Dev]</i></span>[/i]</span> changelog, as well as all previous ones.

Ulf2016 added the <span class="bold"><i>Prison Architect</i></span> one.

Added the Cossacks 3, de Blob 2, Ghost of a Tale [In Dev], Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander, Hyper Light Drifter, Inner Chains, Jotun: Valhalla Edition, Last Door: Collector's Edition, The, Long Dark, The [In Dev], Offworld Trading Company, Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, Project Highrise, Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville, Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days, </i></span>, <span class="bold"><i>[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/serious_sams_bogus_detour/changelog/post1]Serious Sam's Bogus Detour, </i></span>, and <span class="bold"><i>[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/slime_rancher/changelog/post17]Slime Rancher [In Dev] changelogs.

And with all these, all game fora should be up to date now.
muntdefems: NOTE: I'm not sure about the addition of soundtracks to the Beamdog EE games... They appear in GOG's API, but they are definitely not in my library. :\
Never seen those with the enhanced editions and still not the case.

the only soundtracks avaible on gog are with the dragonspear dlc deluxe edition

However on steam , those are avaible as dlc, so maybe they are coming on GOG....

and ninja'ed
Post edited June 24, 2017 by DyNaer
We appreciate it, really. Thank you.