It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm interested in Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III and Hatoful Boyfriend.
MarkoH01: Only for download. It's up to the devs if they include DRM in the game or not. Just take a look here. Whenever I buy on Steam (usually only games that aren't available on GOG as well) I try to only do it when it has been confirmed that the game is running without Steam client running as well.
finkleroy: That's news to me. For me, it doesn't run if the Steam client isn't running, but it's a very buggy game, so YMMV. Every time I launch it, it defaults to my display's native resolution of 3840x2160, but it zooms in on the upper left corner of the screen, and the only way to fix it is to wait until it gets to the menu and then hit alt+enter twice to come out of and then go back into fullscreen mode. After properly exiting the game, the Steam client always says it's still running and is unresponsive until I close and relaunch the Steam client. Still, it was worth my USD $0.49.
Thank you for testing. When you mentiioned the price of the game I was confused until I figured out it's on the recent humble spring sale. At this price I will still try it. I'll let you know how it runs for me.
MarkoH01: Thank you for testing. When you mentiioned the price of the game I was confused until I figured out it's on the recent humble spring sale. At this price I will still try it. I'll let you know how it runs for me.
Oh, I didn't notice it's on sale again so soon. I bought a copy for myself and a copy to donate to the giveaway on the 7th of this month, when it was on sale for the same price. I think it was a 48-hour sale, if memory serves.
Might I ask for The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams and Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova please? I'm missing my Hidden Objects Games fix. Thank you
MarkoH01: Thank you for testing. When you mentiioned the price of the game I was confused until I figured out it's on the recent humble spring sale. At this price I will still try it. I'll let you know how it runs for me.
finkleroy: Oh, I didn't notice it's on sale again so soon. I bought a copy for myself and a copy to donate to the giveaway on the 7th of this month, when it was on sale for the same price. I think it was a 48-hour sale, if memory serves.
Just bought it and played a bit. Really fun - a blit like Darksiders just less ... dark :)
I also tried to get it to run without Steam trying all tricks I know. The only thing that worked was SSE.
I like Locomalito's work so far, so maybe Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX) could be a nice addition to my collection. Can I have it, please? (I promise to shut up the rest of the month...)
Thanks swr2048 for the contribution!
MarkoH01: If you should get it could you please tell me if it is capable of running withot having the Steam client running as well?
finkleroy: Don't all Steam games require the client to be running?
A thread here that may be helpful to you:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/steam_games_you_can_play_without_the_steam_client
I have a steam humble code, but if it's tied to my account, does that mean only I can redeemed it? Otherwise, it goes straight to zeogold.
BeatriceElysia: I have a steam humble code, but if it's tied to my account, does that mean only I can redeemed it? Otherwise, it goes straight to zeogold.
The information Humble Bundle gives you regarding this is completely inaccurate. They tell you that you have to choose whether to reveal the code, which only you can then use, or choose to gift it to someone else, in which case you have to enter their e-mail address so Humble Bundle can e-mail a link they can use to reveal the key. This is false. Everyone reveals the keys and uses them or gives them out and it always works and there are never any repercussions. My guess as to why Humble Bundle wants to try to talk you into letting them e-mail your friend is that they hope that the friend will then go to their site, like it and buy something, instead of just entering the key into the Steam client, thereby bypassing Humble Bundle altogether. On two separate occasions, I bought two Steam keys from Humble Bundle for the same game, revealed both of them, used one myself and gave out the other one.

On a side note, Steam keys you buy from Humble Bundle never expire or disappear from your Humble Bundle account, but if not redeemed within a set period of time, which they tell you, free keys from giveaways disappear from your Humble Bundle account, but they still work, so always reveal them, then copy and paste them into a text file right away.
Post edited May 16, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: Don't all Steam games require the client to be running?
drmike: A thread here that may be helpful to you:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/steam_games_you_can_play_without_the_steam_client
Some information cannot be posted enough but in case you did not notice I already included the link in my reply :)

BeatriceElysia: I have a steam humble code, but if it's tied to my account, does that mean only I can redeemed it? Otherwise, it goes straight to zeogold.
finkleroy: The information Humble Bundle gives you regarding this is completely inaccurate. They tell you that you have to choose whether to reveal the code, which only you can then use, or choose to gift it to someone else, in which case you have to enter their e-mail address so Humble Bundle can e-mail a link they can use to reveal the key. This is false. Everyone reveals the keys and uses them or gives them out and it always works and there are never any repercussions. My guess as to why Humble Bundle wants to try to talk you into letting them e-mail your friend is that they hope that the friend will then go to their site, like it and buy something, instead of just entering the key into the Steam client, thereby bypassing Humble Bundle altogether.
The reason is a bit more complicated. In early days of humblebundle redeeming a steam code on their page actually DID directly redeem the code - that's probably the reason why you had to link your humble account with your Steam account. The only possibility to give a key to others was the giftcode they still provide. As far as I know they had to change this because of legal reasons (not sure about the legal reasons - I think I read something about it - but they had to change it) so now, as you said, revealing the code does NOT redeem the code. So in theory you can mail it to whoever you want. That makes the giftkey option that still is present rather pointless but it's there anyway.

The most important information for BeatriceElysia: The key can be redeemed by anyone so feel free to forward it to zeo or some of your friends.

Edit: The reason for changing the system obviously were not legally. Steam stopped supporting this system. Read here.
Post edited May 17, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Some information cannot be posted enough but in case you did not notice I already included the link in my reply :)
Sorry, I don;t see it.

Maybe if I didn;t have to override the website's CSS to see things.....
MarkoH01: Some information cannot be posted enough but in case you did not notice I already included the link in my reply :)
drmike: Sorry, I don;t see it.

Maybe if I didn;t have to override the website's CSS to see things.....

MarkoH01: Only for download. It's up to the devs if they include DRM in the game or not. Just take a look here.
It's the hyperlink in the last word of the original post.
Im interested in Ziggurat. Looks like a ton of fun
Apologies for the delay, I'm on my last stretch of school before the summer, so I'll be slower than usual in giveaway activity for a bit.
Awolnation: If Killing Floor is still available, may I request that please? :D
ofthenexus: May I please request Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape?
A.Ryan: amazing update! can i ask for NBA playgrounds and dead rising 4 please?
BenKii: Thanks for the update zeogold. May I request Dead Rising 4?
wanderer_27: Can I get Miscreated and BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend
kusumahendra: May I request Kerbal space program?
zlaywal: May I have Huniecam Studio & HuniePop? for reasons.........
Falci: Can I have Dead Rising 4 and Dawn of War 3? Please?
KnightW0lf: may i have God Eater 2 rage burst please and also some nutritious I Can't Believe It's Not Zeogold's Soul™ this time
greeklover: Could I have Soma please?
Makotolia: May I request TIS-100, Technobabylon and Arcanum (only if it's Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura)?
kmcoolice: Can I ask Ryse: Son of Rome, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2?
Zadalon: May I ask for this game?
Endless Legend - Classic Edition
AWG43: I am interested to play Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Final Cut. Also, I would like to ask for Quest for Infamy if that's okay.
Impaler26: Can i ask for Dungeon of the Endless ?
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death, please ?
triock: I'd like Lost Castle if it's still available, please and thank you.
sharonbn: May I have Tropico 5, please
SpartanSloth: I'd like to request Shadow Warrior Special Edition, please
kmonster: I'm interested in Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III and Hatoful Boyfriend.
direspirefirewire: Might I ask for The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams and Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova please? I'm missing my Hidden Objects Games fix. Thank you
Lone_Scout: I like Locomalito's work so far, so maybe Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX) could be a nice addition to my collection. Can I have it, please? (I promise to shut up the rest of the month...)
Thanks swr2048 for the contribution!
All granted.

LootHunter: If there is still no limit to this giveaway, I would like to ask for A Story About My Uncle and NIGHTS into Dreams

UPD. I also noticed now Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander. Is it Lightspeed Edition or not?
The limit's back on, but you're clear for those games.
Yes, I just checked, Halcyon 6 is the Lightspeed Edition.
Granted.

finkleroy: I'd like to request Kathy Rain and LIMBO. What's the monthly limit? The first post says it's 2-3 per calendar month, but it seems like everyone's under the impression that it's a strict limit of 2. If it's actually 3, I'd also like to request Jalopy, but something tells me it's not.
The limit's between 2-3. While this likely seems weird, the reason I have it stretch to 3 is in case a new update comes out during the month and you've already gotten your 2. I try to time the updates such that this doesn't happen, but if it does, I don't want anyone to feel cheated/like they could have waited a few days for something better.

supplementscene: Hi, I've seen the games I fancy have been requested, but in the off chance there are extra copies of any of:

Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Final Cut
Arcanum
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Ryse: Son of Rome

Thanks
Alas, you missed out on all.

gixgox: Living in the natural habitat of the now nearly extinct
Trabant
, I would like to get
Jalopy
as some kind of epitaph.
Is it possible to get the original smell as a DLC?
I'm afraid it's taken, sorry.

slyky13: Im interested in Ziggurat. Looks like a ton of fun
You seem new to the forum. This giveaway is for more active users, stick around the place for a while, join some threads, talk it up a bit, then come back after you're a bit more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited May 20, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: The limit's between 2-3. While this likely seems weird, the reason I have it stretch to 3 is in case a new update comes out during the month and you've already gotten your 2. I try to time the updates such that this doesn't happen, but if it does, I don't want anyone to feel cheated/like they could have waited a few days for something better.
This is very considerate.