It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I get Miscreated and BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend

BTW - I believe Kerbal Space Program is Region Locked.
Post edited May 16, 2018 by wanderer_27
May I request Kerbal space program?
May I have Huniecam Studio & HuniePop? for reasons.........
Someday I'd be interested in Van Helsing Final Cut, but today is not yet that day. And someone else would likely play it sooner.

For now I'd like to ask for [edit] wait - nevermind.

thanks!
Post edited May 16, 2018 by bler144
Can I have Dead Rising 4 and Dawn of War 3? Please?
may i have God Eater 2 rage burst please and also your soul this time

also wow that list of updated game..
Post edited May 16, 2018 by KnightW0lf
Could I have Soma please?
May I request TIS-100, Technobabylon and Arcanum (only if it's Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura)?
Post edited May 16, 2018 by Makotolia
Can I ask Ryse: Son of Rome, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2?
Post edited May 16, 2018 by kmcoolice
zeogold: Update:
A Story About My Uncle, Endless Space - Collection, Hatoful Boyfriend, Kingdom: New Lands, Not a Hero, Punch Club, Shadow Warrior: Special Edition, and Technobabylon added, courtesy of Lone_Scout.
Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call (x2), Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones, Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden, The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times, Eventide: Slavic Fable, Agent Walker: Secret Journey, Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily, Return to Mysterious Island 2, MegaRace 1, AGON - The Mysterious Codex (Trilogy), and AGON - The Lost Sword of Toledo added, courtesy of gixgox.
NIGHTS into Dreams and F1 2015 added, courtesy of kmcoolice.
If there is still no limit to this giveaway, I would like to ask for A Story About My Uncle and NIGHTS into Dreams

UPD. I also noticed now Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander. Is it Lightspeed Edition or not?
Post edited May 16, 2018 by LootHunter
May I ask for this game?
Endless Legend - Classic Edition
I'd like to request Kathy Rain and LIMBO. What's the monthly limit? The first post says it's 2-3 per calendar month, but it seems like everyone's under the impression that it's a strict limit of 2. If it's actually 3, I'd also like to request Jalopy, but something tells me it's not.
Post edited May 16, 2018 by finkleroy
I am interested to play Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Final Cut. Also, I would like to ask for Quest for Infamy if that's okay.
Can i ask for Dungeon of the Endless ?

And did you get the keys i sent a few days ago?
May I ask for Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death, please ?