It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

greeklover: You have listed Jalopy x2. Isn't there a copy for gixgox?
zeogold: There is, I realized my miscount as soon as I gave away the first one and just now handed her a copy as well.

greeklover: I am thinking about arranging a horror game night with female friends. I have Layers of Fear, Outlast, Amnesia, and now Soma. I will start the evening with some wine and Abzu to relax them and then I will turn off the lights and start the fun xD
zeogold: I demand you stream this for us.
Thanks to the friendly donor lautarobaigorria, to Zeogold, and greeklover.
Oh, I knew that Jalopy would arrive sooner or later; the Trabant was always rather slow.

I'm waiting for an invitation to greeklovers horror night. But what's Abzu? I hope it causes less headache as Ouzo.
direspirefirewire: Thank you gixgox for Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams and Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova. Thank you zeogold for hosting this thread.
Have sweet vampire dreams. :)
Post edited May 20, 2018 by gixgox
zeogold: There is, I realized my miscount as soon as I gave away the first one and just now handed her a copy as well.

I demand you stream this for us.
gixgox: Thanks to the friendly donor lautarobaigorria, to Zeogold, and greeklover.
Oh, I knew that Jalopy would arrive sooner or later; the Trabant was always rather slow.

I'm waiting for an invitation to greeklovers horror night. But what's Abzu? I hope it causes less headache as Ouzo.
Lol Abzu is a relaxing underwater game where you swim with dolphins etc. Soma now...
gixgox: Thanks to the friendly donor lautarobaigorria, to Zeogold, and greeklover.

greeklover: Lol Abzu is a relaxing underwater game where you swim with dolphins etc. Soma now...
THAT Abzu - okay, that is waiting on my GOG wishlist until I get a better computer.
Post edited May 20, 2018 by gixgox
Thanks zeogold & swr2048 for Dead Rising 4. :)
LootHunter: My thanks to kmcoolice and Lone_Scout for donating awesome games. And to you, zeo, for clearing things out (about the monthly limit) and awesome givawaway in general (again)!
I hope you will have great time playing this classic game NIGHTS into Dreams. :))
Post edited May 20, 2018 by kmcoolice
Many thanks to ofthenexus for Kathy Rain and Jalopy, PookaMustard for LIMBO and zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
Many thanks to Finkleroy for Marlow Briggs and to Zeogold of course !
Thanks to Omega64 for Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura and thanks to the grand master champ of administration himself, Mr Zeo
Thank you for zeogold our Puzzlemaster for his time to manage this GA and ofthenexus for the Hunies keys. Somehow I manage to grab it before the whole shenanigans with Valve.

MarkoH01: Not if you don't tell us the reasons - in detail! ;)
No I will not state my reasons. A man entitled to his own privacy :P
MaxFulvus: Many thanks to Finkleroy for Marlow Briggs and to Zeogold of course !
You're welcome! Have fun!
Thanks to lautarobaigorria for the key and thanks to zeogold for all of his effort in maintaining these giveaways! :D
Thank you finkleroy for donating Miscreated.

Thank you swr2048 for the donation of BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend.

Both appreciated :)

Props to zeogold for keeping up with all this !
wanderer_27: Thank you finkleroy for donating Miscreated.

Thank you swr2048 for the donation of BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend.

Both appreciated :)

Props to zeogold for keeping up with all this !
You're welcome! Have fun!
Thank you Lone_Scout for Shadow Warrior and Zeo for handling the giveaway! :D
thank you swr2048 for rage burst as well to zeogold and the rest that makes this possible