It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

caizer2: Haven't heard of Mullvard before. Currently, the greatest aspiring one is e-VPN. And it's better to check reviews on bеstvpnrаting.соm before installing any VPN software on your computer.
finkleroy: I read a positive review about it from a respected site before signing up. It's fast and has great tech support. It's also Swedish. I won't go into why that's a good thing, but it is.
Just to mention, I wasn't complaining about Mullvard and I don;t recall them being in our block list either. The bеstvpnrаting.соm domain is a redirect.

edit: Pronouns fixed.
Post edited May 30, 2018 by drmike
low rated
Hello folks, does anyone have a Sacred 2 with expansions? Would love to play that game and heal my nostalgia a bit, but 15$ is 2 much for a mega glitchy/buggy old game.
PCZocker: *snip*
You want this thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread

Zeogold must have edited the first post because the sticky post has dropped off again.
Post edited May 30, 2018 by drmike
PCZocker: Hello folks, does anyone have a Sacred 2 with expansions? Would love to play that game and heal my nostalgia a bit, but 15$ is 2 much for a mega glitchy/buggy old game.
Can't help you with that. But what I can give you is advice. Please read the OP. This is the completely wrong thread for your request and you might post it better here.

Ninja'd by drmike :)
drmike: Zeogold must have edited the first post because the sticky post has dropped off again.
Thanks for pointing that out (bad zeo). Will contact Judas so that he gets some glue to stick it back where it belongs ;)
Post edited May 30, 2018 by MarkoH01
PCZocker: Hello folks, does anyone have a Sacred 2 with expansions? Would love to play that game and heal my nostalgia a bit, but 15$ is 2 much for a mega glitchy/buggy old game.
Wow, so 15 bucks is too much when you pay for it but not when someone else does.
Well, it's coming 2 the end of the mth & i happen 2 c a couple of game that seems interesting 2 me so if i may i wld like 2 ask 4:

AGON - The Mysterious Codex (Trilogy)
AGON - The Lost Sword of Toledo

Thks 4 considering my request. :)
omega64: Wow, so 15 bucks is too much when you pay for it but not when someone else does.
Here in the States, we call that a Sugar Daddy. ;)
deleted
zeogold: Yes, I just checked, Halcyon 6 is the Lightspeed Edition.
Hello.
Since no one (as far as I can tell) asked for Halcyon 6, I would like to request this game as a third one for this month.
high rated
I owe you all massive apologies for dropping out like that for so long without notice. Real life's been keeping me busy and tossing me a few different ways, but hopefully after this week, things will be back to normal more. The OP isn't entirely updated, but I'm working on it now. More importantly, I seem to have had an issue with the GOG chat. If anybody sent me a message or donation recently and I haven't given any sort of response, please shoot me another message to bump it for visibility.

Pouyou-pouyou: Can i ask for Poly Bridge and Punch Club, please ?
bler144: Since I'm feeling a bit adrift completing games that require time and attention this week, I'll go ahead and ask for

https://store.steampowered.com/app/284830/Clockwork_Tales_Of_Glass_and_Ink/ if you don't mind.

May as well get some HOGgy puzzlin in.

thanks!
mofofromjkt: hey zeo its been a long while since i ask for games,

so can i request for mr. shifty , rivals of aether and warhammer 40000 space wolf.

thanks
Zadalon: If it is still available, can I have Hurtworld too please?
goldfishfingers: I'm interested in Knight Squad and Dead in Bermuda. If they are still available, could I ask for them? Knight Squad looks like a fun party game and Dead in Bermuda reminds me of Rebuild 3, a game that I played recently and loved
heartburnron: I'll have Bouncing Duck Simulator if that's alright please Zeo?
tomyam80: Well, it's coming 2 the end of the mth & i happen 2 c a couple of game that seems interesting 2 me so if i may i wld like 2 ask 4:

AGON - The Mysterious Codex (Trilogy)
AGON - The Lost Sword of Toledo
zeogold: Yes, I just checked, Halcyon 6 is the Lightspeed Edition.
LootHunter: Hello.
Since no one (as far as I can tell) asked for Halcyon 6, I would like to request this game as a third one for this month.
All granted.

pferreira1983: Hi, it's my birthday today and wondered if I could have one or more of the following you don't need:

- Ceville

- Face Noir

- F1 2015

- Mr. Shifty

- Soulbringer

- Supreme League of Patriots Season Pass

Have been having a bit of a bad time at the moment so any of these would be great.
I mean...you should pick a couple of 'em unless you want me to just roll some dice and give you the two that turn up.
I'd like to request Ceville, if it's still available. LIMBO was a freebie, so Ceville would be the third game for me this month.
Post edited May 31, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: I'd like to request Ceville, if it's still available. LIMBO was a freebie, so Ceville would be the third game for me this month.
Granted.
Many thanks to A.Ryan for Ceville and zeogold for running the giveaway!
Thank you very much VVhiteVVolf for Knight Squad, and Chandoraa for Dead In Bermuda. Also thanks to zeogold too. Look forward to playing it this weekend!
Thank you Aramandur for Poly Bridge !
Thank you Lone_Scout for Punch Club !
And thank you zeogold for managing all of this !