It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since apparently I missed the giveaway on Humble, may I ask for Satellite Reign?
Can I have The Flame in the Flood?
pferreira1983: Just want to thank Zeogold and donators kmcoolice, muntdefems and MarkoH01. Thanks guys!
Whatever I gave you - I hope you'll enjoy it ;)
pferreira1983: Just want to thank Zeogold and donators kmcoolice, muntdefems and MarkoH01. Thanks guys!
MarkoH01: Whatever I gave you - I hope you'll enjoy it ;)
Thanks man!
I hope you will have great time with F1 2015. Enjoy!
If I may add Cooking Academy Fire and Knives to my collection of removed games I would be greatly appreciative
kmcoolice: I hope you will have great time with F1 2015. Enjoy!
I actually quite like licenced games and I don't have nearly enough racing games so this will be cool for me. Thanks.
May I have Cogs, please?
Dude, you have two huge giveaway threads, that's admirable.

Now I already posted on your GOG one, don't know if it's rude to ask here too, sorry if I am. I'd love to get: Lethal League or Leisure Suit Larry.

Thanks again for being awesome.
Post edited June 06, 2018 by kizuxtheo
AB2012: Hi, may I ask for "Endless Space Collection" if it's still available, please?
SpartanSloth: I'd like to request The Final Station and Speed Kills (it's a daggered one, right?), please.
Enebias: Ok, this is definitely strange for me, but... may I ask for Ziggurat?
SkelettalAngel: Can i request Death's Hangover and Laser League??
ofthenexus: May I ask for Battlepaths and Aztaka please?

Thank you zeo, and have a great day everybody.
Makotolia: May I ask for Endless Space Collection?
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Surgeon Simulator, please ?
zlaywal: Amnesia Banner Pig is on GOG Connect, then can I ask for Amnesia Collection key?
Avogadro6: Since apparently I missed the giveaway on Humble, may I ask for Satellite Reign?
innerring: Can I have The Flame in the Flood?
Flashfire42: If I may add Cooking Academy Fire and Knives to my collection of removed games I would be greatly appreciative
ciemnogrodzianin: May I have Cogs, please?
All granted.

kizuxtheo: Dude, you have two huge giveaway threads, that's admirable.

Now I already posted on your GOG one, don't know if it's rude to ask here too, sorry if I am. I'd love to get: Lethal League or Leisure Suit Larry.

Thanks again for being awesome.
Lemme give it a wee bit more time before you qualify for non-daggered games. Just keep participating on the forum, joining threads and talking and whatnot, and come back after a little while.
Denied due to lack of participation.
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you very much Zeogold!
Thank you 01kipper for the Amnesia key and Zeogold the Puzzlemaster.

I missed the Amnesia giveaway back then and seeing that the spare key is available here I think why not try to see if its GOG connect-able. After I activate it, pause the the installation and refreshing the connect page, A Banner Pig have arrived in my GOG library. As there is two spare keys available left, I recommend anyone who maybe wanted to expand his GOG and Steam library to do the same.

And if anyone got a spare STEAM key for Banished or Prison Architect, if you wanted to donated them me I will be very happy :P
Post edited June 07, 2018 by zlaywal
Big thanks to kbnrylaec for Endless Space® - Collection, and to zeo, the mysterious person that everyone just seems to love!
I have a key for Beldam on Steam I'm willing to throw into the pile of give aways :)
Kazica: I have a key for Beldam on Steam I'm willing to throw into the pile of give aways :)
If you do want to, hover over zeogold's name up there. You'll get a drop down menu. Pick Start Conversation and send him the code.