It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jeets2: I can vouch for myself. I hope the implication isn't me being a scammer??

I don't want to be rude but everyone in this thread has an abnormal amount of giveaway activity especially those you quoted alongside me. Sorry if my first time asking was against some rule. Can you explain how a first time can break thru that double standard? Unless the goal is to give games only to those who frequent this thread and then understandably I'm out of luck.

Anyways I doubt you'll find an old timer to visit this thread and vouch. Most have left years ago because there isn't discussion anymore yet much trolling and infighting. I occasionally come to see what the new releases are. This thread was on the top of the first page and wasn't about Brexit or Infowars or other random hate mongering. My mistake opening it and misunderstanding the intent.
I saw a game offered I'd play and not use only for cards or +1 collection, ding! But I'm not visiting this forum often enough anymore for mythical brownie points so I would need to be vouched for in a thread where games are offered for playing. This forum used to be fun, interesting (for the right reasons) and informative once upon a time. Its wise to keep away. Good day.
MarkoH01:
tinyE: I'm in this thread. I've asked for two games in the last three years. :P
MarkoH01: Then it is time to ask for some more, don't you think? ;)
I got the Ice Fishing sim from Zeo last week. What else could I possible ever need!? :P
zeogold: snip
Jeets2: I can vouch for myself. I hope the implication isn't me being a scammer??

I don't want to be rude but everyone in this thread has an abnormal amount of giveaway activity especially those you quoted alongside me. . This forum used to be fun, interesting (for the right reasons) and informative once upon a time. Its wise to keep away. Good day.
When you go to a job interview, and you dont get the job, you are not owed an explanation as to why you didnt get the job. Same analogy applies here.

Yes a lot of people have an abnormally high giveaway activity, but they also participate in non-giveaway threads.

This forum used to be fun, still is to a certain extent. You can try contributing more in this forum to make it fun again.

You can participate outside of only giveaway threads, make yourself a valuable member and come back to this thread and humbly request for games.
Post edited May 08, 2017 by SamMagel
low rated
zeogold: Eh...I'm having trouble calling this one. Seems like an abnormal amount of giveaway activity in the archive. I'm just gonna say denied unless somebody can vouch for you.

I don't want to be rude but everyone in this thread has an abnormal amount of giveaway activity especially those you quoted alongside me.
I think you need to be it's relative or friend or your rep could be too high.

I don't want to be rude but everyone in this thread has an abnormal amount of giveaway activity especially those you quoted alongside me. Sorry if my first time asking was against some rule. Can you explain how a first time can break thru that double standard? Unless the goal is to give games only to those who frequent this thread and then understandably I'm out of luck.

Anyways I doubt you'll find an old timer to visit this thread and vouch. Most have left years ago because there isn't discussion anymore yet much trolling and infighting. I occasionally come to see what the new releases are. This thread was on the top of the first page and wasn't about Brexit or Infowars or other random hate mongering. My mistake opening it and misunderstanding the intent.
I saw a game offered I'd play and not use only for cards or +1 collection, ding! But I'm not visiting this forum often enough anymore for mythical brownie points so I would need to be vouched for in a thread where games are offered for playing. This forum used to be fun, interesting (for the right reasons) and informative once upon a time. Its wise to keep away. Good day.
It isn't. I'm not accusing you of anything, I just said I was uncertain, and I've been uncertain about far more before.

You're right, some people here do have what would normally be considered an abnormal amount of giveaway activity. However, if I'm giving something to them, that usually means I have some sort of affirmation they're fine, the most common (although not necessarily all) being that they donate frequently. If it were up to me, I would be able to give a game to everybody who showed up in here. In fact, that'd be a great way to welcome newbies to the forum. Thing is, thanks to the whole alt-accounting thing, I can't. If I did that, the same guy would come in here with some 10-20 alt accounts and clean out the place by himself, as has happened to almost every other person who's tried such a giveaway method.

I'm not asking for mythical brownie points, more just somebody to affirm you're a cool guy, since you're not all that visible. And, of course, I'm not perfect. I've denied the wrong person before. I've given away to the wrong person before. I've given to somebody and then stopped after a sharp decrease in their activity or after new information. I've refused somebody then started up after getting to know more about them. All I'm asking is for a bit of confirmation on you from somebody else.

All I've done here is search for your username and note a lot of giveaway entries, thus I want a second opinion. That's it. Maybe you're just fine and dandy, and like to sing epic ballads about cereal, which is why I want somebody else to affirm it.
low rated
Beautifully administered as always, Zeo.

You must have administrative experience?
zeogold:
Sent you a donation via chat.

zeogold: It isn't. I'm not accusing you of anything, I just said I was uncertain, and I've been uncertain about far more before.

You're right, some people here do have what would normally be considered an abnormal amount of giveaway activity. However, if I'm giving something to them, that usually means I have some sort of affirmation they're fine, the most common (although not necessarily all) being that they donate frequently. If it were up to me, I would be able to give a game to everybody who showed up in here. In fact, that'd be a great way to welcome newbies to the forum. Thing is, thanks to the whole alt-accounting thing, I can't. If I did that, the same guy would come in here with some 10-20 alt accounts and clean out the place by himself, as has happened to almost every other person who's tried such a giveaway method.

I'm not asking for mythical brownie points, more just somebody to affirm you're a cool guy, since you're not all that visible. And, of course, I'm not perfect. I've denied the wrong person before. I've given away to the wrong person before. I've given to somebody and then stopped after a sharp decrease in their activity or after new information. I've refused somebody then started up after getting to know more about them. All I'm asking is for a bit of confirmation on you from somebody else.

All I've done here is search for your username and note a lot of giveaway entries, thus I want a second opinion. That's it. Maybe you're just fine and dandy, and like to sing epic ballads about cereal, which is why I want somebody else to affirm it.
Jeets2, i can affirm that zeogold isn't perfect. In fact, nobody is. I hv initially been denied & refused here as well but but i didn't take it too hard. Although i did get games here eventually cos some kind dude was willing 2 vouch 4 me, if zeogold feels that i wasn't qualifed i would still respect his decision as he is HIS GA aftall. Of cos i might feel a little aggrieved but hey, this is life. Deal with it dude.

Sorry if i sound a little pissed but i hate that ppl is putting down zeogold, he is just trying 2 doing his best 2 prevent scammers & ppl with alt-accounts fr getting undeserved games. If u r unable 2 get any1 vouch 4 u just count it on ur bad luck, contribute more in the forums & eventually u'll gain his trust. But if all u know is whine that u cant get a game & even suggesting stupid things such as vouching 4 urself which make absolutely no sense, u might be better off leaving this forum & not contribute here anymore.

Lastly, just 1 2 say that i do not meant 2 sound harsh & i do hope that u can hang ard to contribute 2 this forum, that is if u r a genuine GOGer & not some scammer of cos. Hope no offense taken.
low rated
zeogold: It isn't. I'm not accusing you of anything, I just said I was uncertain, and I've been uncertain about far more before.

tomyam80: Jeets2, i can affirm that zeogold isn't perfect. In fact, nobody is. I hv initially been denied & refused here as well but but i didn't take it too hard. Although i did get games here eventually cos some kind dude was willing 2 vouch 4 me, if zeogold feels that i wasn't qualifed i would still respect his decision as he is HIS GA aftall. Of cos i might feel a little aggrieved but hey, this is life. Deal with it dude.

Sorry if i sound a little pissed but i hate that ppl is putting down zeogold, he is just trying 2 doing his best 2 prevent scammers & ppl with alt-accounts fr getting undeserved games. If u r unable 2 get any1 vouch 4 u just count it on ur bad luck, contribute more in the forums & eventually u'll gain his trust. But if all u know is whine that u cant get a game & even suggesting stupid things such as vouching 4 urself which make absolutely no sense, u might be better off leaving this forum & not contribute here anymore.

Lastly, just 1 2 say that i do not meant 2 sound harsh & i do hope that u can hang ard to contribute 2 this forum, that is if u r a genuine GOGer & not some scammer of cos. Hope no offense taken.
I would vouch for him but I bet he would never get a freebie,ever.A lot can in here and a couple can't and that's victimization and abuse.
So just maybe the handout person ain't,no Saint.
Post edited May 09, 2017 by Tauto
Update: Road to Ballhalla added, courtesy of Corvo.
Rocket Riot, CountDown, Rhythm Destruction, Flat Kingdom, and Slash It 2 added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
GoNNER - Press Jump To Die Edition added, courtesy of Prah.
Eets and Canabalt added, courtesy of Matruchus.
Dirt Showdown added, courtesy of VeTrack.
Gold Rush! Anniversary added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Post edited May 10, 2017 by zeogold
low rated
Could I request GoNNER?
Feature update: Got rid of the Desura part, I won't return the section unless Desura ever shows up again, assuming they even take the old keys they had. The letter organization of the list has changed and I got rid of the quote tags now that I'm at a rep that doesn't look like it's about to dip back into the negatives anytime soon.
Post edited May 10, 2017 by zeogold
TheBlondMagician: Could I request GoNNER?
Granted.
low rated
Thanks to Zeo and Prah for GoNNER.
Have many dozen games have you leeched now, or have you lost count?
Kleetus: Have many dozen games have you leeched now, or have you lost count?
It's a relo or a college mate and a payment for protection.