It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Just be careful; there is a large contingent of people here now that aren't real fond of me and this might put you on their shit list.
This here giveaway is a neutral place. You could nominate Tauto if you wanted. I recall that somebody (although unknowingly) once even nominated an NES alt. Not gonna change anything.
Would I be able to ask for Circuits?
If it's taken I'd ask for Burstfire as a second choice.
JunglePredator: Would I be able to ask for Circuits?
If it's taken I'd ask for Burstfire as a second choice.
Circuitts? Marvelous choice. A lovely game for those with a good/musical ear.
I see no reason not to throw in the second one, too.
Granted.
Leroux: So your eyes will skim over posts at the end of a page? Drat, mine always tend to end up there ... *wink, wink* ;)
zeogold: I saw your previous post, I'm just trying to formulate an appropriate way to force you to take all 4.
Oh. Well, in that case ... you don't have to twist my arm or something. :D
high rated
zeogold: I saw your previous post, I'm just trying to formulate an appropriate way to force you to take all 4.
Leroux: Oh. Well, in that case ... you don't have to twist my arm or something. :D
Oh.
Well, I suppose now that you've yielded, there's no need for me to drastically h-
*whips out game gun and tackles Leroux*
apparently i was quoted in here
high rated
snowkatt: apparently i was quoted in here
Because we love you.

Although I think it's actually a forum glitch. I've been getting one or two threads on occasion where it says somebody replied to one of my posts, and nobody did at all.
It's also possible that somebody somewhere back thanked you for something you donated.
Post edited May 21, 2016 by zeogold
snowkatt: apparently i was quoted in here
zeogold: Because we love you.

Although I think it's actually a forum glitch. I've been getting one or two threads on occasion where it says somebody replied to one of my posts, and nobody did at all.
It's also possible that somebody somewhere back thanked you for something you donated.
oh bloody hell im not going to dig through all this just to be sure if i got quoted or not

im going to just assume it was a glitch
zeogold: Because we love you.

snowkatt: oh bloody hell im not going to dig through all this just to be sure if i got quoted or not

I also get that glitch yesterday. It's probably because my name was in initial quote that's deleted by poster yet still got recognized as being there
snowkatt: oh bloody hell im not going to dig through all this just to be sure if i got quoted or not

What if someone quotes you by accident, and then edits you out of their post, do you still get notified?

sanfueg: What if someone quotes you by accident, and then edits you out of their post, do you still get notified?
from the post above you i assume so

but quoting me by accident in this thread is a bit hard cause until now i posted once
on the first page

kusumahendra: I also get that glitch yesterday. It's probably because my name was in initial quote that's deleted by poster yet still got recognized as being there
This might very well be the case. Also got that glitch yesterday but the post that was shown (without my quote) clearly was a reply to my quote.
high rated

Personally, I say you just go with my "we all love you and the thread wanted you to know it" theory.
kusumahendra: I also get that glitch yesterday. It's probably because my name was in initial quote that's deleted by poster yet still got recognized as being there
MarkoH01: This might very well be the case. Also got that glitch yesterday but the post that was shown (without my quote) clearly was a reply to my quote.
About 'to err is human? '
Apparently error is not just for humans :)
high rated
To err is human. To blame it on a computer, even moreso.
(Note: The host officially does not condone blaming things on others, with the possible exception of when he screws up himself.)