It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pouyou-pouyou: Thank you Aramandur for Poly Bridge !
Thank you Lone_Scout for Punch Club !
And thank you zeogold for managing all of this !
You're welcome! Have fun! :)
I'd like Agent Walker: Secret Journey, please. Thanks.
Thank you MadyNora and zeogold for Hurtworld
zeogold: I may be lenient depending on the special conditions listed in rule 13
Dude, it's rule 14 now.
zeogold: I owe you all massive apologies for dropping out like that for so long without notice. Real life's been keeping me busy and tossing me a few different ways, but hopefully after this week, things will be back to normal more. The OP isn't entirely updated, but I'm working on it now. More importantly, I seem to have had an issue with the GOG chat. If anybody sent me a message or donation recently and I haven't given any sort of response, please shoot me another message to bump it for visibility.
I've sent you a lottery ticket that won about a million dollars - but since you did not reply I gave it to anotther one of my friends. That's life I am sure you will get over it ;)
Thanks to Zeo for hostin' and MadyNora for donatin' Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink!
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you zeo and swr2048 for Halcyon 6. According to reviews it's a neat cross between Star Control 2 and Babylon 5 - and that's exactly why I want to try it.
zeogold: All granted.
LootHunter: Thank you zeo and swr2048 for Halcyon 6. According to reviews it's a neat cross between Star Control 2 and Babylon 5 - and that's exactly why I want to try it.
I would have said it was more of a cross between Space Pirate 3 and Galaxy Voyager 8.
zeogold: ...
More importantly, I seem to have had an issue with the GOG chat.
I just sent you a few keys.
pferreira1983: Hi, it's my birthday today and wondered if I could have one or more of the following you don't need:

- Ceville

- Face Noir

- F1 2015

- Mr. Shifty

- Soulbringer

- Supreme League of Patriots Season Pass

Have been having a bit of a bad time at the moment so any of these would be great.
zeogold: I mean...you should pick a couple of 'em unless you want me to just roll some dice and give you the two that turn up.
Mr Shifty and Face Noir. If not possible F1 2015.
Post edited June 01, 2018 by pferreira1983
zeogold: I owe you all massive apologies for dropping out like that for so long without notice. Real life's been keeping me busy and tossing me a few different ways, but hopefully after this week, things will be back to normal more. The OP isn't entirely updated, but I'm working on it now. More importantly, I seem to have had an issue with the GOG chat. If anybody sent me a message or donation recently and I haven't given any sort of response, please shoot me another message to bump it for visibility.

tomyam80: Well, it's coming 2 the end of the mth & i happen 2 c a couple of game that seems interesting 2 me so if i may i wld like 2 ask 4:

AGON - The Mysterious Codex (Trilogy)
AGON - The Lost Sword of Toledo
zeogold:
You dun owe us apologies but it's appreciated that u let us know though. I hv been a little bz myself as well this past week thus the late reply. Games hv been received with thks 2 gixgox 4 donating the games & zeogold of cos 4 hosting this GA. :)
Post edited June 02, 2018 by tomyam80
may i have crawl and kingdom:new land?
I had a look at some of these games and one had spelling mistakes in the trailer... Promising the game is probably of the same low quality.
Themken: I had a look at some of these games and one had spelling mistakes in the trailer... Promising the game is probably of the same low quality.
Not necessarily. Maybe they focused financially on the game/gameplay instead of hiring somebody for a good localisation (if the devs should not be English it would be an explanation).
low rated
I'm interested in

Sacred 3 Gold
There Was a Caveman
House of 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster Collector's Edition