It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks ofthenexus and Zeo for SOMA.

I am thinking about arranging a horror game night with female friends. I have Layers of Fear, Outlast, Amnesia, and now Soma. I will start the evening with some wine and Abzu to relax them and then I will turn off the lights and start the fun xD
zeogold:
You have listed Jalopy x2. Isn't there a copy for gixgox?
Post edited May 20, 2018 by greeklover
Thanks to misteryo and zeogold for the game! :)
zeogold: Granted.
Yes, I just checked, Halcyon 6 is the Lightspeed Edition.
My thanks to kmcoolice and Lone_Scout for donating awesome games. And to you, zeo, for clearing things out (about the monthly limit) and awesome givawaway in general (again)!

I'll wait postpone Halcyon 6 request till the end of the month in case something more interesting pop up or if someone wants this game more, as I won't be able to play it in near future anyway.
Thank you zeogold and 51nikopol for the game.
greeklover: You have listed Jalopy x2. Isn't there a copy for gixgox?
There is, I realized my miscount as soon as I gave away the first one and just now handed her a copy as well.

greeklover: I am thinking about arranging a horror game night with female friends. I have Layers of Fear, Outlast, Amnesia, and now Soma. I will start the evening with some wine and Abzu to relax them and then I will turn off the lights and start the fun xD
I demand you stream this for us.
Post edited May 20, 2018 by zeogold
thank you ofthenexus and zeogold for my new game :)
Thanks to Lone_Scout for Technobabylon, PookaMustard for TIS-100 and omega64 for Arcanum! The Arcanum key doesn't apply to my region (the game itself probably got region-locked somehow), but still thank you! I think this will make it go to supplementscene!

Oh, did I forget someone? Someone whose ID starts with letter z and something tells me s/he has some mysterious connection with a certain dog...well, whatever ;)
Thank you swr2048 & zeo!
Thank you to ofthenexus, swr2048 and zeogold for games.
Thank you Lone_Scout and swr2048 and zeo !
Thanks zeogold and swr2048. You're the best!
big Thanks to lautarobaigorria and Zeo for NBA playgrounds and dr4, u are amazing guys!
Thank you ofthenexus for Endless Legend and zeogold for hosting the giveaway.
Thank you for Kerbal Space Program lautarobaigorria and zeo.
Thank you gixgox for Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams and Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova. Thank you zeogold for hosting this thread.