It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AWG43: MadyNora
* Murdered: Soul Suspect (x1):
MadyNora (?),
supplementscene
* Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III (x1):
That's not right, I asked for Murdered: Soul Suspect not Warhammer 40,000, Madynora hadn't asked for the game at the time I did (because I checked no one had) but she/he has donated more games than me to be fair.

It also makes me curious who asked for Warhammer 40,000 as it wasn't myself
AWG43: MadyNora
* Murdered: Soul Suspect (x1):
MadyNora (?),
supplementscene
* Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III (x1):
supplementscene: That's not right, I asked for Murdered: Soul Suspect not Warhammer 40,000, Madynora hadn't asked for the game at the time I did (because I checked no one had) but she/he has donated more games than me to be fair.

Leroux asked for Warhammer for a friend of his
You read the list wrong, he posts first the game and rhen the people who asked for it
Post edited February 09, 2018 by greeklover
supplementscene: That's not right, I asked for Murdered: Soul Suspect not Warhammer 40,000, Madynora hadn't asked for the game at the time I did (because I checked no one had) but she/he has donated more games than me to be fair.

greeklover: Leroux asked for Warhammer for a friend of his
You read the list wrong, he posts first the game and rhen the people who asked for it
Ahh ok the format makes sense now
zeogold: Alright, time for a long, long overdue update. I apologize on the huge wait (I had a fair number of issues to work through) and hope I didn't trouble the donors too much. This is gonna be part 1.

Update: Outlast, Retro City Rampage DX, Call of Juarez - Gunslinger, and Grow Home added, courtesy of pokemaztre.
Bug Killers, Reverie, Mimpi Dreams, Russian SuperHero Dead Ivan, and Commandos Collection added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition, Tulpa, Eterium, Escape 2042 - The Truth Defenders, and War of the Human Tanks added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Just Cause Collection, Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition, BioShock, Murdered: Soul Suspect, and Apotheon added, courtesy of liamphoenix.
Brutal Legend added, courtesy of LynXsh.
Sanctum 2, Cubetractor, Commander: Conquest of the Americas, and Shadows on the Vatican Act I: Greed added, courtesy of AWG43.
Lead & Gold added, courtesy of REDVWIN.
Sanctum 2 added, courtesy of supplementscene.
Nex Machina, BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend, Rivals of Aether, LiEat, and Beholder added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Passpartout: The Starving Artist, Guardians of Ember - Fanatical Edition, Damned, From the Depths, Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy, Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime, Pixel Puzzles: Japan, Cobi Treasure Deluxe, DarkEnd, Gold Rush! Classic, Agent Awesome, Canyon Capers, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III, One More Dungeon, and Good Robot added, courtesy of heartburnron.
12 is better than 6 (x2), Dead Effect, and Sir, You are Being Hunted added, courtesy of SeeJayGamer.
One More Dungeon, Shadow Blade: Reload, FORCED: Slightly Better Edition, Zombie Vikings, Eon Altar: Episode 1, Planetary Annihilation: TITANS, Tropico 5, From the Depths, Damned, Marooners, 140, Guardians of Ember - Fanatical Edition, Potatoman Seeks the Troof, Overgrowth, No Time to Explain, Guns of Icarus Online, GRAV, Dusty Revenge: Co-Op Edition, A Virus Named TOM, 7 Grand Steps, Nongünz, Offworld Trading Company, ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD, NBA 2K17, Killing Floor 2, Wargame: Red Dragon, Screencheat, Crawl, Hurtworld, H1Z1 (plus Trickster Crate), Dead Rising 2, Emily is Away Too, How to Survive 2, Grey Goo Definitive Edition, and Tormentor X Punisher added, courtesy of swr2048.
Brütal Legend, Dead Effect, Homefront, Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition, Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold, Sanctum 2, and Sir You Are Being Hunted added, courtesy of 01kipper.
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Satellite Reign, War for the Overworld, and Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! added, courtesy of Aramandur.
Dogfight 1942, If My Heart Had Wings, Higurashi When they Cry Hou - Ch. 1 Onikakushi, Higurashi When they Cry Hou - Ch. 2 Watanagashi, Higurashi When they Cry Hou - Ch. 3 Tatarigoroshi, Higurashi When they Cry Hou - Ch. 4 Himatsubushi, and GemCraft - Chasing Shadows added, courtesy of kbnrylaec.
Kingdom Classic added, courtesy of Pouyou-pouyou.
Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune Collector's Edition, Dreamscapes: The Sandman - Premium Edition, Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition, Namariel Legends: Iron Lord Premium Edition, Kingdoms of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger, Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir - Premium Edition, Fall of the New Age Premium Edition, Robin's Island Adventure, Taken Souls: Blood Ritual Collector's Edition, Eschalon: Book I, Eschalon: Book II, and Eschalon: Book III added, courtesy of gixgox.
The Whispered World, Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians, Survivor Squad, Pid, and Thief Gold added, courtesy of innerring.
South Park: The Stick of Truth added, courtesy of andysheets1975.
Cally's Caves 3, Pivot Pilot, Dreamscapes: The Sandman - Premium Edition, Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition, Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir - Premium Edition, The Journey Down: Chapter Two, and Bridge Constructor Medieval added, courtesy of MadyNora.
Outlast (with Whistleblower DLC) and DiRT Showdown added, courtesy of kusumahendra.
Teslagrad, Painter's Guild, Team Racing League, Superluminauts, F.E.X. (Forced Evolution Experiment), Mirage: Arcane Warfare, and Bezier added, courtesy of greeklover.
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition added, courtesy of the1robert.
The Journey Down Chapter Two and Super Turbo Demon Busters added, courtesy of 51nikopol.
Agent Awesome, Gnumz: Masters of Defense, System Shock: Enhanced Edition, and Eventide 2: The Sorcerer's Mirror added, courtesy of DrLeatherface.
Sonic the Hedgehog added, courtesy of timmy010.
Hearts of Iron III Collection added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.

That's all for now, with a list about this size coming soon. I've also been having some minor issues with chat lately, so if anybody's dropped off a donation that hasn't received a "thanks for the donation" or some other form of acknowledgment from me, please let me know. I think I got everything, but I want to make absolutely sure.
Hey, I sent a donation you did not respond to (via chat)
Its sonic cd not the first one
Post edited February 09, 2018 by timmy010
Oh man, there are some seriously good games in that update! Many thanks to all the awesome donors!

May I humbly request War Of The Human Tanks and Crawl please?
Post edited February 10, 2018 by DrLeatherface
I'm interested in One Piece Burning Blood, If My Heart Had Wings and from the retired keys Three Dead Zed.
high rated
KoreaBeat: Could I ask for Merchants of Kaidan and Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition?
Zadalon: Could I have Bioshock please? It's a classic i never got the chance to play
zeogold: The Whispered World
AWG43: May I have this game, please?
finkleroy: Beholder
gixgox: I found 2 games from my wishlist and would be happy to get one of them.

Passpartout: The Starving Artist on Steam

Mimpi Dreams on Steam.
MadyNora: May I have Painter's Guild?

If it is possible for my anonymous donor friend to have a game, then she'd like to have Murdered: Soul Suspect (she said it's ok if not :) )
Leroux: Might I humbly ask for Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War III? I have a RL friend who would love to try it, but unfortunately I didn't realize that when I gave away my own key a while ago ...
BenKii: May I request Dead Rising 2?
wanderer_27: Can I get Apotheon or Hearts of Iron III Collection, whichever is still available ?
Aramandur: May I ask for Overgrowth and Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy?
liamphoenix: A Druid's Duel
heartburnron: Could I get System Shock: Enhanced edition and Tormentor X Punisher please?
bela555: May I request BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend?
innerring: May I have 12 is better than 6?
DrLeatherface: May I humbly request War Of The Human Tanks and Crawl please?
kmonster: I'm interested in One Piece Burning Blood, If My Heart Had Wings and from the retired keys Three Dead Zed.
passwortfalsch: Could I ask for Satellite Reign, please?
All granted.

triock: I'd like Beholder if it's still available please, and thank you.
kmcoolice: Could I ask for Just Cause Collection, please?
supplementscene: Could I get Murdered: Soul Suspect please Zeo? Looks interesting
All are taken, sorry. See anything else you want?

timmy010: Its sonic cd not the first one
Oh! I assumed it was just a CD key for the first game, I didn't know there was a game literally named "Sonic CD". Thanks, I'll make sure to correct that.
Post edited February 11, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: All are taken, sorry. See anything else you want?
Ok, let's try again. :D Is Team Racing League available?
zeogold: All are taken, sorry. See anything else you want?
triock: Ok, let's try again. :D Is Team Racing League available?
Granted.
Thank you :) to zeogold.
And of course:

Mimpi Dreams - donated by A.Ryan.
Passpartout: The Starving Artist - donated by heartburnron.
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks greeklover & zeo!
A big thank you for liamphoenix and zeogold for Bioshock xD
Thank you zeogold, swr2048 and heartburnron!
Thank you greeklover for Painter's Guild, and my anonymous donor friend says thank you for Murdered: Soul Suspect liamphoenix :)