It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: Of those GOGlodytes I've friended on Steam, both Momo1991 and alloy627 have Save the Furries wishlisted, and four people (liquidsnake, DyNaer, adambiser, and Impaler) have NftD: Davy Jones wishlisted, if that helps you any ^__^
Davy Jones is indeed already gone, but I still have Save the Furries. If I come across one of them in the forum I'll shoot them a message, or feel free to point them at me.
fishbaits: Groupees bundle
genkicolleen: Ugh... I now own Toilet Tycoon and I can't even give it away because it's DRM-free! Blehhh.

It was actually a good preorder for me except for that... thing. *wrinkles nose in distaste* Save the Furries is a nice little puzzle game; quite cute and fun.
FearfulSymmetry: Edit: If anyone wants anything from that bundle, just let me know, cause I can't see myself playing any of it except Nightmares from the Deep, and I already own that. :P
genkicolleen: Of those GOGlodytes I've friended on Steam, both Momo1991 and alloy627 have Save the Furries wishlisted, and four people (liquidsnake, DyNaer, adambiser, and Impaler) have NftD: Davy Jones wishlisted, if that helps you any ^__^
How stinky is the Toilet Tycoon game then? I`m guessing very much so...

As for Save the Furries, when I first saw that title I shed a reminiscent tear for Fury of the Furries.
Prey is €$5 in the MacAppStore, historical low for Macs!

(and both Lego Star Wars games, too)
Post edited April 19, 2015 by dyscode
Grargar: Fixed that for you.
I would expect a tycoon to be able to manage both bundles, if not all.
HypersomniacLive: I would expect a tycoon to be able to manage both bundles, if not all.
There is only so much shit one can take before it starts taking a toll on their sanity.
Post edited April 19, 2015 by Grargar
fishbaits: How stinky is the Toilet Tycoon game then? I`m guessing very much so...
It's so stinky that it got a 2,3/5 on Gamer's Gate. And from the user review section:
"Quite possibly the worst and best impulse buy I've ever made. The game is fun for about half an hour, maybe an hour with a friend until you run out of poop jokes to tell each other.

Avoid it."
Every time Toilet Tycoon comes up I (and possibly ever other Australian) am reminded of the Aussie gem flick, Kenny.
Company of Heroes 2 $4.99 Steam download at Play-Asia. Historic low according to isthereanydeal (who had it at $7.49 three months ago).

For years I have visited Play-Asia every day when the daily deals update at 10pm and this is the first great deal they have had through 2014/2015! :P
Enjoy COH2 but not as much as COH so far
Post edited April 19, 2015 by Pheace
fishbaits: How stinky is the Toilet Tycoon game then? I`m guessing very much so...
Oh I am SO not going to find out! I can't believe it ever got to the concept stage, much less a game!
Psychonauts is $1.49 on Steam.

Link.
dyscode: Prey is €$5 in the MacAppStore, historical low for Macs!

(and both Lego Star Wars games, too)
Prey is a really good game very different then just standard fpses.
Does this give you an actual key, or is it a download only?

Because Mac keys from retail boxes worked on Steam for activation...
Foxhack: Does this give you an actual key, or is it a download only?

Because Mac keys from retail boxes worked on Steam for activation...
Prey almost certainly uses an Aspyr Mac-only installer, as the game never went SteamPlay. Funny how they could never figure out how to sell the PC version again once they ran out of the original issue of keys, but Prey still lives on just fine with the Mac.

Eh, I guess it was a fair trade for MS stealing Halo. And once you figure in the Halo sequels, we Mac guys really got the better end of the deal.
pen_sq: Prey almost certainly uses an Aspyr Mac-only installer, as the game never went SteamPlay. Funny how they could never figure out how to sell the PC version again once they ran out of the original issue of keys, but Prey still lives on just fine with the Mac.
The game never went Steamplay but all retail box keys - for all OSes - activate on Steam. The devs added that feature soon after launch.