It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was checking DIG for a new deal but I arrived early to see that the past deal (the re-bundled Chains) is about to end and it has sold the staggering quantity of:

16 copies.

So I expect it will be given for free on IndieGala soon.
:)
BenKii: You can also get an additional 15% off the Bioshock deal by entering in the promo code "EMCARNK78" at checkout. Newegg is also having a sale on the rest of the 2K catalog of games up to 75% percent off. Promo code stack with those deals as well.

Link.
Bah! Tried to get these this morning, site kept wanting only Us addressess/card etc.

Don`t Newegg work globally then?
BenKii: You can also get an additional 15% off the Bioshock deal by entering in the promo code "EMCARNK78" at checkout. Newegg is also having a sale on the rest of the 2K catalog of games up to 75% percent off. Promo code stack with those deals as well.

Link.
fishbaits: Bah! Tried to get these this morning, site kept wanting only Us addressess/card etc.

Deal is apparently only available in the U.S.

When I try changing my region on Newegg to the U.K., it says the Bioshock deal isn't available for that country.

Here's the link for the U.K. store to see for yourself.
fishbaits: Bah! Tried to get these this morning, site kept wanting only Us addressess/card etc.

BenKii: Deal is apparently only available in the U.S.

When I try changing my region on Newegg to the U.K., it says the Bioshock deal isn't available for that country.

Here's the link for the U.K. store to see for yourself.
Yeah, found Newegg UK & saw out of stock. Silly bugrits, I was all excitable to play the first two this weekend :(

Ah well.
DIG Super Bundle 27

$1.49 for 6 Steam games (BTA for two keys per game)

- Red Lake
- Escape Machines
- The Defenders: The Second Wave
- Chaos Domain
- Cobi Treasure Deluxe
- Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection
IAmSinistar: > Be Afraid is live on Groupees

Dang, falls just short of tempting.
madth3: I gave in and got it on the recommendations and videos of Dark Echo and Sea Legends. I always thought one of these days I'd get Deadly Premonition so it was good for me.
Have you tried Dark Echo yet? I'm sort of on the fence on this one, but if Dark Echo plays as well as it looks conceptually I'll probably hop on it.
madth3: I gave in and got it on the recommendations and videos of Dark Echo and Sea Legends. I always thought one of these days I'd get Deadly Premonition so it was good for me.
the.kuribo: Have you tried Dark Echo yet? I'm sort of on the fence on this one, but if Dark Echo plays as well as it looks conceptually I'll probably hop on it.
Can't speak to the PC controls part but have it for iPhone and it plays amazingly well I was much like you in not knowing what to think and then tried it and was like wow this is really awesome.
kip68: It's not going over very well with the community to say the least. LOL
pen_sq: The community of people that whine that they should get everything for free? Steam isn't outlawing making mods for free, anybody that still wants to work that way can continue doing so. This is only adding a new option for those mod devs that also occasionally want to deviate from eating ramen.
No that is not the case at all, take a look at the discussion board on the subject. The main issue is that the person/people who create the mods are only receiving 25% of the money paid for the mod, the rest goes to the developer (in this case Bethesda) and Valve.

I was going to link a very insightful discussion that I read on this subject yesterday, and lo and behold the mod and discussion have been removed from Steam, as have other discussions and criticisms (from when I read yesterday). This topic (started by a modder) raises some valid points.

The consensus from the discussions I have read is not that modders should not profit from their hard work, it is that the system currently set up by Valve is bollocks. Nexus all the way if one wishes to support modding for Skyrim.
the.kuribo: Have you tried Dark Echo yet? I'm sort of on the fence on this one, but if Dark Echo plays as well as it looks conceptually I'll probably hop on it.
cecil: Can't speak to the PC controls part but have it for iPhone and it plays amazingly well I was much like you in not knowing what to think and then tried it and was like wow this is really awesome.
Thank you for your impressions, looks like I'll be partaking then. :)

I didn't realize it was a mobile port though, I hope it translates well to non-touch controls.
Green Man Gaming has Postal 2: Paradise Lost on sale for 15% off just like everywhere else, but when you add on the 23% off voucher SAVE23-PAYDAY-WEEKND you wind up the the cheapest price so far.
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">A Valley Without Wind 1 &amp; 2 Dual Pack</span> (DRM-Free+Steam). BTA for Shattered Haven (Steam only).
cecil: where did it say steam only for Shattered Haven?
I'd like an answer to this too, please.

edit:
I wasn't able to find it myself. But Shattered Haven is available on GOG and DRM-free direct from Arcen, it seems.
Post edited April 25, 2015 by grimwerk
grimwerk: I'd like an answer to this too, please.

edit:
I wasn't able to find it myself. But Shattered Haven is available on GOG and DRM-free direct from Arcen, it seems.
Well, when I bought it, I got both Steam keys and direct downloads for all 3 games in the form of zip files ( no installation required ). All were labeled as Multi-Platform WinMacLin.
grimwerk: I'd like an answer to this too, please.

edit:
davejones3364: Well, when I bought it, I got both Steam keys and direct downloads for all 3 games in the form of zip files ( no installation required ). All were labeled as Multi-Platform WinMacLin.
Thank you. Just what I wanted to hear!
When the deal was up, Shattered Haven's page mentioned that the game required Steam. As it seems, they have now added a DRM-Free option as well. Time to edit the the deal.
Preemptively ninjaing cyberevil, free Steam key for iBomber Defense Pacific on IndieGala.
Post edited April 25, 2015 by Grargar