It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pen_sq: Prey almost certainly uses an Aspyr Mac-only installer, as the game never went SteamPlay. Funny how they could never figure out how to sell the PC version again once they ran out of the original issue of keys, but Prey still lives on just fine with the Mac.
Foxhack: The game never went Steamplay but all retail box keys - for all OSes - activate on Steam. The devs added that feature soon after launch.
Oh, MAS Mac App Store. I'm so used to seeing the reliably uninteresting Mac GAME Store here that I made a stoopid. As I have Prey from the MAS, let me say that there is NO KEY for you to take to Steam. The game ties to your AppleID, and the developer cannot know who you are to even try to distribute a key.
New indiegamestand PWYW Deal
Barony FPS pixel rogue-like
Above $1 for (Steam.Desura,GOG) keys
Is it just me or do they not normally offer Desura or GOG keys?
cecil: New indiegamestand PWYW Deal
What do you mean by "GOG key"? This game is not available on GOG.
cecil: New indiegamestand PWYW Deal
mrkgnao: What do you mean by "GOG key"? This game is not available on GOG.
"Barony
Turning Wheel LLC
Pay at least $1 to be eligible to receive keys for this game (Steam, Desura, GOG) as they become available!"
that is the direct quote from the site
so my question is does that mean it will have GOG key or was it just listing possible types of keys depending on the game?
Post edited April 20, 2015 by cecil
cecil: so my question is does that mean it will have GOG key or was it just listing possible types of keys depending on the game?
IndieGameStand has given some GOG keys in the past (like RIng Runner), so it's just listing possible key types.
cecil: so my question is does that mean it will have GOG key or was it just listing possible types of keys depending on the game?
Grargar: IndieGameStand has given some GOG keys in the past (like RIng Runner), so it's just listing possible key types.
Thank you for clarifying that :)
Not sure if it's a bug, but Faces of War is currently discounted by 50% here.
Post edited April 20, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Not sure if it's a bug, but Faces of War is currently discounted by 50% here.
Wouldn't that just be the semi- standard release week discount?

I almost bought it at $1.49 in the tower bundle, regret skipping it now.
TrevorWilliams: Wouldn't that just be the semi- standard release week discount?

I almost bought it at $1.49 in the tower bundle, regret skipping it now.
I doubt it. None of the other 6 games that were released alongside it, are currently discounted.
Grargar: Not sure if it's a bug, but Faces of War is currently discounted by 50% here.
Same here.
New 48-hours GamersGate deals:

Civilization -75%. Civilization III and IV are carrying SecuROM, while Civilization V requires a Steam account.
Crusader Kings up to -80%. The first Crusader Kings is DRM-Free, while the second one requires a Steam account.
Lost Planet 3 (Steam) -66%
Might & Magic X Legacy (Uplay) -75%
Ridge Racer Unbounded (Steam) -75%
IndieGala Every Monday #56

$1.89 (price will increase) for six Steam games

- AR-K
- Dark Arcana: The Carnival
- Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond
- Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek
- Fatty Bear's - Birthday Surprise
- Sinking Island
madth3: - AR-K
- Dark Arcana: The Carnival
- Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond
- Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek
- Fatty Bear's - Birthday Surprise
- Sinking Island
This is a really good bundle if you either like Hidden Object games or have got the taste of Artifex Mundi's take on the genre - I enjoyed Enigmatis, which is only recently released outside of the Big Fish Games worlds, even more than I liked the second one, which has been on Steam for a while. If you fall into either group, this bundle is more than worth the price just for Enigmatis and Dark Aracana, and anything else that may be of interest is just pure bonus.
Just a riminder if you want to grab some Steam weeklongs for the last 2 hours such as

Postal 2 for €1
Bloodrayne Betrayal for €2 (or other Bloodrayne games for €2
Morphopolis for €0.24
Silence of Sleep €3.74
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 and 4 Bundle for €0.47
Corporate Lifestyle Sim €1.24
Imperial Glory €0.49
Outland €2.49 & €3.49 +OST. etc.
The Waste Land €0.74
Post edited April 20, 2015 by dyscode
LinustheBold: This is a really good bundle if you either like Hidden Object games or have got the taste of Artifex Mundi's take on the genre
I agree. It's as if once every two weeks IG puts a nice bundle with things I did not have and could get for the right price.