It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: The Humble Jumbo Bundle 12

$1
Pinstripe + Soundtrack (Also for Mac and Linux)
Super House of Dead Ninjas
Super House of Dead Ninjas: True Ninja Pack
Rise & Shine (Also for Linux)

BTA
Project Highrise (Also for Mac)
Construction Simulator 2015 (Also for Mac and Linux)
Battle Chef Brigade (Also for Mac)

$10
DiRT 4
Oriental Empires

Battle Chef Brigade is available as a DRM-Free download and a Steam key. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys.
Already got BCB in September monthly, but still wanted at least 1$ tier. I lack money, though....
BenKii: Mass Effect Andromeda (Origin) is $5.99 at Origin as part of their Black Friday Sale. This price is a new historical low for the game.

Link
hehe. 11.99€ in the same sale from a german ip.

$=2€

-
well at least we finally get a discount on Dragon Age II for 2,49€ (last sale was dec '17 ;) yay.
mchack: well at least we finally get a discount on Dragon Age II for 2,49€ (last sale was dec '17 ;) yay.
That's a good price for DA2. It's showing $5 for me in the US. I know many think DA2 was a low point for the series but I actually liked it. Good deal for the US but a no-brainer-buy for Germany. :)
BenKii: That's a good price for DA2. It's showing $5 for me in the US. I know many think DA2 was a low point for the series but I actually liked it. Good deal for the US but a no-brainer-buy for Germany. :)
Did you play the DLCs? They're not quite as cheap, 12,50 EUR for all. I'm a bit lukewarm towards DA2, but still plan to finish it anyway some day and move on to Inquisition, so I wonder whether it's worth getting the DLCs as well. It's not such an attractive price but then again, considering how much I paid for individual Mass Effect DLCs, it's not that much either ...

Btw, I'm very envious of your $5.99 Andromeda. That's about the amount I'd be willing to spend on that game. :D
BenKii: That's a good price for DA2. It's showing $5 for me in the US. I know many think DA2 was a low point for the series but I actually liked it. Good deal for the US but a no-brainer-buy for Germany. :)
Leroux: Did you play the DLCs? They're not quite as cheap, 12,50 EUR for all. I'm a bit lukewarm towards DA2, but still plan to finish it anyway some day and move on to Inquisition, so I wonder whether it's worth getting the DLCs as well. It's not such an attractive price but then again, considering how much I paid for individual Mass Effect DLCs, it's not that much either ...

Btw, I'm very envious of your $5.99 Andromeda. That's about the amount I'd be willing to spend on that game. :D
I never purchased the DLCs. Like the Mass Effect DLC, Bioware and EA decided to sell it at a high cost and use BioWare Points instead of dollars which I refused to support. Now they got the DLC bundles for ME2, ME3, and DA2 available to purchase with dollars but they are still way too expensive. Since DA2 saves don't import into Inquisition, I decided to watch the DA2 DLCs on Youtube and then used the online Dragon Age Keep to import any story related choices into Inquisition.
BenKii: I decided to watch the DA2 DLCs on Youtube a
So what did you think of them? How much gameplay did they add?
BenKii: I decided to watch the DA2 DLCs on Youtube a
Leroux: So what did you think of them? How much gameplay did they add?
There were 3 story DLCs.

The Exiled Prince: It added a new character Sabastian and his short loyalty quest. Kind of a boring character so not really worth it.

Mark of the Assassin: Added a fun new scenario that involves a temporary character Tallis. This one looked fun but only added like 3 hours and its story is completely separate from the rest of the Dragon Age story.

Legacy: Another short 3 hour scenario and mostly deals with the main villain that will show up in Inquisition. This one looked meh but was really required for knowing what will happen in Inquisition.
BenKii:
Thanks!
Hump Day Bundle #65 on IndieGala

Tier 1 for $1.00
Total Retail Price of $5.98
Save 83% ($4.98)

Big Action Mega Fight!
$1.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards] also for [Mac]

bit Dungeon II
$3.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards] also for [Mac]

Tier 2 for $3.49 (After 24 Hours: $3.99)
Total Retail Price of $60.92
Save 94% ($57.43) (After 24 Hours: Save 93% ($56.93))

BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition
$9.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards] also for [Mac] [Linux]

Conduct DELUXE!
$9.99 [Achievements] also for [Mac]

Ara Fell
$9.99 [Trading Cards]

Cloudbase Prime

Farabel

Cookies vs. Claus
$4.99 [Achievements] [Early Access] also for [Mac]
Post edited November 21, 2018 by 221bBS
mchack: well at least we finally get a discount on Dragon Age II for 2,49€ (last sale was dec '17 ;) yay.
Not too forget: Mass Effect 2 and 3 complete DLC-packs are also 50% off (€15 each). It's not exactly cheap but way better than before with the bioware points nonsense. Finally I can (re) play all these, too, without the holes in the stories.

Also heads up to Titanfall 2 (once more), €7,45, standart Edition is enough if you don't do multiplayer. The SP campaign is 15hrs short but really great!
Post edited November 21, 2018 by dyscode
Survivors Bundle on Fanatical

Tier 1 for $1
Total Retail Price of $49.96
Save 98% ($48.96)

March of the Living
$14.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards] also for [Mac]

Dungeon Rushers: Crawler RPG
$14.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards] also for [Mac] [Linux]

Shoppe Keep

Four Sided Fantasy
$9.99 [Achievements] also for [Mac]

Tier 2 for 4.99
Total Retail Price of $176.87
Save 97% ($171.88)

Heart and Slash

Dead Secret
$14.99 [Achievements] also for [Mac]

The Invisible Hours
$29.99 [Achievements]

The Free Ones
$9.99 [Achievements] also for [Mac] [Linux]

Rise of Insanity
$9.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards] also for [Linux]

HIVESWAP: Act 1
$7.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards] also for [Mac] [Linux]

The Coma: Recut
$14.99 [Trading Cards] also for [Mac] [Linux]

Codex of Victory

Sora
$8.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards]
Post edited November 21, 2018 by 221bBS
Call of Cthulhu 2018 is 75% off in Humble store. Weird for a game that just came out. :p

Edit: Aaaand they removed the discount after 1 hour. Discount had timer for 6 days. Guess it was price error?
Post edited November 21, 2018 by PainOfSalvation
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition 6,79€
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe 14,73€

https://store.steampowered.com/app/704450/Neverwinter_Nights_Enhanced_Edition/
Post edited November 21, 2018 by greeklover
Thief Collection bundle 6,57€

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1459/Thief_Collection/
It's that time of the year again: Matrix Games's Holiday Sale

Apparently, their servers took a beating, so it may be hard to access right now.