It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: - AR-K
- Dark Arcana: The Carnival
- Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond
- Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek
- Fatty Bear's - Birthday Surprise
- Sinking Island
LinustheBold: This is a really good bundle if you either like Hidden Object games or have got the taste of Artifex Mundi's take on the genre - I enjoyed Enigmatis, which is only recently released outside of the Big Fish Games worlds, even more than I liked the second one, which has been on Steam for a while. If you fall into either group, this bundle is more than worth the price just for Enigmatis and Dark Aracana, and anything else that may be of interest is just pure bonus.
Couldn't agree more mate. This bundle is so much win. Three (count em, three!) Artifax Mundi games, Ar-K eps 1-2, and Sinking Island. This bundle is worth the entry ticket for any one of these games. Getting all five? Seriously excellent value.
madth3: IndieGala Every Monday #56

$1.89 (price will increase) for six Steam games

- AR-K
- Dark Arcana: The Carnival
- Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond
- Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek
- Fatty Bear's - Birthday Surprise
- Sinking Island
does any one know, if you get the rest of the episodes of AR-K, with this one?
dyscode: does any one know, if you get the rest of the episodes of AR-K, with this one?
I don't think that, at the moment, there is a version to get all episodes.
I have reviews for both DA: The Carnival and Enigmatis: The GoMP if anyone would like to see them ^__^ Both are solid IHOG's.
dyscode: Just a riminder if you want to grab some Steam weeklongs for the last 2 hours such as

Thanks a lot, I always forget to check out in time. Always waiting to the last moment.
dyscode: does any one know, if you get the rest of the episodes of AR-K, with this one?
madth3: I don't think that, at the moment, there is a version to get all episodes.
no, because Ep.3&4 have not been released yet. ;D

But there is only one AR-K you can purchase on Steam and the discussions indicate that the episodes get added as they are relased.
BTW. 3 seem to be due, soon.

PS:
Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual is €1.24 at indiegala. 3rd person P&C
not top notch but has this positive review at Adventure Gamers. Supposed to be 6- 8 hours long.
Post edited April 20, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: But there is only one AR-K you can purchase on Steam and the discussions indicate that the episodes get added as they are relased.
From this discussion on Steam, I understand that the episodes 3 and 4 will be released separately.
dyscode: But there is only one AR-K you can purchase on Steam and the discussions indicate that the episodes get added as they are relased.
madth3: From this discussion on Steam, I understand that the episodes 3 and 4 will be released separately.
Ah, thanks! I could not find that thread. So they have Ep 1&2 while 3 and 4 are sold seperately. That's the info I wanted. :)

PS: Steam weeklongs:
1Heart €5
The Secret World €10.19
Story About My Uncle €2.59
Black Mirror Bundle €6.24
Bliss €2
Gomo €1.24
Out there Somewhere €0.19
Post edited April 20, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: PS: Steam weeklongs:
I'm happy to see Rochard and its DLC this week.
:-)
dyscode: Bliss €2
I'm considering getting Bliss -- has anyone played it, and if so, do you recommend it?
Don't know if it was mentioned yet, but Groupees Carlmaggedon added another bonus to be unlocked at 5,500 sales:

Fortune's Tavern DLC: Play The Mayor
high rated
<span class="bold">Humble Tin Man Games Mobile Bundle</span>

PWYW
Judge Dredd: Countdown Sector 106
Slaves of Rema
Siege of the Necromancer
An Assassin in Orlandes

BTA
Trial of the Clone
Curse of the Assassin
Fighting Fantasy: Caverns of the Snow Witch
Sultans of Rema

$9
Ryan North's To Be Or Not To Be
Fighting Fantasy: Starship Traveller

$35
Humble Tin Man Bundle Shirt 'n' Button (first 1000 purchasers also get a bonus limited edition Pinny Arcade pin)

Includes soundtracks for all games, except for Ryan North’s To Be Or Not To Be.
Post edited April 20, 2015 by Grargar
Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man that he didn't already have.

Like your new avatar and slogan. The latter reminds me of something...
Desktop Dungeons is steams daily deal. 66% off $5.09 dlc is on sale too for 1.69. Apparently there has been an update for it as they are calling it "Enhanced Edition." http://store.steampowered.com/app/226620/
Post edited April 20, 2015 by Oathe
IAmSinistar: The latter reminds me of something...
That's some extreme close-up right there.