It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: where did it say steam only for Shattered Haven?
Grargar: When the deal was up, Shattered Haven's page mentioned that the game required Steam. As it seems, they have now added a DRM-Free option as well. Time to edit the the deal.
thanks for the info Ninja Cat :)
I guess I'm one of those few people that didn't have Deadly Premonition already...so getting it DRM-free in this bundle is a really nice surprise! Consider me a happy bundle reserver (at least for this one).
expopower: I guess I'm one of those few people that didn't have Deadly Premonition already...so getting it DRM-free in this bundle is a really nice surprise! Consider me a happy bundle reserver (at least for this one).
Being happy with a bundle is always a good feeling :)
GamersGate 48-hour deals:

505 Games -85%. All games require a Steam account.
Prince of Persia -75% (or -80% for the complete pack). Forgotten Sands requires a Uplay account (but doesn't come with a Uplay key, apparently), while the other games are carrying Tages.
The Crew (Uplay) -40%.
The Wolf Among Us (Telltale's DRM) -50%. A repeat.
Watch Dogs (Uplay) -50%.
Post edited April 26, 2015 by Grargar
MadOrc has <span class="bold">Deponia: The Complete Journey</span> with -80% / $7.99. For Steam.
<span class="bold">Thief</span> is -80% on Steam
Playing this right now. It is very good. Really enjoying it.
Would be better if was Third person, but I think that about almost every first person game. heh.
HeDanny: Playing this right now. It is very good. Really enjoying it.
[...]
Yes, totally. If one gets past the "this is not thief"-criticism, this is really entertaining.
I absolutely agree with TotalBiscuit, turn off all the hand-holding functions and you have a lot more fun.
Post edited April 27, 2015 by dyscode
The upcoming Batman: Arkham Knight is $27.08 USD (R$ 79,99) on Nuuvem (Pre-Order):

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2793-batman-arkham-knight
Steamworks Defense Grid 2 is $3.75 / &pound;2.85 at Gamersgate. (That makes it almost 20% cheaper at Gamersgate.com than .co.uk - 3,750 Blue Coins versus 4,309.)

That's my affiliate link to the deal. Here's a non-affiliate link, but using my aff link won't cost you anything, and I've done the math already: if enough of you use it, I should be able to retire THIS WEEK! (Need less than 10 million purchases now - c'mon, help me!)
Azrael360: The upcoming Batman: Arkham Knight is $27.08 USD (R$ 79,99) on Nuuvem (Pre-Order):

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2793-batman-arkham-knight
I'm really confused how Nuuvem is managing to offer these deals. They had Dungeons 2 on sale right on release as well.
Pheace: I'm really confused how Nuuvem is managing to offer these deals. They had Dungeons 2 on sale right on release as well.
Presumably, because the average purchasing power in Brazil is much lower than in the EU or the USA, and so the base price for the game is too. A less extreme version of what happens in Russia, basically.
Pheace: I'm really confused how Nuuvem is managing to offer these deals. They had Dungeons 2 on sale right on release as well.
Badseeder: Presumably, because the average purchasing power in Brazil is much lower than in the EU or the USA, and so the base price for the game is too. A less extreme version of what happens in Russia, basically.
That still doesn't make sense. Surely there's a base price for a completely new game somewhere well above 50% of what the game actually sells for? Look at that. That's what, 54% off a preorder game. Are they selling the games so far above what it costs them that they can affort to undercut themselves that much?
Badseeder: Presumably, because the average purchasing power in Brazil is much lower than in the EU or the USA, and so the base price for the game is too. A less extreme version of what happens in Russia, basically.
Pheace: That still doesn't make sense. Surely there's a base price for a completely new game somewhere well above 50% of what the game actually sells for? Look at that. That's what, 54% off a preorder game. Are they selling the games so far above what it costs them that they can affort to undercut themselves that much?
Because it does? Not sure if they're eating up the costs of undercutting the Steam price or if they have a different deal with the publisher but games over there usually cost around what you said (-50%), what's happening here is that it is intended for brazilian gamers and not for a global market, people are just taking advantage of regional pricing (and probably a small discount from the store).
Attachments:
price.jpg (57 Kb)
price_2.jpg (54 Kb)
Post edited April 27, 2015 by Cyraxpt
My bad, I see where I went wrong, I didn't realize he compared USD to R$, I thought it was that much off the R$ price.