It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Preemptively ninjaing cyberevil, free Steam key for iBomber Defense Pacific on IndieGala.
LoL! I was so sleeping on this that I just saw your post today... 2 days later... that was quite a preemptive :)
Surprise Attack Bundle on BundleStars

$1.99 for 8 Steam games

- Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
- Ironclad Tactics
- MIND: Path to Thalamus
- Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut)
- Megabyte Punch
- Huntsman: The Orphanage (Halloween Edition)
- Party of Sin
- Critical Mass
IndieGala Every Monday #57

$1.89 (first 24 hours) for six Steam games

- Bit Dungeon II
- Mighty Dungeons
- Beyond Gravity
- Musclecar Online
- One Late Night: Deadline
- Orbit HD
Post edited April 27, 2015 by madth3
madth3: IndieGala Every Monday #57

- Mighty Dungeons
Mighty Dungeons looks like good fun - has anyone played it?
madth3: Surprise Attack Bundle on BundleStars

$1.99 for 8 Steam games

- Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
- Ironclad Tactics
- MIND: Path to Thalamus
- Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut)
- Megabyte Punch
- Huntsman: The Orphanage (Halloween Edition)
- Party of Sin
- Critical Mass
Pass - every game has been bundled before.

LinustheBold: Mighty Dungeons looks like good fun - has anyone played it?
Yup, that's the only game that looks interesting, and that I haven't got. ;)
Post edited April 27, 2015 by Getcomposted
LinustheBold: Mighty Dungeons looks like good fun - has anyone played it?
Getcomposted: Yup, that's the only game that looks interesting, and that I haven't got. ;)
Well, on a lucky day Zombie Tycoon 2 might be fun as well. Still, I think this is a Pass for me as well.
Post edited April 27, 2015 by LinustheBold
LinustheBold: Well, on a lucky day Zombie Tycoon 2 might be fun as well. Still, I think this is a Pass for me as well.
That's the point - I already have Zombie Tycoon 2, and I've bought bundles with every one of the games listed. So even if I didn't redeem the keys and traded/ gifted them on, I had the opportunity to get them. :P

Also...

Groupees have now got a <span class="bold">Game Soundtrack Groupees 3 pre-order</span> up.
$1 for 8 albums and the graphic shows Payday 2 is one of them.
Post edited April 27, 2015 by Getcomposted
On Steam:

Blackguards games are -75%

And there's new weeklong deals
madth3: On Steam:

Blackguards games are -75%
Is the Blackguards promo glitching?
The bundle claims to contain Blackguards + its DLC + Blackguards 2, while the pricing only accounts for the first two both at the full bundle price and the discounted price.
I have not bought it, just making a note for the braves. :)
pirateoftheah: Is the Blackguards promo glitching?
The bundle claims to contain Blackguards + its DLC + Blackguards 2, while the pricing only accounts for the first two both at the full bundle price and the discounted price.
I have not bought it, just making a note for the braves. :)
The pricing is correct. Buy Blackguards 2 separately for a 33% discount, or along with Blackguards 1+DLC for a 75% discount.

Price of individual games: 32,57€
Bundle cost: 12,49€
Here's what you save by buying this bundle: 20,08€
Post edited April 27, 2015 by Grargar
Azrael360: The upcoming Batman: Arkham Knight is $27.08 USD (R$ 79,99) on Nuuvem (Pre-Order):

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2793-batman-arkham-knight
Pheace: I'm really confused how Nuuvem is managing to offer these deals. They had Dungeons 2 on sale right on release as well.
Those are not deals, thore are price listed for brazilean games.
pirateoftheah: The bundle claims to contain Blackguards + its DLC + Blackguards 2, while the pricing only accounts for the first two both at the full bundle price and the discounted price.
Grargar: The pricing is correct. Buy Blackguards 2 separately for a 33% discount, or along with Blackguards 1+DLC for a 75% discount.

Price of individual games: 32,57€
Bundle cost: 12,49€
Here's what you save by buying this bundle: 20,08€
Oh, thanks.
I calculated the -75% from the base prices (30+45+5 euros), but that is clearly wrong as it would be 20€. I did not account the bundle itself is only 50 euros.
pirateoftheah: Oh, thanks.
I calculated the -75% from the base prices (30+45+5 euros), but that is clearly wrong as it would be 20€. I did not account the bundle itself is only 50 euros.
Yeah, it's pretty strange that they would price the bundle so cheap, when compared to the first game.
I have a 50% off coupon for This War of Mine from Games Republic. It comes DRM free and with a Steam key.

It's also currently on sale for 33% off. I had a 50% off code before and used it during this same sale, and the coupon stacked with the sale price, bringing the price down to $6 and change.

If anyone is interested in it, I'm more than happy to pass it along. It expires on April 30, however, so it would need to be used right away.

Respond here if interested and I'll PM the code.
Pheace: I'm really confused how Nuuvem is managing to offer these deals. They had Dungeons 2 on sale right on release as well.
ThePunishedSnake: Those are not deals, thore are price listed for brazilean games.
No, I *am* talking about games that had discounts. Dungeons 2 was discounted the day it came out (on their site), but apparently only 31% which I guess could account for most of their cut, so that's more reasonable. Just made the mistake with the game listed above.
Post edited April 27, 2015 by Pheace