It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Its pretty repetitive, even after half the first time. However, story and setting is great. :)
GTA: Chinatown Wars is $4.99 in AppStore.
I can't belive it . Gaming deals everywhere and i didn't buy anything .
lackoo1111: I can't belive it . Gaming deals everywhere and i didn't buy anything .
Wow I wish I had your restraint ! :p
prakaa: hmmm I already have dogfighter, and if Gratuitous isn't complete I might give it a miss too
In my opinion you don't really need the DLCs for Gratuitous since those don't give you new levels, only new races which is dumb since there is no point in replaying the same levels with different races.
Arcen Games (AI War, Tidalis) have 60% off on their games, all DRM-free, when you buy it direct from them.

Direct2Drive deals (today only):

Civilization 4 Complete - $10
Grand Ages Rome - $7.50
Tropico 3 - $5
Imperium Romanum Gold - $5
Post edited November 29, 2010 by Catshade
Catshade: Arcen Games (AI War, Tidalis) have 60% off on their games, all DRM-free, when you buy it direct from them.
Actually all of the AI WAR keys can be registered on Steam and on Impulse as well (except Children of Neinzul on Impulse).
Post edited November 29, 2010 by gyokzoli
summitus: Wow I wish I had your restraint ! :p
bills first than games
gyokzoli: (except Children of Neinzul on Impulse).
You can register the Impulse version on Steam . ( I own them on both sites with the same serial )
Post edited November 29, 2010 by lackoo1111
Just the air pack for me it seems. I need to save my money now for the Christmas sale.
Rohan15: Just the air pack for me it seems. I need to save my money now for the Christmas sale.
Any idea when and for how long the Steam Christmas sale will be?
Rohan15: Just the air pack for me it seems. I need to save my money now for the Christmas sale.
trusteft: Any idea when and for how long the Steam Christmas sale will be?
My best guess would be on the 20th.
This is worth mentioning again: don't forget about Telltale Games' 30 Days of Telltale! Speaking of which, we only have a few more hours to go before they announce their 5th game.

And for those hesitant to buy straight from Telltale, if it counts for anything, you can get a boxed version from them for all of their latest games (besides Poker Night) -- FREE. You only pay for shipping and handling.

I'm also going to take this opportunity to shamelessly plug for Iron Grip Warlord again: get it while it's hot!

Also, Kaptain Brawe, which oddly is not included in the offers list, is 20% off. It's received some good reviews, so check it out.
Post edited November 29, 2010 by lowyhong
Navagon: I wonder what would happen if you bought it in the UK then returned to Japan. Nothing good, I imagine.
Until the game is either released or restricted entirely, it'd just be a toaster.

And 2K's response to all this? Just get a refund! So missing the point entirely... It's things like this that turn someone to thoughts of piracy. Damn fuckwits.
trusteft: Any idea when and for how long the Steam Christmas sale will be?
Last year it started at 24th I think and lasted for a week.
lowyhong: This is worth mentioning again: don't forget about Telltale Games' 30 Days of Telltale! Speaking of which, we only have a few more hours to go before they announce their 5th game.
Damn... free T-shirt! I should have waited a bit longer before ordering my package :(