It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Humble Flash Bundle: Paradox's Giving Tuesday

for 48 hours only, all Steam

PWYW:
- War for the Roses: Kingmaker (+1 copy to giveaway)
- March of the Eagles
- Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
- Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition

BTA:
- Cities in Motion 2
- Warlock: Master of the Arcane

$16:
Crusader Kings II + CK II: Norse Unit Pack + CK II: Russian Unit Pack
Sachys: Blaarple... got the $1 for March of the Eagles - all bundlepeats though - and a BTA tier former freebie in there?! O_____o
Dat average. xD
Sachys: Blaarple... got the $1 for March of the Eagles - all bundlepeats though - and a BTA tier former freebie in there?! O_____o
realkman666: Dat average. xD
I'm pretty sure if they'd offered any one of the lowest tier games DRM free, that average would be less than a dollar! heheh.

now, what to do with all the extra stuff everybody already has?! O____o~

*goes to find landfill
Cyraxpt: Isn't the Yogcast those responsible for a "scam" kickstarter (the game was aproved but they failed to finish it so they gave some other game)?
realkman666: Yes.
Not that i was going to buy (25$ for repeated games) but now there's even a better reason not to buy it.
Shadowrun Returns is 90% off.
The deluxe version, with Shadowrun Returns + Anthology + Soundtrack is also.
However, Dragonfall - Director's Cut is only 60% off, and I get the feeling THAT is the one I want to be getting...
realkman666: Yes.
Cyraxpt: Not that i was going to buy (25$ for repeated games) but now there's even a better reason not to buy it.
It's the first thing I saw about it. Yogs... nope.
Oh look, the Flash bundles are back. I must say that the BTA ($1.92) is hilariously low for this one.
ThePunishedSnake: Evil Within is 12€ (lowest price so far) on Gamersgate uk with GAMERSGATE-TURKEY coupon.
realkman666: Can you change the colours of the black bars?
It's 31GB, if I'm lucky I will finish to download it this week :D
Anyway you can remove black bars with latest patch.
realkman666: Can you change the colours of the black bars?
ThePunishedSnake: It's 31GB, if I'm lucky I will finish to download it this week :D
Anyway you can remove black bars with latest patch.
O____________O

Better be some nice texture in there.
babark: Shadowrun Returns is 90% off.
However, Dragonfall - Director's Cut is only 60% off, and I get the feeling THAT is the one I want to be getting...
Oh, man. I buy it 2 days ago ...
babark: Shadowrun Returns is 90% off.
siulebuo: Oh, man. I buy it 2 days ago ...
And now you know the Steam sales golden rule, wait for the last day to buy a game that didn't appeared on a flash/daily.
Cyraxpt: And now you know the Steam sales golden rule, wait for the last day to buy a game that didn't appeared on a flash/daily.
Yes, but it was on sale (80%).
You can see that in steamdb.info it is shown at 80% now, but in Steam it is at 90%.
siulebuo: Yes, but it was on sale (80%).
You can see that in steamdb.info it is shown at 80% now, but in Steam it is at 90%.
I remember Dragonfall was 50% a couple of hours ago.
madth3: I remember Dragonfall was 50% a couple of hours ago.
I don't know. Steamdb shows it at 60%.

By the way:

The Book of Unwritten Tales Complete Bundle in Green Man Gaming for 3.20€ (with 20% voucher).
Post edited December 01, 2014 by siulebuo
Winter Sale at FireFlower Games:

http://fireflowergames.com/sale/winter-sale/?orderby=price

188 items on sale starting at €0,50.

They also have Daily Deals again so be sure to check them for better discounts.
Post edited December 02, 2014 by Impaler26
i'm looking forward to buy shadowrun (90% surely a steal ;p), but what does exactly the anthology in deluxe package contain?