It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fallout New Vegas for 15 bucks:
http://www.direct2drive.com/9815/product/Buy-Fallout-New-Vegas-Digital-Collector%27s-Edition-Download

Can any one gift/send me the code? Direct2Drive blocks my IP (X_X), can send money via PayPal. You would make a gaming mate very happy.

Edit: Nvm, bought from the UK site.
Post edited July 18, 2011 by TParis
The price error of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Digital Premium Edition was fixed . Now it's $33.49 in here .
ne_zavarj: The price error of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Digital Premium Edition was fixed . Now it's $33.49 in here .
I hope they're not screwing people over for it now. Let me know if that happens.
GoJays2025: I hope they're not screwing people over for it now. Let me know if that happens.
Then we start a customer " war " .
Sometimes I wonder why Sega refuses to bundle the Sonic games with their Mega Drive / Genesis collections. Friggin' franchise milkers.
Foxhack: Sometimes I wonder why Sega refuses to bundle the Sonic games with their Mega Drive / Genesis collections. Friggin' franchise milkers.
What? I have this: http://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Ultimate-Genesis-Collection-Playstation-3/dp/B001G33V8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311018204&sr=8-1
It lists 1, 2, 3, and "and Knuckles."

Or is this about the PC bundles?
Edit: I guess it must be. Checked Steam and their Genesis collections don't include Sonic. Those are all sold individually.
Post edited July 18, 2011 by Taleroth
Which one is worth more ? Empire & Napoleon Total War - Game of the Year Edition or some game from the Paradox strategy catalogue ?
ne_zavarj: Which one is worth more ? Empire & Napoleon Total War - Game of the Year Edition or some game from the Paradox strategy catalogue ?
The Total War games are crazy-cheap at that price. As always it depends on what you personally enjoy the most, but there's no way those games will leave you feeling short changed.
ne_zavarj: Which one is worth more ? Empire & Napoleon Total War - Game of the Year Edition or some game from the Paradox strategy catalogue ?
In real time and with price, I'll go with the Total War pack. Unless you really dislike RTS and prefer turn-based games.
taczillabr: Steam daily:

Cities in Motion $6.75, without DLCs.
And obviously it's 6,75€ here in Europe.

ps: about that Impulse Game Stop double charging matter I've received their answer to my complaint. I posted a shot of their original answer.
If anyone from Europe is intersted you can find the thread here
Post edited July 18, 2011 by habit79
Foxhack: Sometimes I wonder why Sega refuses to bundle the Sonic games with their Mega Drive / Genesis collections. Friggin' franchise milkers.
Taleroth: What? I have this: http://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Ultimate-Genesis-Collection-Playstation-3/dp/B001G33V8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311018204&sr=8-1
It lists 1, 2, 3, and "and Knuckles."

Or is this about the PC bundles?
Edit: I guess it must be. Checked Steam and their Genesis collections don't include Sonic. Those are all sold individually.
Yeah, I'm talking about the PC versions. The retail, boxed version includes them. The digitally distributed versions do not. It's fucking IRRITATING, I want the sets, but I don't want to pay a premium for those games.
mefet: In real time and with price, I'll go with the Total War pack. Unless you really dislike RTS and prefer turn-based games.
Navagon: The Total War games are crazy-cheap at that price. As always it depends on what you personally enjoy the most, but there's no way those games will leave you feeling short changed.
Well,bought the pack.Now i'm waiting for a Shogun 2 sale .
How much are people in the U.S. and Europe paying for Deus Ex pre-orders?
condemned in on sale for $3.74 at gamersgate.

and is it just me or is the direct2drive store down?
Post edited July 19, 2011 by CaptainGyro
CaptainGyro: condemned in on sale for $3.74 at gamersgate.
daily deal.
Just this: GET THIS GAME. Close Quarter Melee Horror Survival Combat with an AI that freaks you out (the goodway) in Mix of John Carpenter (atmosphere) and FBI Investigation (setting)
Post edited July 19, 2011 by dyscode