It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was pretty much happy until I saw the derailment on this thread.
Paella and a decent Pinot Grigio for dinner tonight. We love paella but don't make it but once a twice a year. Nice treat, and pretty easy.
Finally got some rain over night (it poured) and the lawn might come back from the dead.Lawn at the moment is like walking on broken glass in bare feet as it's been a hell of a summer,hottest on record.
LeonardoCornejo: .
You have to pay for the wall.
Kleetus: You have to pay for the wall.
Not even mad about that. I think that wall would benefit both sides.
LeonardoCornejo: I think that wall would benefit both sides.
But you have to pay for all of it.
Kleetus: But you have to pay for all of it.
But the El Presidanti said up yours Trump.
Kleetus: But you have to pay for all of it.
Does not matter. With less illegal immigration we will have more workers here, which will give us an opportunity to make local business grow.
What are the Mexican girls like?

I've always wanted to have sex with a girl named Conchita.

And I want to say her name while I climax.

Conchita.
Kleetus: What are the Mexican girls like?

I've always wanted to have sex with a girl named Conchita.

And I want to say her name while I climax.

Conchita.
You are weird dude. I don't know why people always talk about latino charm. I don't think we are special at all.
Went to a busy Mexican restaurant, and it went well.

1. We got seated right away.

2. The server came right away, asking us what drinks we wanted very quickly, perhaps even too quickly (we didn't have a chance to look at the menu).

3. Dinner came in a reasonable amount of time, and it was good.

4. The check came promptly.

5. There weren't any problems that I noticed.

Edit: Also, of course we had chips and salsa. It's as integral to Mexican food as breadsticks are to Italian food, perhaps more so.
Post edited February 26, 2017 by dtgreene
dtgreene: Went to a busy Mexican restaurant, and it went well.

1. We got seated right away.

2. The server came right away, asking us what drinks we wanted very quickly, perhaps even too quickly (we didn't have a chance to look at the menu).

3. Dinner came in a reasonable amount of time, and it was good.

4. The check came promptly.

5. There weren't any problems that I noticed.

Edit: Also, of course we had chips and salsa. It's as integral to Mexican food as breadsticks are to Italian food, perhaps more so.
Yup, corn chips are almost the Mexican equivalent to breadsticks. It is not a stereotype it is a fact. I prefer when they are served with beans though.
After 16 A4 Pages and a few hours "Betty" from Alien Resurecction is finally done.
But i must say due to the wings the lady got quite the width.
Attachments:
Dreaganos: After 16 A4 Pages and a few hours "Betty" from Alien Resurecction is finally done.
But i must say due to the wings the lady got quite the width.
Nice job...I used to build models all the time when I was younger. Don't think I would have the patience to do it anymore, but did enjoy it immensely in the day.
Zoltan999: Nice job...I used to build models all the time when I was younger. Don't think I would have the patience to do it anymore, but did enjoy it immensely in the day.
Thanks, oh and yeah i can totally understand that, its really time consuming.