It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's AUTUMN:)
As of yesterday, marriage in my country is gender neutral.

Yesterday I also bought a ticket to a Carpenter Brut + Perturbator gig. Not sure if I should be happy about it, but I'm trying to stay positive.

And unless I completely missed something, I now own all the magazines in which Witcher short stories were originally published. Too bad the only Polish word I know is "kurwa".
Attachments:
wiedzmin.jpg (403 Kb)
3 Cheers for OUR Planetarch! At long last! A massive blow to fake news worldwide, especially European cover-ups!

Say hello to VOICE = Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement, service!!!

European trash news, even recently reported the murdering of an Italian girl to her family from latest terrorist strike with truck driver, as a traffic accident! An end to sacrilege, hopefully brutality, too, at long last!

Make Europe great again, also!!!
Post edited March 02, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
My antidepressants.
I'm happy because my collection is so awesome, people are downvoting me out of jealousy. Clearly that's why.
plagren: I'm happy because my collection is so awesome, people are downvoting me out of jealousy. Clearly that's why.
That depends on your collection.

If you are talking about your collection of games then you are full of shit.

If you are talking about your collection of human heads, than yes, people probably are jealous.
Jake is turning orange.
Attachments:
orangutan.jpg (248 Kb)
tinyE: If you are talking about your collection of games then you are full of shit.

If you are talking about your collection of human heads, than yes, people probably are jealous.
I was referring to the magazines from my previous post, but my game collection isn't that bad either.

...I'm not going to show off the heads, though.
Tauto: It's AUTUMN:)
You seem joyful lately.
low rated
Tauto: It's AUTUMN:)
eksasol: You seem joyful lately.
Summer has gone and we have set a new record (summer highest) ever recorded.Besides that,it's possibly because of the threats of banning for upsetting ALL the nice people in here:)
Just got another review assignment for Decibel - the upcoming God Dethroned album. Whoo!!
Had an interesting start of a TES: Arena game, after discovering, through testing, that the Breton's resistance isn't as good as it sounds.

Started with a High Elf Sorcerer. After some reloading, got a Crystal of Sanctuary from the first treasure pile, which allowed me to easily clear the starter dungeon at level 1. Rested until I reached level 2 (from killing enemies), and while I was still level 1, a Mage attacked me with a spell, which was absorbed giving me a full bar of magic. (How did the mage (who presumably scales with my character's level, so should only be level 1) get enough spell points to cast that spell anyway?)

Edit: I wish more people would hang out on the Elder Scrolls subforum so I would have people to discuss this game with.
Post edited March 03, 2017 by dtgreene
Today I finally finished my essay! The hard days are gone. I was looking for some great ideas for my essay the whole week and eventually I found them at https://www.essaymasters.co.uk/argumentative-essay/topics. I just needed to write my opinion about certain topic and the conclusion, I did it in 2 days only. So now I'm free and completely happy!
Someone told me I seem to have lost weight. Just two months of REAL physical activity and I am already getting healthier.
deleted