It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMayer70: Why?
I too am curious as to why?

I thinking he's some sort of amputee.
medications?

(joking... ish)

Waking up to a cheeseburger.
My girlfriend sent me some pictures today while at work. They were... nice.
Firebrand9: My girlfriend sent me some pictures today while at work. They were... nice.
Pictures of adorable puppies and kittens, I presume?
zeogold: Pictures of adorable puppies and kittens, I presume?
What else?
Definately "puppies" if not kittens!
low rated
The fact that North Carolina's governor (who signed the discriminatory transphobic HB2 into law) has conceded defeat in his bid for re-election, so NC will now get a Democratic governor.
low rated
tinye becoming paranoid about Jerkmuter.
Tauto: tinye becoming paranoid about Jerkmuter.
I'm not. XD

I hate to break it to you but I'm not confined to this place anymore. If I get erased here I'll move on. There are other forums and other other wonderful people to meet.

Shit, I might even go out and start hang out with real people in the real world. The possibilities are both limitless and beautiful :D

Now given your obsession with me I would imagine you'll come after me, but if you Google 'gamer forums' you're going to get hundreds of choices and it's gonna take you ages to find out which one(s) I'm in.

Happy Hunting! :P
Post edited December 06, 2016 by tinyE
Pizza.
"Battle" in Italy won! Next stop; Sweden! ^_^
The beautiful, peaceful sunset.
Tauto: tinye becoming paranoid about Jerkmuter.
tinyE: I'm not. XD

I hate to break it to you but I'm not confined to this place anymore. If I get erased here I'll move on. There are other forums and other other wonderful people to meet.

Shit, I might even go out and start hang out with real people in the real world. The possibilities are both limitless and beautiful :D

Now given your obsession with me I would imagine you'll come after me, but if you Google 'gamer forums' you're going to get hundreds of choices and it's gonna take you ages to find out which one(s) I'm in.

Happy Hunting! :P
You aren't that clever.
tinyE: There are other forums and other other wonderful people to meet.
No forum is as good as here, and there are plenty of strange people around.

Not everyone is like me you know.

So here is about as good as it gets, but I think you already know that.

You've left several times already and always returned, I think you love this place and you love me.
low rated
tinyE: There are other forums and other other wonderful people to meet.
Kleetus: No forum is as good as here, and there are plenty of strange people around.

Not everyone is like me you know.

So here is about as good as it gets, but I think you already know that.

You've left several times already and always returned, I think you love this place and you love me.
I never said I was quitting fuck face. I'm being removed.