It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ice cream.
A ticket to a Rammstein concert.
plagren: A ticket to a Rammstein concert.
I've never been a fan but they must put on AMAZING shows!

Don't own any of their records but I'd seriously give a nut to see them live.

Post edited November 25, 2018 by Fairfox
Little things in life.
Amen

If that's the going rate, I'll take thirty pick axes. :D
I had a presentation today and while I was quite nervous about it, my teacher loved it and I managed to bring out the humor of the short story - "A Predicament" by Morley Callaghan.
I don't have the official feedback yet, but I know I did well. :D

P.S. The story is about a drunk man who mistakes the confessional for a bus and the priest has to find a way to deal with him. XD

Update: I got the feedback today and it seems I did great except a few minor mistakes.
Altogether I got a 9 (postive grades go from 6 (pass) to 10). :D
Post edited November 09, 2018 by Wolfy777
plagren: A ticket to a Rammstein concert.
Du
Du hast
Du hast tix!

Enjoy the show.

----

At a new customer today, from a lead given to me by a long-time colleague. They have a monster of a machine, around one point three million when new back in 2005. They wanted me to come in and give it a look-see, nitpick any problems it has and give them a list of stuff to do to it. Well, shit, first off, this is about the cleanest shop I've been to since... forever. The machine itself is equally clean for the most part. For problems, I was really having to be a nitpicky bastard to come up with much of anything. Mostly just wear-items and only a small handful of actual repairs.

Seriously wish most of my customers would treat their equipment like this. The very-high-production machine was in better shape at 12+ years old than many smaller and cheaper machines at just 2-3 years old.

Kinda warmed my heart. May sound silly, but when you put a bunch of time and effort into setting up these machines and making them as good as you can, it can be demoralizing to see how fast they can go downhill when the shop doesn't care about maintenance and the operators needlessly beat on the thing. So it's really nice to encounter one that takes this stuff to heart. THIS is how you do it, people.
Post edited November 09, 2018 by HereForTheBeer
When a Console gamer gets their first gaming PC

https://i.imgur.com/EF5IM1a.jpg
Finding out that people are actually interested in finding out what makes others happy..:D
Reached spring in Don't Starve, I'm ready for you torrential rains! Wish it would rain here in real life though :P
MAJORSIVAN: Finding out that people are actually interested in finding out what makes others happy..:D
Oh hey, welcome to GOG. :D

We have punch and pie over in the corner. There is karaoke every Tuesday night, and we sacrifice a goat to Toru Iwatani every Thursday night.

If we can do anything to help, let us know, and I hope you enjoy your stay. :D
MAJORSIVAN: Finding out that people are actually interested in finding out what makes others happy..:D
tinyE: Oh hey, welcome to GOG. :D

We have punch and pie over in the corner. There is karaoke every Tuesday night, and we sacrifice a goat to Toru Iwatani every Thursday night.

If we can do anything to help, let us know, and I hope you enjoy your stay. :D
LOL..Cheers.
When a friend told me about this I was literally speechless (in a good way).
Apparently, Mini Teater somehow found my review of The Jewish Dog and liked it so much they decided to put a link to it on their Facebook page. O.O

Link:
https://www.facebook.com/MiniTeaterLjubljana/posts/1483135941788871?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCpjEozTLOr3TI3kDjAVE0Q7XjLeQEx9q_ET9cLxQuVqqb-bbnBx9_23-QMllQqibKQLywU6A2r4S2oDpqPiOaQ5oXdQ4UuCDRMmSYfqyJVXDdhwqMRuEth83NXrvjkT-S7mkSGMtbj8tPH2XXTtv5eXhuw0NfilAJNu93IAaHMZ9OHASfcRtnuVqZ1lHX2a8WW9w&__tn__=-R

No idea why the link is so long. :/

Mini teater, I'm honoured. :D
Post edited November 09, 2018 by Wolfy777
Matewis: Reached spring in Don't Starve, I'm ready for you torrential rains! Wish it would rain here in real life though :P
Granted. It rains, and it pours. Suddenly, the streets are flooded, and sewage gets into your basement. Now everything down there is ruined, and you have to get a new furnace, washing maching, drying machine, and anything else you need that was down there.

Careful what you wish for.