It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dreaganos: After 16 A4 Pages and a few hours "Betty" from Alien Resurecction is finally done.
But i must say due to the wings the lady got quite the width.
Congratulations on completing this model. Looks fantastic.
With the news that IMDB shut down its forums completely, I was in despair due to all that the stuff which was going to be lost but this morning, I bumped into someone's post who mentioned Moviechat which basically ripped off IMDB's database and saved a good amount of the past conversations (although there are some limits to what they managed to retrieve). As such even discussions on some old Belgian classic are still partially available, like here:
https://www.moviechat.org/movies/tt0103905

So, unless they somehow screw up, it's now THE place to be to exchange point of views ad infos on lesser-known and classic movies. To put in bookmarks and share:
https://www.moviechat.org/
dtgreene: Dinner came in a reasonable amount of time, and it was good.
Wish I could have attended and feasted with you, Deatrice.

I would have worn my sombrero and ordered enchiladas, ay caramba.
I'd be happy if iMDb shuts down completely. Of course, it's Amazon so not going to happen.
Post edited February 27, 2017 by eksasol
low rated
eksasol: I'd be happy if iMDb shuts down completely. Of course, it's Amazon so not going to happen.
NO!

I need when I play "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon".
low rated
Good luck for a change! Or, to be precise, "absence of bad luck" for once... I tried another party today, it was better and i didn't get shit, this time round. I even took part in a contest and won myself a gift!!! I can't even remember when was the last time i won anything, even a tiny, worthless little trinket!

Of course, there were again people who knew me (this is sickening; a city of 500.000 population and you stumble upon known faces, almost every time you go out somewhere)! Thankfully, one didn't recognize me at all (he even tried to approach me and initiate introductions!!!) and the other one, merely gazed at me laughing sadistically, whenever she thought i wasn't looking.

And i consider my hobbies and habits to be a bit closet and unique (the party wasn't exactly "for everyone" themed)... Aggravating, isn't it, to stumble upon 30-40 + years old people all the time, who are trying to do the exact same things as me? And of people who have done me bad things in the past, even?
Post edited February 27, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
LeonardoCornejo: Yup, corn chips are almost the Mexican equivalent to breadsticks. It is not a stereotype it is a fact. I prefer when they are served with beans though.
Shouldn't that be tortillas and not corn chips? I mean, I know both are common, but I was under the impression that chips were more of a snack thing and tortillas were more something you'd eat with your dinner as breadsticks are.
LeonardoCornejo: Yup, corn chips are almost the Mexican equivalent to breadsticks. It is not a stereotype it is a fact. I prefer when they are served with beans though.
zeogold: Shouldn't that be tortillas and not corn chips? I mean, I know both are common, but I was under the impression that chips were more of a snack thing and tortillas were more something you'd eat with your dinner as breadsticks are.
http://www.theonion.com/article/nation-fills-up-on-bread-226
zeogold: Shouldn't that be tortillas and not corn chips? I mean, I know both are common, but I was under the impression that chips were more of a snack thing and tortillas were more something you'd eat with your dinner as breadsticks are.
Depends on the restaurant, but tortillas often come only with some dishes, including wheat ones. Corn chips however are placed in the middle with one or more dipping foods such as salsa, guacamole, or beans.
It's raining:)
Found a good looking bolero hat, not too expensive either. I'll probably order one soon, will be nice during the summer season.
Let's see:

My car broke down this morning and need a repair. I just love the irony that since I REALLY need it - I still want it chopped into pieces and thrown into a black hole where Hawkins are eating them...

Just before my 1km trip down the street with a transmission that slowly went "globe-trotting" on me, one of our cats decided to push a rather large glass vase down-hill from a bookshelf, getting instant reprimanded, then guilty cuddle, and I had to rush to get all the broken pieces...

Then, now I just read that a "consultant" were wordly beaten into a pulp by the community, for ignoring questions and claiming he knew everything about these new smart electronic boxes that reads how much one uses in a household, which also could hurt the privacy. I like like to call it "Objective community correction". (Not to be confused with political correctness, which is pure evil, along with 3. wave feminism :-P )

Some people have their agenda so far up their *** that they refuse to acknowledge logic and the technicalities of things.

Everything just made my day very bright :-D
While doing my regular drill workout, during the evening walking/running session of mine, i suddenly stumbled upon an old coworker of mine who not only fucked me up, but even insulted me and hate-talked to me regularly... He was together with his little daughter, the poor thing, aww... Anarchist punk son of a bitch, member of "Rubicon", i caught him exiting a new anarchist nests' whereabouts, "Pyranthos". Strange thing is, the latter was formed in a rich area (my former neighborhood even, would you believe that?), full of snobbish bastards, jackals and sharks... How can an anarchist group find fertile ground in such a place, i wonder...?

Never mind that. I resisted the urge to rip him a new, pitiful weakling span--- bastard that he is. I always had a soft spot for children and besides, there is no coup or war here *yet*, to allow me repay those favors unhindered by law/civilian agencies amidst the chaos. But the fool got so startled, that he vanished in a side street and called a thug from their ranks to check out on me! Stupid me i left all my handmade weaponry at home and his knife was visible, so as per the golden rule No39, i run. Stupid oaf ape started following me but then a downpour broke out and he vanished. Lucky me i had my special over-cloth with hood and navigated the big rain piece of cake.

I am happy for the anarchist pussies. All this business with Sorros and his damnable NGOs made them rich! Now, they operate in the most extravagant town's quarter and they relocated in hoods, previously affordable only by upper middle and upper class! They just became the exact same monsters to the ones they were supposedly fighting against, Nietzsche would be so proud of their case, on his quote!
Yesterday, I went to the arcade near my town and managed to win the Pac-Man arcade game they had resulting in me getting over 800 tickets. Basically, it is one level on a difficult mode and if you win, you get to try to win a bonus round for more points. The more points you win regardless of whether or not you win, the more tickets you get. Since I won, I got a grand prize of over 800 tickets. I am closer to getting a new tablet computer to sell off for slightly less than the retail value.

That or a Pac-Man alarm clock with LED Pac-Man displays.
low rated
infinite9: Pac-Man alarm clock with LED Pac-Man displays.
Ok, now I want one.

Many, many moons ago I had the highest undefeated score for Frogger, Pac-Man and Space Invaders, I was reigning local champ.

These were the sit-down machines at my local fish and chips shop, where you could rest your Chiko Roll and Coke while playing.

I had sex with the Lebanese shop owner's daughter there, she was so hairy but their chips were great.