It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

F4LL0UT: Just got my taxes done. I feel awesome now. As if I had slain a dragon. With my bare hands.
You didn't slay the dragon, only one of its many monstrous heads. And all the heads are VERY hungry. And they always grow back, no matter how many we chop off.

And why?

Because we believe in monsters.
The Blackhawks are out!
Managed to find an underground leak that was racing up my mom's water bill, and successfully sealed it on only the 2nd try!
I won't have to go without coffee for the rest of the month.
All praise Juan Valdez!
F4LL0UT: Just got my taxes done. I feel awesome now. As if I had slain a dragon. With my bare hands.
This is where I wish there was a cheat code to skip filling annual taxes paper :(
Post edited April 27, 2016 by catpower1980
I was on a date. I don't know, I guess it could have been worse. Time will tell.

But what made me happy is the knowledge that I can mostly play games some days without looking at the clock.
3x lasagna
Matewis: 3x lasagna
At some point that goes from being lasagna to just a big pan full of cheese and noodles. :P
tinyE: At some point that goes from being lasagna to just a big pan full of cheese and noodles. :P
Or just butter and salt (edit: instead of with cheese I mean) :P Thankfully I'm not hungry anymore, because the 24 hour shops at just about every fuel station sell 500 gram packs of noodles for some reason.
Post edited April 27, 2016 by Matewis
tinyE: At some point that goes from being lasagna to just a big pan full of cheese and noodles. :P
This forum is to food what sex is to cyber-chats. They may be physically incompatible, but the desire is strong.
While sorting through my electronic parts I found a step motor I forgot I had and 5 servo motor I knew I had but forgot where I put them. I started a Robotic box with them.

My plan to conquer the world just went forward a little. Don't tell anyone.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by justanoldgamer
An in-law had to have some surgery today for some ongoing heart stuff. They weren't precisely sure how involved it was going to be until they got in there, so we're relieved that it was just outpaitent angioplasty instead of a stent or something else more involved.
this topic just makes me sad :P
bela555: this topic just makes me sad :P
Ditto
The tingling / slightly burning sensation from cutting up peppers for tomorrow's chili. Nom nom