It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last month I had a job interview but didn't get the job, the interview also hadn't gone too well. But well, the guys at that company are all super nice and at least sent me a reply unlike any other Polish employer ever.

Anyway, so I did a desperate thing, wrote an email to their boss, said that the truth is that I'm more in need of experience (and a reason to put on pants on a daily basis, although I didn't write that in the email :P) than money and would be willing to even do an unpad internship. I didn't get a reply for more than a week or so and had no high hopes but the phone just rang and it was the guy. He said that he read my email and that they don't do internships, unpaid ones even less so, but that a new position just opened up. He described the job to me and asked if I'm interested. It's a far more interesting and challenging job than the one I originally applied for, also a much larger responsibility and a better stepping stone career-wise. I said that I'm sure as hell interested but that I have no experience in such a role and I'd have to learn some stuff first. He said that he's sure that I'll be able to handle it and that they all have a really good feeling about me. We already agreed to a specific day when I'm supposed to show up for work.

I'm so happy, I think I'm gonna vomit rainbows any minute now.
Post edited January 13, 2015 by F4LL0UT
LucasArts confirmed ;)

Grim Fandango Remastered showing in the Upcoming tab...
F4LL0UT: Last month I had a job interview but didn't get the job, the interview also hadn't gone too well. But well, the guys at that company are all super nice and at least sent me a reply unlike any other Polish employer ever.

Anyway, so I did a desperate thing, wrote an email to their boss, said that the truth is that I'm more in need of experience (and a reason to put on pants on a daily basis, although I didn't write that in the email :P) than money and would be willing to even do an unpad internship. I didn't get a reply for more than a week or so and had no high hopes but the phone just rang and it was the guy. He said that he read my email and that they don't do internships, unpaid ones even less so, but that a new position just opened up. He described the job to me and asked if I'm interested. It's a far more interesting and challenging job than the one I originally applied for, also a much larger responsibility and a better stepping stone career-wise. I said that I'm sure as hell interested but that I have no experience in such a role and I'd have to learn some stuff first. He said that he's sure that I'll be able to handle it and that they all have a really good feeling about me. We already agreed to a specific day when I'm supposed to show up for work.

I'm so happy, I think I'm gonna vomit rainbows any minute now.
Yeah it's funny how things pan out,Good Luck and don't spew everywhere:-)
Crispy78: Grim Fandango Remastered showing in the Upcoming tab...
Hell yeah, hadn't noticed. What a glorious day! Oh my God, I think it's happening... I'm... *bleeeeeeeuuuuuuueueueuurgh* Yep, I justed vomited a rainbow.
gunsynd: Yeah it's funny how things pan out,Good Luck and don't spew everywhere:-)
Thanks! And... too late. :P
F4LL0UT: Hell yeah, hadn't noticed. What a glorious day! Oh my God, I think it's happening... I'm... *bleeeeeeeuuuuuuueueueuurgh* Yep, I justed vomited a rainbow.
gunsynd: Yeah it's funny how things pan out,Good Luck and don't spew everywhere:-)
F4LL0UT: Thanks! And... too late. :P
Shame you won't have time to play it, what with your new job and all... :p

(Congratulations)
F4LL0UT: Hell yeah, hadn't noticed. What a glorious day! Oh my God, I think it's happening... I'm... *bleeeeeeeuuuuuuueueueuurgh* Yep, I justed vomited a rainbow.
F4LL0UT: Thanks! And... too late. :P
Your a SICK person:-)
Crispy78: Shame you won't have time to play it, what with your new job and all... :p
(Congratulations)
Lol, I think I'll find the time. And thanks.
gunsynd: Your a SICK person:-)
I'll take it as a compliment. :D
I just found out that there's already an 8" Windows tablet with 4GB of RAM in existence. That's promising, since I'm hoping for such a tablet with better GPU performance to allow a wider range of games to ran acceptably than the current Atom + 2GB of RAM allows (which is not bad, but could certainly be better). Let's see what this year brings.
Started my first garden seeds in the grow room. Hopefully in a few days I'll be happy again because they all sprouted and are ready to go under the lights. If not, it's back to square one... planting more seeds.
Nintendo Direct in 2 1/2 hours and I'm sure I will even be a lot happier after it.
Giving up regular cigarettes after today.
Checked my mail this morning and got a free month membership to an erotic website as an "apology" from a customer service. What a good way to start the week ^o^
catpower1980: Checked my mail this morning and got a free month membership to an erotic website as an "apology" from a customer service. What a good way to start the week ^o^
If you aren't going to us it, send it over here! :P
Great people on GOG always make me happy.
catpower1980: Checked my mail this morning and got a free month membership to an erotic website as an "apology" from a customer service. What a good way to start the week ^o^
tinyE: If you aren't going to us it, send it over here! :P
Well, I've already started my month and as I currently don't have an internet download limit, I'm filling my external hard drive with everything I can. What a way to fuck up productivity at work.... :o)