It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not one, but TWO billionaire deceased executives just offered vast sums of money to my secondary email's non-existing identity. I'd be rich now, RICH, if I existed.
These news kinda did (=

Penguin Random House will not buy Simon and Schuster
https://goodereader.com/blog/business-news/penguin-random-house-will-not-buy-simon-and-schuster
I enjoyed watching soccer together with my family
Michael652: I enjoyed watching soccer together with my family
Some of today's results were... well... quite surprising :)

Stay safe – you and your family!
Under the impression that most of my day was wrapped in a subtle sadness. It might be all the Xmas stuff or the winter darkness or work, can't say for sure. But let me think, was there anything that brought me some momentary happiness today?

Walking home from work instead of grabbing the bus. That helped clear my mind. :)
Also, I prepared from scratch an asian-inspired soup meal for dinner. It really surprised me how delicious it turned out. :)
I guess going to bed soon knowing I have the day off work tomorrow makes me happy too.
idk, just got out for Thanksgiving break and woke up to try out BF2042 Season 3. Also finished a book I've been reading for the past 2 weeks, which is also super satisfyingly.
I remembered "The Persuaders" to be awesome. I didn't remember how much.
Getting enough sleep......