It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spent a lazy rainy Sunday cooped up in my apartment, cooking a handful of meals, backing up data from my smartphone and binge-watching the first season of DARK. :) Normally, I hate being cooped up, but today it made me happy.
Visited my first garden nursery of the year with a buddy of mine. :) Made me daydream of sunnier days still to come...
I went to see the Sabaton concert in Oslo this weekend. It was amazing.. I am honestly speechless. This is the most fun I've had in a while. I've been a big fan of the band for a while, but this is my first time seeing them live. I'll definitely be returning :)
Just two days remaining and I'm off work for one week vacation! :P
matterbandit: Just two days remaining and I'm off work for one week vacation! :P
Enjoy your vacation!
Officially on vacation for the upcoming week and OH-SO-HAPPY! :)

Catventurer: Enjoy your vacation!
Any time away from work is time enjoyed. LOL! ;) Thank you.
Post edited May 06, 2023 by matterbandit
May is my cat's birthday month, and he's 15 now.
Although I observe it on May 25th for Towel Day, it's most likely much earlier in the month.
My dismissal from work
dordora: My dismissal from work
Touché, mon cher ami((;--))
Catventurer: May is my cat's birthday month, and he's 15 now.
Although I observe it on May 25th for Towel Day, it's most likely much earlier in the month.
Your cat's birthday is in May? What a claw-incidence.....one of my fuzzy felines is having a birthday this month as well :)
Catventurer: May is my cat's birthday month, and he's 15 now.
GamezRanker: Your cat's birthday is in May? What a claw-incidence.....one of my fuzzy felines is having a birthday this month as well :)
Is your fuzzy feline having tuna churu right now too?

I also plan to get some heavy whipping cream to let him have a very tiny amount of cream as a special birthday treat. He's diabetic so doesn't get any of the crunchy cat treats.
Catventurer: Is your fuzzy feline having tuna churu right now too?
Not right now, no, but it did get tuna earlier in the day :D

Catventurer: I also plan to get some heavy whipping cream to let him have a very tiny amount of cream as a special birthday treat.
That sounds like a purr-fect treat for a good kittuh.
(I give mine some milk on rare occasions as a treat)
Catventurer: Is your fuzzy feline having tuna churu right now too?
GamezRanker: Not right now, no, but it did get tuna earlier in the day :D

Catventurer: I also plan to get some heavy whipping cream to let him have a very tiny amount of cream as a special birthday treat.
GamezRanker: That sounds like a purr-fect treat for a good kittuh.
(I give mine some milk on rare occasions as a treat)
I won't give cats milk.

I'm lactose intolerant (just like cats) and can handle cream and yogurt in moderation, but actual milk will result in many trips to the toilet in a very short amount of time. For cats, I do mean unsweatened cream.
Catventurer: I won't give cats milk.
Oops, my bad....should've been more clear.....I meant Cat Milk :)
My fuzzy friend's current favorite
Catventurer: I won't give cats milk.
GamezRanker: Oops, my bad....should've been more clear.....I meant Cat Milk :)
My fuzzy friend's current favorite
I completely forgot about Whiskas. Now that I think about it, I don't think that I've seen the brand in a while either.
Because my cat is diabetic, he eats Royal Canin Glycobalance which is a prescription diet.