It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Calming clouds and rain.
I actually beat Spelunky today for the first time ever!!!

I then looked online as to what else is there, and boy, is there a lot lol

At least I bested one of the possible end-game bosses...
Knowing I don't work tomorrow brings me much happiness tonight. :)
Beating Marrakesh in Hitman (technically ported into Hitman 2) on Master difficulty. It took some patience and luck, but whew, it's over now. Ended up taking the tunnel to the consul and giving a massage before going back through and blowing the general up. This was after multiple attempts and shootouts.
Not today, but recently I early voted, got a flu shot at the pharmacy, and then had ice cream at that same pharmacy, all on the same day. (The v voting wasn't at the pharmacy, to be clear.)
dtgreene: Not today, but recently I early voted, got a flu shot at the pharmacy, and then had ice cream at that same pharmacy, all on the same day. (The v voting wasn't at the pharmacy, to be clear.)
Was this one of those old timey pharmacies where they serve food like a restaurant? Every time I think of pharmacies, it ends up being Walgreens in my head even though there are a few non-chains around here that serve soup and yogurt as well as doubling as gift shops.
dtgreene: Not today, but recently I early voted, got a flu shot at the pharmacy, and then had ice cream at that same pharmacy, all on the same day. (The v voting wasn't at the pharmacy, to be clear.)
Warloch_Ahead: Was this one of those old timey pharmacies where they serve food like a restaurant? Every time I think of pharmacies, it ends up being Walgreens in my head even though there are a few non-chains around here that serve soup and yogurt as well as doubling as gift shops.
Just ice cream, basically, though they do sell a bit of candy, and it looks like you could also get coffee there.

This particular pharmacy apparently used to sell ice cream many decades ago, but stopped before I was around, then closed around the time of COVID, then recently re-opened, except mow it's serving ice cream again.
Cheesecake overkill. :) Haven't eaten this in years and I was offered some at a late lunch with some espresso. Naturally, I ate two gigantic slices. I'm happy but my gut is not. xD
matterbandit: Cheesecake overkill. :) Haven't eaten this in years and I was offered some at a late lunch with some espresso. Naturally, I ate two gigantic slices. I'm happy but my gut is not. xD
There's no such thing as too much cheesecake. ;)
Waking up this morning to see everything covered in snow! To say it made me happy would be a total lie. I'm not crazy about winter's arrival. But, let's just say there's a "bewildered excitement" in the air. :) Receiving text messages (with photo attachments) from pissed off friends complaining about the snow just added to that special magic in the air today. xD

ConsulCaesar: There's no such thing as too much cheesecake. ;)
Can I hire you as my personal nutritionist? ;)
Post edited November 16, 2022 by matterbandit
ConsulCaesar: There's no such thing as too much cheesecake. ;)
matterbandit: Can I hire you as my personal nutritionist? ;)
The correct title is "food experience consultant", but sure! ;)
Cuddling with my 8 yr old husky, he's still a pupper at heart but he's turned into a handsome boy.

Edit: I'd post a pic but the forum won't let me for some reason lol.
Post edited November 16, 2022 by Sensitivesoul
I recovered a top-quality stirfry pan that someone had left on the curb due to the fact they had burned the bottom of it. I managed to clean away the black residue with an industrial product I happened to have on hand and the pan is as good as new! :)
My loved ones. Also getting my Limited Edition LoZ book.
Good friends(wine + pizza + board/card games) = Best time ever!**2