It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been picking away at the New Japan campaign mode in Fire Pro. I restarted a while back because normal difficulty is way too easy, but I'm finding that hard is still pretty easy. I suppose the main challenge of the game is just putting on great matches and trying to get that 100 percent rating rather than winning (kind of like real wrestling, I guess). Just finished my excursion to the U.S. and forgot to put over my opponent in the championship tournament, so now my character is apparently an asshole who's taking a championship back to Japan with seemingly no intention of defending it...
Playing through all the endings of Nier: Automata, , I'll probably finish Psychonauts afterwards and move on to replaying some other titles, including Deus Ex.
Still playing Lord of Shadows. It's fun and very atmospheric, though I've had an easier time figuring out puzzles in the most absurd Lucasarts adventures than understanding some of these boss fights and/or quick time events.
And I wish it had a map - I look up youtube walkthroughs sometimes because I get lost easily.
Post edited August 24, 2019 by teceem
Fallout 4 every time bethesda stuffed up a patch corrupted the save files!

Dagauto: i finished system shock 2 on normal mode yesterday.
Now i'im playing on impossible difficulty and....damn....it is very very very hard to survive because you can be killed with only 1-2 hits and the resources are rare to find!....will i manage to do it now?
Yes It is possible are you OSA or other ones, you need to put nanites and cyber modules into energy weapons.
Post edited August 24, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
World in Conflict (CE)

Just started but still not convinced about the interface... I think I like RTS games with fixed camera angles better. The game is already chaotic, even for the genre - being a tactical commander and camera operator at the same time is one job too much.

Maybe it'll get easier...

edit: the built-in benchmark goes below 60 fps (44). It only happened at one point, but it's ridiculous for a game from 2007 that looks like this - on an i6700+GTX970. Not a big deal, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Post edited August 25, 2019 by teceem
Dagauto: i finished system shock 2 on normal mode yesterday.
Now i'im playing on impossible difficulty and....damn....it is very very very hard to survive because you can be killed with only 1-2 hits and the resources are rare to find!....will i manage to do it now?
Now play Christine's mods for the game...there are like 3-4 new SP mission packs to play.

The last one is a silly "vacation" story but is still good, and the first 3 are also very good(once you get past the earth levels which are a bit average).

Warning: They have no automaps and you have to remember in some to get the cybermodules at the start before the briefing/going into space or else you start with no skills.

=========================

Thread General Update: I am still playing Alice: Madness Returns. The IRL london areas are fun but way too short(like 10 minute interludes or so), and confusing at the starts(I assume alice is running around london while "in wonderland fighting enemies" as she appears in various areas for seemingly no reason after the wonderland bits.

Eh, it's still good at any rate.
Post edited August 25, 2019 by GameRager
Just started Ghost of a Tale.
fr33kSh0w2012: Yes It is possible are you OSA or other ones, you need to put nanites and cyber modules into energy weapons.
Don't energy weapons not do too well against some hybrids?
fr33kSh0w2012: Yes It is possible are you OSA or other ones, you need to put nanites and cyber modules into energy weapons.
GameRager: Don't energy weapons not do too well against some hybrids?
They do bloody well against those damn robots, cyborg assassins and the cyborg midwives though and those floating brain things near the end oh they do well against shodan too!
Post edited August 27, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
GameRager: Don't energy weapons not do too well against some hybrids?
fr33kSh0w2012: They do bloody well against those damn robots, cyborg assassins and the cyborg midwives though and those floating brain things near the end oh they do well against shodan too!
Yes but for some others the anti-personnel(red colored) bullets and shells work better.

Also mainly the emp energy guns work good against shodan....not so much the laser ones.
UnderRail + Expedition

2d isometric Fallout 1/2 + Metro20xx + crafting
Expansion is even more combat focused so I'm sporting TinCanBuild (assault rifle metal armor) and some shotgun, surprised they weren't included in original, they fit there.
Also - jet ski and some Waterworld influence.

and Crawlers can suck a back of grenades!

Tomb Raider 3 - Lost Artifact
nice game, like always, some minor changes and most guns are well hidden
Post edited August 28, 2019 by SpecShadow
Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

Love the turn-based comfort zone... but really itching now to return to Zomboid, it's just fun :)
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. I'm a big fan of Troika Games' Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines, and really wanted to try another one of their games.
I just started Pathologic 2, I'm only two hours into the game, but I'm loving it so far.
Other than that I'm playing Yakuza Kiwami and Danganronpa (the first one).
Freakin_Onion: Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. I'm a big fan of Troika Games' Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines, and really wanted to try another one of their games.
Arcanum is one of the best games ever made!

I wish there was a remake.