It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Recently for me has got to be:
Natural Selection 2
Settlers Online (on Ares)
Reus
Lord of the Rings Online
Beat Hazard
Castle Crashers
99 Levels to Hell
Vassal version of "Mage Knight: Board Game"
Larva Mortus.. It is quite cheap but remind me of Legacy of Kain, Blood Omen i even heard the same sound effects.. So i like it somewhat for what it's worth.
Been into playing Simpsons Hit & Run and Commander Keen: Goodbye Galaxy. Yeah, they are not hardcore games but I have been on a simple yet fun binge lately and these games fit the bill.
Shadowrun Returns and I'm eyeing Risen next for a second attempt at playing it since I also nabbed the sequel in the Deep Silver bundle.
Post edited August 25, 2013 by Whiteblade999
Whiteblade999: Shadowrun Returns and I'm eyeing Risen next for a second attempt at playing it since I also nabbed the sequel in the Deep Silver bundle.
Wasn't risen 2 bad?
Middle Manager of Justice. Android game done by Double Fine and extremely addictive.
Tomb Raider
Bioshock Infinite
JK: Jedi Academy
Tropico 4

Also, I've been playing Need For Speed 2 and 3 (the ones from the 90's) and MotoGP 3 for light entertainment.
Post edited August 26, 2013 by mikef1974
mikef1974: Tomb Raider
Bioshock Infinite
JK: Jedi Academy
Tropico 4

Also, I've been playing Need For Speed 2 and 3 (the ones from the 90's) and MotoGP 3 for light entertainment.
so you are saying you play 4 games in the same time
Whiteblade999: Shadowrun Returns and I'm eyeing Risen next for a second attempt at playing it since I also nabbed the sequel in the Deep Silver bundle.
GOGwiiisfun: Wasn't risen 2 bad?
I dunno, but I've been sitting on the original for a couple years, and that is the perfect excuse to bust it out.
I've been playing 'Dark Fall: Lost Souls' and it's not half bad. Actually considering buying the rest of the series.
Finally just finished Bioshock Infinite, also playing Mario and Luigi Dream Team and Zelda Oracle of Ages
Thief GOLD. I got the urge to play this again for some reason. I decided to go all out and play it on Expert. It's a bit of a jump from Easy, but I'm finding it to make the game that much better. I still have some gripes with the game, and guards' detection abilities seem to be a little inconsistent, but it's still fun. I'm definitely having to advance more slowly, too, because (1) I have less health, (2) most missions require me to avoid killing anyone, and (3) I have to find quite a bit of loot per level, which requires a bit more exploration.
Awww shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... Baldur's Gate 2: only now I realized that if your mage's summoned "familiar" dies, you lose -1 constitution, _permanently_. Now I am wondering if I should restart the whole game before I used a familiar as a tank, or try some cheat to get the lost constitution back.

Yeah yeah, I should have read the familiar spell description more closely. These kind of permanent negative changes suck ass, big time. I googled for it and someone was way worse off, his familiar had died many many times, hence his mage's constitution was only 3 anymore.
Post edited August 27, 2013 by timppu
Just installing Nexus :)