It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Two Worlds: Epic Edition. Definitely one of the most underrated RPGs out there.
witcher 3
thejimz: Two Worlds: Epic Edition. Definitely one of the most underrated RPGs out there.
I really enjoyed that one myself.
NoNewTaleToTell: I really enjoyed that one myself.
A fellow TW fan! Not many of us out there. I'm already 16 hours into the game, and I don't foresee it getting old any time soon.
NoNewTaleToTell: I really enjoyed that one myself.
thejimz: A fellow TW fan! Not many of us out there. I'm already 16 hours into the game, and I don't foresee it getting old any time soon.
Yep, it's a really solid game, I got a bit burnt out in the end (it's a 30 hour+ game) but I did enjoy it overall! I'm having trouble getting into Two Worlds II though, it has much higher production values but it doesn't have the same charm as Two Worlds 1 unfortunately.
Moonbase Commander, which is a very very very cool top-down worms-like.
NoNewTaleToTell: Yep, it's a really solid game, I got a bit burnt out in the end (it's a 30 hour+ game) but I did enjoy it overall! I'm having trouble getting into Two Worlds II though, it has much higher production values but it doesn't have the same charm as Two Worlds 1 unfortunately.
Yeah, I've heard that about TW2. And the company's newest game is a 27 on Metacritic. What a shame. They could have been one of the underground greats.
Shadowrun Dragonfall.
I enjoyed quite a bit. It has very good scenario, atmosphere and characters for RPG.
I've finally finished the main quest of Oblivion. Don't know if I also want to finish Shivering Isle.
In the meantime I played Tomb Raider again. This time I wasn't bored like the first time nearly two decades ago.
Also played a little bit Pharaoh and Stargunner.
Now I'm going to give Hitman: Codename 47 a try.
I need a short game, preferably something that doesn't need brain power to finish (meaning, casual game).

Any recommendation?

Rogue Legacy is a bit taxing, it's incredibly difficult at the start since you're so weak. I've died so many times already in a space of 3 hours of gameplay.
zeroxxx: I need a short game, preferably something that doesn't need brain power to finish (meaning, casual game).

Any recommendation?

Rogue Legacy is a bit taxing, it's incredibly difficult at the start since you're so weak. I've died so many times already in a space of 3 hours of gameplay.
The Lost Constellation is only around two hours or so in length, has a couple of easy puzzles but it's not difficult in any fashion. It has great writing, atmosphere and music.

http://finji.itch.io/lost-constellation
NoNewTaleToTell: The Lost Constellation is only around two hours or so in length, has a couple of easy puzzles but it's not difficult in any fashion. It has great writing, atmosphere and music.

Woah that thing is.... free? I could download it without paying a dime.
NoNewTaleToTell: The Lost Constellation is only around two hours or so in length, has a couple of easy puzzles but it's not difficult in any fashion. It has great writing, atmosphere and music.

zeroxxx: Woah that thing is.... free? I could download it without paying a dime.
It's pay what you want, which can include nothing but zeros if you want.
Reach.

My boxer has given one boxer a concussion in both of the fights they've had, including one that should've ended his career, I wonder if he'll come around for a third fight.
Just picked up Half Life 2 for $2 in the GMG sale. Havent played the game since it originally came out. Funny thing is I never quite beat it, not sure why. But now I got a second chance. Good times so far!