It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Freakin_Onion: Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. I'm a big fan of Troika Games' Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines, and really wanted to try another one of their games.
falloutttt: Arcanum is one of the best games ever made!

I wish there was a remake.
Well, I didn't expect anything else from the great Troika Games. I'm enjoying it so far, although I'm only at the beginning.
Sniffing out secrets in Ion Fury
NVM
Changed my mind on the game.
Post edited August 29, 2019 by tinyE

Not really what I'm playing, but a question about getting a game.

I know Skyrim Legendary Edition can still technically be bought on Steam, but you need a direct link to it.
Anyone know how I might find it?
The chan sites might know, if you are willing to try the /v/ board. Others might also know
falloutttt: Arcanum is one of the best games ever made!

I wish there was a remake.
Freakin_Onion: Well, I didn't expect anything else from the great Troika Games. I'm enjoying it so far, although I'm only at the beginning.
There's so many ways you can play this game, it's just absolutely amazing.

I started Arcanum about 100 times, never finished the game, so that I could come back to it in the future.

There's nothing like it to this day. Except maybe, Divinity: Original Sin 2.

Have fun! ;)
teceem: Castlevania: Lords of Shadows

Great game! But man the stories in these Japanese games are silly :-D
It is a great game!

But more Spanish than Japanese. Kojima consulted, but his input was very limited. Most of it is IMercurySteam.

Are you going to play the sequel?
Freakin_Onion: Well, I didn't expect anything else from the great Troika Games. I'm enjoying it so far, although I'm only at the beginning.
falloutttt: There's so many ways you can play this game, it's just absolutely amazing.

I started Arcanum about 100 times, never finished the game, so that I could come back to it in the future.

Have fun! ;)
Thanks! I'm also a big fan of Divinity series but haven't tried the second Original Sin just yet. Looking forward to playing it in the feature.
kai2: Are you going to play the sequel?
It's waiting in my backlog. Not sure if I'm going to play it right after the first one - it seems pretty long and I have Beyond Divinity which I also started.
Is Mirror of Fate worth playing for the continuation of the story?
kai2: Are you going to play the sequel?
teceem: It's waiting in my backlog. Not sure if I'm going to play it right after the first one - it seems pretty long and I have Beyond Divinity which I also started.
Is Mirror of Fate worth playing for the continuation of the story?
I enjoyed all of the games in the series, but... Lords of Shadow (and dlc) is by far the best. Mirror of Fate is a fun diversion (although don't expect anything along the lines of the best of the 2D platformers) -- and I enjoyed the story -- but definitely look for a sale. As I remember it's not necessary to play it prior to 2, but I was glad I did. Lords of Shadow 2 is a bit of an under-cooked mess -- parts are good and parts are really, really bad (but I loved the dlc). Still, glad I played the games and really enjoyed the story.
Should i make a list of games that i play right now or should i just keep it simple and say just the first 20 games that i play right now and come in my mind? :D
paper.io, auto chess, Pokemon Masters on apknite
Post edited October 18, 2019 by richardwright
Right now I'm playing Spam Flagger.

It's this cool game on the GoG Forums, and they just released new black magic DLC tonight.
bler144: Right now I'm playing Spam Flagger.

It's this cool game on the GoG Forums, and they just released new black magic DLC tonight.
Just don't flag the funny stuff before I can copy it to my notepads for posterity....these are the memories of our lives, after all.
falloutttt: There's so many ways you can play this game, it's just absolutely amazing.

Have fun! ;)
Freakin_Onion: Thanks! I'm also a big fan of Divinity series but haven't tried the second Original Sin just yet. Looking forward to playing it in the feature.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is so much fun. The first game was great, but the second one is simply out of this world.

Music, voice-acting, combat, characters, story, etc... is all at the highest level. Fantastic game, really!

It's the only game in the last 15 years that I got that limited "Box-edition", with books and everything. And even that is of absolutely top-quality. Especially the books, are absolutely mind-blowing. <3
Freakin_Onion: Thanks! I'm also a big fan of Divinity series but haven't tried the second Original Sin just yet. Looking forward to playing it in the feature.
falloutttt: Divinity: Original Sin 2 is so much fun. The first game was great, but the second one is simply out of this world.

Music, voice-acting, combat, characters, story, etc... is all at the highest level. Fantastic game, really!

It's the only game in the last 15 years that I got that limited "Box-edition", with books and everything. And even that is of absolutely top-quality. Especially the books, are absolutely mind-blowing. <3
Well, Larian studios totally deserve their games to be bought in different Editions, because they do their job right and care about the content they make, as well as about players. I have a lot of respect for these guys. Most of their games are cool, even questionable Divinity II was kinda fun.
Speaking of RPGs, have you played Pillars of Eternity? First and/or second one?