It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

working my way through sleeping dogs
about half way through the story by now
snowkatt: working my way through sleeping dogs
about half way through the story by now
Working your way through Sleeping Dogs? Why don't you have a Pork Bun in your hand?! A man who never eats a Pork Bun is never a whole man...
Besides playing a lot of Dragon Age:Origins like always, I'm progressing the Medal of Honor: Allied Assault campaign and getting 4 different characters to the battle against the Titan in Titan's Quest.

The newest game I started is XCOM: Enemy Unknown that was offered for free on GreenManGaming last week.
The original Golden Axe, and today I finally managed to get an A+++ rating with the dwarf :D

Apart from that I've been failing spectacularly at Montezuma's Revenge, but part of the problem is using the correct Dosbox setting since the game is so incredibly old.

I've also been trying my hand at Dune legacy and made the mistake of picking the normal AI player difficulty, which already makes the 3d level impossible.
Currently playing Neverwinter Nights 2 as a half-elf mage. Just arrived in the city Neverwinter. Forgot how hard it could be to get the bandit camp done.
Just started for the first time Dragon Age : Origins.
Roller Coaster Tycoon 1. I'm reliving the classic graphics and nice music. It's nice that with GOG you get the whole soundtrack as well.
M&B: Warband again. I can't get bored of it seems.
Cleidophoros: M&B: Warband again. I can't get bored of it seems.
Yep, it's a game you can sink a thousand hours into and still enjoy haha.
Final Fantasy - Dawn of Souls
Ravenloft - The Stone Prophet
xy2345: Final Fantasy - Dawn of Souls
Not closely following this thread: Played Strahd's Possession before?
xy2345: Final Fantasy - Dawn of Souls
toxicTom: Not closely following this thread: Played Strahd's Possession before?
Yes, I've transferred the characters from Strahd's Possession into the Stone Prophet.
hearthstone,witcher 2,eufloria hd, soon heroes of might & magic 1,I guess :P
toxicTom: Not closely following this thread: Played Strahd's Possession before?
xy2345: Yes, I've transferred the characters from Strahd's Possession into the Stone Prophet.
*Envy*

I never had Strahd's Possession, but have a copy of Stone Prophet lying around (if the CD still works): I died off in the first chapter of Menzoberranzan (same engine) for sheer boredom, and years later I heard that the Ravenloft "series" is a lot better. But then part 1 one had become quite a rarity (while Stone Prophet was still available).
Saints Row 2. Played it a bit, for two hours or so. I seem to understand very little what I am supposed to do, apparently missions are locked out until I receive more respect and shit. I noticed a tag nearby so I started tagging it, but then some green shirt came to shoot me at the back. I shot back, apparently that started a gang war as there is now some gauge with an increasing green bar which fills ups from green kills, and when it fills up, I get one more skull to the gauge.

I presume I am supposed to keep fighting until the skulls are all over the gauge. Let's see what happens then, maybe some missions unlock.

Like so often with GTA clones, I keep juggling with the gamepad and mouse+keyboard. Driving with the gamepad, while on foot and especially in firefights the mouse+keyboard. It also instructs me constantly to push some gamepad buttons so I'll have to do that, as I don't recall which are the keyboard equivalents.